View Single Post
Old 03-22-2023, 08:58 PM   #2
EzzzBOX

Поблагодарили 3 раз(а) в 3 сообщениях

All my threads

EzzzBOX Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Dance One Out - Sinn Sage

Dance One Out - Sinn Sage

With Sinn Sage! The music fills my body with passion and I grip the stripper pole like a cock as Im spinning around it. My bare feet emphasize my high arches and toe pointing as Im swaying in rhythm to the beat before climbing up my metal dick. Sliding the shaft between my big ass cheeks makes me fill the fullness I crave before sliding down to the floor. Writhing on my back in missionary position, my spread legs widen before flipping to my flat belly with my big booty in the air for doggystyle. Resuming pole dancing, my perky tits sneak out of my Flash Dance loose fitting top and my fingers are nipple pinching as the first song ends. The second song finds my hands rubbing over my patterned panties. Crawling and booty twerking my round ass keeps your attention so I emphasize the booty shakes. As the song ends, I strip the 80s style top leaving only the full back panties. Topless dancing seduces as you admire my muscle control. My flat belly arches and reveals my sexy ribcage. My hourglass figure is emphasized as I caress my curves as your stroking yourself. Like an erotic gymnast, I hang upside down from my phallic pole. The songs are over and my hands are masturbaging my wet pussy as you hear my seductive moans. Pulling the granny panties down my thighs, it emphasizes my big butt twerking as Im grinding my fingers. Cumming hard, I giggle and moan as the orgasm goes through my body. OTHER KEYWORDS- pole dancers, erotic dancing, exotic dancing, erotic dancers, exotic dancers, flexibility, cock tease, striptease, strip tease, strippers, moaning fetish, female masturbation, solo female, solo masturbation, ass shaking, booty shaking, pawg, white booty, whooty, t-shirt and panties, t-shirt & panties, kink, fetish,brunettes, all natural, female orgasms, panty fetish #PoleDancing #Dancing #Striptease #Orgasms #Masturbation @SinnSage This was a custom and if you would like your own, please email me! ,

Video:1920x1080
Duration: 00:17:19
Type: MPEG-4
File size: 1,01 GB
Tags: Pole Dancing, Strip Tease, Masturbation, Orgasms, Dancing, ManyVids
Actors: SinnSage

Thumbnails:

Download >>>https://k2s.cc/file/7f4b5ffe3ffac
EzzzBOX is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.07079 секунды с 9 запросами