View Single Post
Old 03-23-2023, 05:51 AM   #780
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Sarah Jane Ceylon - Two Days of Torment Milton Freewater

Release Year: 2023
Video language: English
It's two days of torment for Sarah Jane Ceylon. Her skin is pale enough that the marks from my whip show within seconds, but they will last a hell of a lot longer than that. Most girls scream for mercy, but the moans coming out of Sarah Jane tell me she's begging for more.
She's dripping wet when I set up the hitachi on her clit and she is already cumming by the time I push the dildo deep inside of her. She is having the time of her life being whipped through the most intense orgasms she has ever experienced. And that's just day one.
The next day she is so excited for more that she is already experimenting with the tools before I even show up. She is going to spend some time with the ass hook, whether she feels like she can handle it or not. And even after her messy little accident she wants more and I give it to her.
Format: mp4
Duration: 35:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7283kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sarah Jane Ceylon - Two Days of Torment

Difference of pain Reaction - Jasmin & Diana WURZBURG

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Jasmin, Diana
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain
Now this is time for Diana to taste the similar pain, which the loyal slave girl Jasmin tasted before. After her first serial, Diana still seems so shy in front of the camera. Moreover, she tries to hide this, but she is still uneasy with pain and being humiliated. For every painful touch coming from Dr Lomp, her tears get ready to drop on her pure cheeks. Alas, she also knows that even those innocent teardrops will not be sufficient to save her from the experienced master’s torments. In addition to Diana’s struggle, in the movie you will find some minutes from Dr Lomp’s archive, where three hot girls are properly tamed. Watch the movie and enjoy Diana’s innocent screams.
Duration: 24:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12212kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Difference of pain Reaction - Jasmin & Diana

Pussy Punishment Payback South Waterford

They say you should do on to others as you would have them do to you. Well, Jeze Belle did a very bad thing and she is about to get an object lesson in reciprocity. She tore poor Bella Rossi's pussy up. She finger fucked her so hard that she wasn't able to go on. Well, clearly we need to torture Jeze's poor cunt for a bit to let her know exactly what is wrong with that.
We aren't just unkind, we're downright brutal. It isn't just the constant penetration. Jeze has dealt with having her pussy full before. In fact, she loves it. Having that hole worked by fingers and dildos is one of her favorite things in life. But having it caned? Feeling the sting of a thin, wooden rod cracking sharply across her labia? That's more painful than she expected. It's almost more than she can handle. The pussy caning has two effects. First, Jeze is crying in seconds. Second, she is dripping wet, and almost as quickly. That's when O.T. attacks. He fucks her pussy relentlessly with a dildo while vibrating her clit with the Hitachi. There's no way he's going to let her cum yet, though. Orgasm denial is just another level of torment for her to endure.
It gets worse in the next position. She is tied to a pole like a fresh hunt being carried back to camp, her arms and legs lashed to the thing above her, as well as her nipple clamps. Her legs aren't spread very far but there is enough room to force the rubber cock between her moist lips and slide another vibrator against her clit. Again, she hasn't suffered enough to earn a release, though.
Duration: 41:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6752kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pussy Punishment Payback

Hot Italian Girl torment Ellendale

Left tightly bound to a post in the old warehouse, Kali Cat, pulls at the ropes that bind her arms cruelly tight behind her back. are spread and chained to the base of the platform.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 8:45
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 4882kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 336.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hot Italian Girl torment

Mia - Beauty Blonde Enjoys Lomp's Tortures Bourges

Release Year: 2020
Cast: Mia
Genres: BDSM, BBW, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain
Happy New Year for all Graias Fans! This week, as the new year gift, Dr. Lomp has picked a perfect movie for you. Poor girl Mia, who is already mentally exhausted from previous videos of the serial, will greet you on a torture chair, completely bound to it, waiting for her holy executer, Dr. Lomp, to get her brutal torment. Her legs are fully spread, and her desperate cunt is vulnerable for any kind of cruel pain. She is already shaking by thought of suffer passing through her mind, even just before Dr Lomp caring hands begin to caress her smooth young flesh. Mia has accepted the defeat, Dr Lomp has already won the game in advance. He will now just push the limits and will torture this beautiful girl until she begs for him to stop for any price. Graias Studio wishes a cheerful new year, full of BDSM!
Duration: 23:56
Video: 4096x2160, AVC (H.264), 19828kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 3.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mia - Beauty Blonde Enjoys Lomp's Tortures

Fancy Steel - The Spy Encino

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Fancysteel
A mysterious spy just recently tried to break into the Chastity Prison and was caught trying to steal some confidential files and inmate records.Who does she work for? And what is it that has driven her to attack such a dreaded institution? The strikingly beautiful criminal mastermind, clad in tight, shimmering latex, refused to tell us anything....Cobie, a former inmate of the chastity prison, is now an agent trying to work against the organisation. Her gambit did not pay off and to her horror, she is once again a slave to the system of Chastity, and this time they will make sure she never escapes or tastes freedom again. Armed with a new chastity device and shock collar, she presents the highest security risk and is held accordingly. Cobie tried to get the secrets of Chastity Prison out in the open, now, once again she will experience the tormenting secrets and bondage this feared institution has to offer.
Duration: 25:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4804kbps
Audio: 204kbps

File size: 955.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fancy Steel - The Spy

Tabernacle Torment -Arielle Aquinas Shelbyville

Release Year: 2019
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
No matter what you do please do not ever tell your priest about your sexual proclivities. I made that mistake and I sorely regret it. He promised help, but the only thing he did was help himself to my body.
He made me touch myself while he watched. His expression was pained, but I could tell he was enjoying my display. That excited me at the time. The thrill of being exposed for a holy man was like nothing I had felt.
Then things got weird. He put me in burlap. Made me tend the garden with a plug in my ass. He said it was to keep the devil out. I’m starting to believe that he is the devil. His brutal ways left me on the cross.

Duration: 32:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7351kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tabernacle Torment -Arielle Aquinas
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03414 секунды с 9 запросами