View Single Post
Old 03-23-2023, 06:59 AM   #88
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Sophie - First time Maurice

Sophie is beautiful! She came to us for a ‘nice and tight’ bondage, but she had zero experience! She was insisting, so we tied her in a cruel chicken wing tie and harness gagged her! Quite extreme for a first time girl! She is tough, and even though we had to remove the elbow tie, she still remained in her chicken wing hogtie for quite a good time! She was very surprised when she was tied up, looking at us with her big eyes, wondering why she felt so good in her bondage! She really got into it! A gorgeous girl, Sophie will become a true bondage sensation with more practice!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 3:52
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 150.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sophie - First time

Slap Tickle Mousie

Fun and games – a little slap, a little tickle and a few great big orgasms. Lance loves playing with his favorite toy (Sadie).
Format: mp4
Duration: 17:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3519kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 483.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Slap Tickle

Sprout Asti

Cassie didn't think she was going to become a permanent fixture of the garden. But after seeing how we planted her out there she might well start to sprout! Her suffering sounds are become sweeter the more she realizes just how helpless she is and how long she is going to be kept like this. All she can do is wiggle her cute ass and whimper while she waits to be fed and watered in a few hours.
Duration: 7:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2251kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 130.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sprout

Valley Girl Tricked into Bondage (wasn't Hard) - Part 1 Payette

I walk into the basement with Serene, a valley girl who has had everything given to her all her life. I tie her wrists behind her back around a post in her basement. She asks a lot of silly questions as I'm tying her legs. I finally can't take it anymore and I gag her with a very large black ballgag. I go back to tying her. I finish binding her legs. I then notice that she has silver ear rings. I remove them. I leave her to look for valuables around the house, but I can't find anything. I come back and ask, but I don't get the answer I want. I know I'm going to have to make the bondage more severe If I'm going to get her to talk. I add rope to each of her piggy tails, which will be put to use later. I then make her sit. I bind her elbows together. There is no reason that work shouldn't be fun. I lift her sweater and play with her tits as I add rope above and below them which is then tie to her knees, pulling them toward her. This is where Part 1 ends.
Duration: 17:25
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 2914kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 387.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Valley Girl Tricked into Bondage (wasn't Hard) - Part 1

Nice Unreal Sweet Excellent Cool Hot Collection Of Pain4Fem. Part 1. New Era

Release Year: 2023
Video language: English
This is an unusual film from Pain4fem: it´s more of a documentary than a scripted story.The Diseno Media Hps Film Company presents two new would-be actresses that our well-known model Lea has brought to us for an audition.They will undergo a variety of tests to see if they can endure what they have only wondered about.

Total size: 3.2 GB in 33 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Nice Unreal Sweet Excellent Cool Hot Collection Of Pain4Fem. Part 1.

Courtney The Pony Girl - Part 3 Una

Courtney The Pony Girl - Part 3. Courtney's Pony Girl Transformation continues.
Duration: 20:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2945kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 472.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Courtney The Pony Girl - Part 3

IR Caught To Be Used Part Two - Dia Zerva Keeseville

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Video language: English
PDs bitches have a lot of uses. Dia is the kind of cunt you can get a lot of mileage out of. When she is not getting fucked or tormented PD has her working around the farm to keep everything in order. Good bitches even help set up their own predicaments. A little water and mud may not seem so bad at first, but once Dia is covered from head to toe in the bitter cold her defeated whimpers are a sure sign the torment is working.
Of course PD cleans his toys before he puts them away and why should this slut be any different. He would waste hot water on showering a bitch but the freezing cold hose should do nicely. He even makes sure to spend extra time cleaning out her dirty little pussy. Dia loves it so much she is cumming from the intensity. When she has had enough PD sticks her back in her cabinet for safe keepi
Duration: 33:47
Video: 852x488, AVC (H.264), 1532kbps
Audio: 95kbps

File size: 403.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: IR Caught To Be Used Part Two - Dia Zerva

Время генерации страницы 0.09299 секунды с 9 запросами