Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

IR - For Bondage‘s Sake, Part 2 - Cyd Black, Calico Lane Clarkton

Release Year: 2013
Cast: Calico Lane and Cyd Black
Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination
Video language: English
In part 2 of For Bondage's sake, Calico's suffering continues. Calico Lane is an experienced bondage slut and knows exactly why she is here today. She is here to sweat, scream and cum for our amusement. Nothing more, nothing less. We will use her as we see fit.
Kneeling, blindfolded and gagged with a headgear that affixes her head to a post, Calico is a mute lump of flesh for us to work over. The cane, vibrator and whip all make an appearance. Red welts quickly form stripes across her pale flesh, as the blindfold prevents her from anticipating the next blow. The vibrator elicits moans from beneath her strict gag as she squirms helplessly.
Once we have tired of this position, we shift her to a standing pose. An ass hook lodged deeply inside her, vicious nipple clamps and nose hook serve to remind her of her place. All of this exposed flesh makes for perfect target practice and we whip away at our leisure, watching as she gets pushed closer and closer to the edge. When we are ready to push her completely over the edge, we use our trusty vibrator.
The orgasms rips through her restrained flesh and her eyes glaze over as she checks deeply into subspace. Calico is spent and sweating in her chains. We leave her languishing there for the next time we might want to play.
Format: mp4
Duration: 34:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7291kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: IR - For Bondage‘s Sake, Part 2 - Cyd Black, Calico Lane

Der Sadisten-Zirkel Part 2 Jarratt

Release Year: 2023
In Germany the decadent upper class, a new secret union has formed. The sadists circle. At very private and concealed places they meet and live out their sadistic fantasies of taboo with involve, bondage. By false promises and money to be made these docile girls are submissive and must endure a lot. Nipple play, pussy punishment, bondage, suspension, flogging and more!
Format: avi
Duration: 1:49:55
Video: 512x384, XviD, 733kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 695.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Der Sadisten-Zirkel Part 2

Skinny Blonde Alice Gets Rough Bondage Test Luque

Release Year: 2019
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Alice
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping
Alice is back on RealTimeBondage. This time she's here to stretch some of her limits. First she has to be exposed. Her humiliation about being exposed in front of the members makes her sexy little body that much more exciting. We make her do 20 naked squats. Her panties stuffed in her mouth makes her counting just a mumble. When she has to pee a clear glass bowl is provided for her to release her bladder. One of her limits has always been penetration of any kind, but she trusts us enough to let us go there. First some fingers and then a heavy metal toy. Her holes, like her limits, are being stretched nicely.
Duration: 43:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7335kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Skinny Blonde Alice Gets Rough Bondage Test

Warp Speed Part 3 Atlasburg

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Elizabeth Thorn, Violet Monroe
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation
We are going full speed ahead into the grand finale of Elizabeth Thorn's live feed. Electricity is the order of the day, more than she can handle, coursing through her tits. We just want to have a nice, civil conversation with her. Of course when we don't like what she has to contribute we put the voltage to her nipples so she can do the next best thing, scream out in pain.
Rain DeGrey has a few ideas about what she can do with Elizabeth, too. She straps on and bends her over and starts pounding her pussy relentlessly. Elizabeth has uncontrollable orgasms tearing through her body but Rain has no intention of stopping until she has completely worn this hot piece of ass out. Elizabeth is limp in her bondage, slumped over and still being fucked senseless. She bucked against the ride at first but Rain fucks the spirit from her and leaves her just a drooling, cum drunk mess.
Duration: 45:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7318kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Warp Speed Part 3

The Extended Feed of Miss Dupree Part 5 Mars

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Abigail Dupree
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation
You would think that after all of this time we wouldn't have anything left to do to Abigail Dupree, but we pride ourselves on the depth of our creativity and our dungeon. We have so many devices that she has yet to experience and even the most mundane things can be twisted to new ends. For example, even a plain chair is an interesting device when we bend Abigail in half on it and start wailing on her ass with a brutal caning.
But the spike chair is another matter entirely. This thing is awful from the outset. We sit her down into it and the wooden spines are instantly digging into her back. We lock her down so that they get to bite her arms, too. And if we wanted to we could even add a bit of serrated cushioning for her ass. The entire device is built for the purpose of delivering as much pain per square inch as possible, even while the subject is completely immobile and left alone. The entire thing is a bit more insidious than it first appears, actually. The chair isn't completely covered in spikes. That would be a waste. Instead they are only on the places where Abigail would push down against them to alleviate pain in another area. She can't breathe without making them dig in deeper. The entire experience is agony.
Duration: 1:09:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7288kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 3.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Extended Feed of Miss Dupree Part 5

Guess What's Up My Ass with Julie, Mika, and Sammy Bigfork

Brand new game! This one was actually suggested by Julie, and I liked it enough to give it a try. Don't expect a whole lot of cutthroat out-for- competition... this one is more playful and tongue-in-cheek. Let me know if you think it works.
One girl puts on a blindfold. The other girls locate an object and place it between her cheeks. If the blindfolded girl can guess what it is, the other two have to strip. If not, she does. I gave them the run of my house in picking out the objects, a decision I'm still not sure about. My poor Xbox controller... among other things. If you hear a faint noise on the audio track sometimes, it's me praying that the dangerous objects they chose didn't lead to catastrophe. Oh well. I saved the cat toy... maybe someday I'll stick it on eBay.
The losers have to give the winner a lapdance... but really, this one is more about the game than the forfeit.
Duration: 23:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2149kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 408.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Guess What's Up My Ass with Julie, Mika, and Sammy

Jay Edwards - All's Fair In Love And Bondage Kewaskum

Release Year: 2023
Eve and Talia foolishly decide to test the loyalty of Talia's boyfriend. The plan calls for Eve to tease him until he breaks but Jay has overheard their conversation and decides to teach them a lesson. Talia is nude, ballgagged, and securely bound on the bed when he tells her he knows what they're up to. She pleads for forgiveness but he's having none of it. Besides, there's Eve at the door and the fun is about to begin. The flame-tressed temptress slinks in and immediately starts making suggestive overtures. Jay warns her, "You know what I do with my women.." which only eggs her on.
Format: mkv (Matroska)
Duration: 1:27:34
Video: 600x400, AVC (H.264)
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 512.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jay Edwards - All's Fair In Love And Bondage

Время генерации страницы 0.06371 секунды с 9 запросами