View Single Post
Old 03-23-2023, 07:01 AM   #96
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

She Will Be Ecstatic About Rubbing My Feet When we Are Done - Part 1 West Peterborough

Purple Jade and I return home after a long day, and my dawgss are barking, so I politely ask PJ to rub my feet and she gets somewhat of an attitude. Sensing my dissatisfaction, she quickly offers to dance for me instead. I accept and PJ starts a hot little dance utilizing the post. And, Since she's using the post, I order her to strip. After she has stripped I am soon binding her wrists behind her back. As nice as she looks dancing it is just too much movement for my liking, and as much as I enjoy watching PJ dance, I'd much rather see her struggling in tight bondage. As an added bonus, I guarantee that she will be ecstatic about rubbing my feet when we are done. I collar her and then cock gag her. I run a rope from her collar and tie it off overhead. I grope and manhandle her before gifting PJ a tight crotchrope... her ankles are then roped together, as well as her elbows. Clover clamps with large cowbells are attached to her nipples before she is ordered to start dancing. MUCH better!! If this is the way strip clubs operated I would frequent them much more often. I have to give credit where due: I don't think anyone could have danced better under the circumstances. On to the next phase though, so I remove her nipple clamps, and she yelps quite vividly through her cock gag. This is where Part 1 ends.
Format: mp4
Duration: 27:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2928kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 620.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: She Will Be Ecstatic About Rubbing My Feet When we Are Done - Part 1

Gina Lorenzza Gladstone

Cast: Gina Lorenzza
Genres: Bondage, Fetish, BDSM, All Sex
Video language: English
Gina Lorenzza got into trouble again, this time not in a good way. She wasn’t listening to any warnings about the merits of avoiding Master Ross’ lair, but the headstrong Gina had to march in. Now she will pay the price in punishment and humiliation....
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 43:14
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 7812kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gina Lorenzza

Der Sadisten Zirkel - part 25 Fifty Steps of Pain Rising City

Release Year: 2013
Studio: MMV
The schwarze Dorn series is harder and crazier than anything you've ever seen! Fisting, spanking, piss games, pussy pumping, bondage and pain-filled screams that goes through wall of the torture chamber. A two ladies are here in the room and they will go across the painfull lessons of their master with 100% submission. They should smile to the master or the tortures can be more harder....
Duration: 1:37:35
Video: 720x404, AVC (H.264), 1227kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 969.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Der Sadisten Zirkel - part 25 Fifty Steps of Pain

Punish Her - Lotus Mondovi

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Her place is set at the table and Lotus is ready for her meal. It's a heavy dose of tease and denial. If she wants to cum she'll have to learn to hold it until he gives her permission. A skill she just can't seem to get right.
Each position is harder than the last. In that difficulty Lotus finds that her desire to orgasm is that much more intense. A true bondage slut. Each time she is able to orgasm he ups the ante.
On the shelf with her ass out he canes her and stretches her cunt open for Mr Pogo to enter her. It's her last chance to hold back the tide of her orgasm, but will she have the mental fortitude?
Duration: 34:48
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1180kbps
Audio: 97kbps

File size: 326.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Punish Her - Lotus

Ivy Addams Pit Pull Okoboji

Release Year: 2016
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Ivy Addams
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture
Ivy is more likely to laugh than cry when she feels the sting of the whip, but that's fine because it will just make her eventual tears that much sweeter.
Duration: 56:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7324kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 3.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ivy Addams Pit Pull

Ella Nova Fat Little Whore Woxall

Release Year: 2015
Studio: TopGrl
Cast: Ella Nova
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture
Mona finds her, though, and she is not amused. To her Ella is just 140 pounds of filth. Ella may think of herself as pretty fit, but Mona sees her as a slob who is already so content with herself that she has stopped really pushing to be better.
Duration: 46:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6760kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ella Nova Fat Little Whore

21sextreme - Mighty Mistress Mandy Bright Blue Earth

Release Year: 2009
Studio: 21sextreme
Cast: Mandy Bright, Oliva
Genres: lesbian, bdsm, femdom, fetish, teen, babes, big tits, brunette
Check out this dominating bitch Mandy Bright as she ties up Oliva to let her wild and perverted sexual desires take over as she touches Oliva all over, licks her wet cunt, and has her suck on a huge dildo she later inserts into Oliva´s juicy pussy. Click here to see all the bondage fun...
Duration: 36:51
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2729kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 769.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: 21sextreme - Mighty Mistress Mandy Bright

Время генерации страницы 0.04731 секунды с 9 запросами