Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Fantaisie bdsm Collection Under Girls Feet part 1 Riddleton

Release Year: 2023
Genres: Lezdom, Dirty Feet, Foot Worship, Foot Lick
Video language: English
We are very excited to welcome Gigi to our websites. In this film, Gigi is supposed to be doing her homework in her bedroom. She has been grounded for misbehaving and instead of doing as she was told, she is watching a movie on her phone with earbuds in so Mom won't hear. A very angry mom comes in and confronts her naughty girl about this. Gigi has no explanation so this already punished girl is to receive another hard hand spanking over the maternal lap, panties down, fully shamed.

Total size: 18.1 GB in 50 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fantaisie bdsm Collection Under Girls Feet part 1

Remingtonsteel - Unladylike Manor - The Confessor Part 2 - Clover Berlaar

Studio: Remingtonsteel
Genres: Bdsm, Spanking
Of course, she knew that there is nothing wrong with the brat... and the probing thermometer proves this, so the naughty girl is told to get over Katherine's firm maternal lap for a hard hand spanking.
Format: mp4
Duration: 15:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4841kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 552.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Remingtonsteel - Unladylike Manor - The Confessor Part 2 - Clover

SpankingCasting - Bianca Interview Mostoles

Studio: SpankingCasting
Genres: Bdsm, Spanking
Now he has discovered she has been working as a stripper and so John confronts his niece reminding her of how she used to be disciplined in the past. Veronica's eyes lower in shame and she pleads not to be punished in such a manner but he takes her over his lap for the start of a long hard spanking.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 13:34
Video: 720x576, Windows Media Video 9, 1953kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 188.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: SpankingCasting - Bianca Interview

Blond Cutie Gets Dr. Lomp's brutal punishment Salt Spring Island

Release Year: 2020
Cast: Mia
Genres: BDSM, BBW, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain
It's really hard to accept and wait for your brutal fate, and if you are aware of helplessness, in addition. No escape. This is the mood of beautiful innocent Mia, while her both arms and chest are fixed to torture board. It is why she begins to tremble when Dr. Lomp's cold and unfriendly hands touch her smooth breasts. Trouble moments for Mia are to start. Even she is unsure whether this time she can survive Dr. Lomp's brutal punishment. Watch this movie to get seduced by blue-eyed beauty Mia's desperate tears in unbearable pain. And, don't miss Dr. Lomp's extra surprises along the movie.
Duration: 28:37
Video: 4096x2160, AVC (H.264), 9755kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Blond Cutie Gets Dr. Lomp's brutal punishment

Collared, Gagged, Spanked, Whipped Plains

Illustrious Rouge is brought in. She is wearing 7" ballet boots and shiny panties. Her wrists are taped behind her back. I sit her in a chair and leave her for a few moments. When I return, I strap a posture collar on her. A big red ballgag is next. I stand her up and make her face a length of pipe. It has a 90 degree attachment at the bottom. She straddles that. She has trouble standing in the boots. I lock her collar to a ring attached to the vertical bar. I grab her by her hair with one hand and start smacking her ass with my other. I eventually remove my hand from her hair and grab her by her right tit. After a while, I pick up a leather belt and continue whipping her ass with it. This goes on until almost the rest of the clip.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 9:26
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 420.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Collared, Gagged, Spanked, Whipped

Fantaisie bdsm Collection momma spanking part 7 Pathfork

Release Year: 2023
Genres: Spanking, Teen
Rachel has been out all night and Mommy is worried sick. She tries to sneak in... dressed in a very slutty dress and high heels. Unfortunately for Rachel, Mommy is sitting on the couch waiting for her, hairbrush in hand. Rachel tries to lie her way out of this embarrassing moment of being caught sneaking back but there is nothing she can say or do that will de-escalate the situation.

Total size: 9.4 GB in 10 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fantaisie bdsm Collection momma spanking part 7

IR Caught To Be Used Part Two - Dia Zerva Wedron

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
PDs bitches have a lot of uses. Dia is the kind of cunt you can get a lot of mileage out of. When she is not getting fucked or tormented PD has her working around the farm to keep everything in order. Good bitches even help set up their own predicaments. A little water and mud may not seem so bad at first, but once Dia is covered from head to toe in the bitter cold her defeated whimpers are a sure sign the torment is working.
Of course PD cleans his toys before he puts them away and why should this slut be any different. He would waste hot water on showering a bitch but the freezing cold hose should do nicely. He even makes sure to spend extra time cleaning out her dirty little pussy. Dia loves it so much she is cumming from the intensity. When she has had enough PD sticks her back in her cabinet for safe keepi
Duration: 33:47
Video: 852x488, AVC (H.264), 1532kbps
Audio: 95kbps

File size: 403.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: IR Caught To Be Used Part Two - Dia Zerva

Время генерации страницы 0.03664 секунды с 9 запросами