Old 03-23-2023, 08:31 AM   #27
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

HardTied - Tyler File pt.3 Qumarleb

Release Year: 2022
Studio: HardTied
The sky is pitch black when I shoot up in bed. My body is covered in sweat but I am shivering and cold. The nightmare was so vivid, almost real. It comes back to me in flashes. Like in a storm, how the lightening reveals everything for a brief moment. And then all is dark again. I see a house in a small town I don't recognize. A man in black grinning evilly as he throws me to the floor, tapes me up, and yanks my underwear off. My friend tyler is in the bathtub moaning and convulsing with mouth taped and shirt over her head. There is nothing I can do to help her. I can't even help myself. I see myself alone, belted down to a card table, trembling in fear. He stands above. Smoking. Watching. Deciding what to do now, what the next torture will be. The heat of his cigarette warms me when he nears. My skin is hungry to feel its burn. He touches it down to my breasts. Softly at first, then harder, so that red dotted rings appear around my nipples. Then he drags it slowly down across my stomach and presses it firmly into my clit. I moan and scream in ecstasy. I am staked out with arms and legs spread wide and back arched over a thick, round log. Eyes closed, body motionless and drenched with oil. Exhausted and unable to struggle, I am nothing but a lifeless, slimy mass of flesh, an ornament for his lawn. Then there's a cabin surrounded by woods and that same man with that same grin. He strips us down and leads us into the wilderness like two dogs on a single leather leash. Our legs are held open with branches and he looks back to smirk at our silly waddling walk. The hard, splintery dildo shoved deep into my pussy pokes and prods with each step, searching for a tender spot. He tethers us to a tree and leaves us there, naked, vulnerable, and restrained. Only able to communicate with desperate eyes and muffled groans. Simultaneously, we strain to free ourselves. I remember trees. Two of them, facing each other. And we are bound to them, forced to share our suffering. Mouths stuffed with wooden gags, our cries mingle to create a single, anguished tune. I watch tyler writhe under the ropes, rubbing her delicate skin against the tough, scratchy bark. I see the despair in her eyes. She is trapped. And so am I. He strikes her with a thin tree branch till tits and thighs are covered with red lashes. I cringe at the sound of each stroke and glance down at my own sensitive breasts, made purple and bulbous by the leather around them. My time will come soon enough. The last thing I recall: he is grumbling and tossing me into a hole. ÒGotta bury the evidence, I think he said. He covers me in dirt packed tightly up to my neck. He brings tyler out, buries her head, and secures her feet with wooden stakes. After placing a ring gag in my mouth, he unzips his pants and relieves himself, spraying pee all over both of us. Then he walks away, abandoning us. I am left with that picture in my mind. A disembodied head and a decapitated body baptized with the piss of our captor. Just the thought sends chills crawling down my spine. But I am safe at home. And there is no man in black. Because it was all just a dream. Right?
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:13:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4782kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: HardTied - Tyler File pt.3

Turning Violet Part 2 Opa Locka

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Violet Monroe, Freya French
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation
Video language: English
With her sexy red hair and knock out body, Violet Monroe stepped into the world of Real Time Bondage Live Feeds again, knowing that we would use her for a long, hard day in the dungeon. She's been here before, but never like this. Once as a decoration, and once for a BaRS feed, this will be the first time Violet gets to experience first hand exactly how depraved our crew and our membership can be when they work together.
The test for today is whether or not Violet can come when she is on the brink of crying. Elaborate predicaments have her ready to scream out an orgasm as she struggles to keep from bursting into tears. Nipple clamps, foot caning and Mr. Hitachi all work together to make her brain melt in erotic overload. This is only part 2 and Violet is already about to break, so you know that when the finale comes she is going to be completely blown out.
Duration: 56:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7306kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 3.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Turning Violet Part 2

Bonded Masami Ichikawa Penelope

Release Year: 2020
Studio: SOD Create
A cute Asian woman with tied hands and feet spreads her legs, the guys torture all her holes with vibrators and dildos, they fuck hard!
Duration: 2:10:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4879kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 4.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bonded Masami Ichikawa

Foxy Jesus - Vera King Mount Braddock

Release Year: 2018
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Lexi Foxy is a general newbie to bondage. She's only done a few scenes and she's ready for the big time. She comes to OT with the fantasy of being suspended in a crucifix position. We'll get there, but first OT has to test her out. Her favorite position so far is being hogtied so OT starts with that.
She's an athletic looking hottie so OT makes her crouch with a crotch rope. She gets suspended so easily it's like she's made for bondage. With most of her weight on her cunt she swings back and forth. OT vibrates her pained pussy while he spanks her. The moans she releases are just divine.
OT puts lexi up in a cross position and the juices flow from her cunt. She can't hold back her arousal. It just drips down her leg. OT lets Lexi have a taste before he fingers her sweet little asshole. He whips and fondles her toned body.
Duration: 38:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7350kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Foxy Jesus - Vera King

Rough German BDSM Collection Johnson City

Release Year: 2009
Cast: Domino Anders, Lisa, Fogel Red, Hibisca Rene
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Pump, Big Tits, Humilation, Torture, Hardcore
An eccentric pig farmer lives with his slave girl on a very lonely farm. A meeting of the sadists' circle is on the agenda today. Domino Anders introduces his exceedingly busty property to the higher disciplines of sadism and masochism. Pleasure torture and humiliation stretching to the limit awaits them.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:40:37
Video: 1024x576, Windows Media Video 9, 1870kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rough German BDSM Collection

A Strong Chick Struggle With Herself Part 1 Puerto Williams

Release Year: 2019
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain
Nipple tearing with iron grip. Breast whipping, caning. Pussy power shock. Such pain is borne only by some magnificent purpose. For example, a woman for her child.
Duration: 22:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4710kbps
Audio: 141kbps

File size: 783.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: A Strong Chick Struggle With Herself Part 1

Difference of pain Reaction - Jasmin Westminster Station

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Jasmin
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain
Dr Lomp is again after testing two submissive girls through a same scenario, where one of the girls is an experienced one, Jasmin, and the other is just a fresher, Diana. Both girls will face similar punishments, and he will monitor the difference between the pain reaction of two slaves. The first shooting of the serial will be with Jasmin, the rural slut. The experienced master will test her obedience and loyalty for him, by giving her embarrassing commands and during the girl’s performance, he will whip her unbearably. Poor Jasmin will try to survive the scene while she counts down the moments of this rough session. Watch the movie and feel Jasmin crying in front of yourself.
Duration: 19:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12275kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Difference of pain Reaction - Jasmin

Время генерации страницы 0.04474 секунды с 9 запросами