SegaMegaDR

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

SegaMegaDR Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Alone With My New Step Mom

Alone With My New Step-Mom

Big Dicks, Big Tits, Creampie, MILF, Taboo, ManyVids

General info:
Description: My dad just married a chick he was dating for only a couple of months. After Mom left hes been really lonely, and I think this chick is a trifling gold-digger cuz Dad is punching way above his weight, this chick is hot. She moved in the other day and he had to travel for business. Its been awkward around her, but she came over while I was playing Fortnight and wanted to socialize. She revealed to me that she met my Dad at a strip club where she was a dancer, and within 2 minutes this horny MILF bitch was grinding on me with a lapdance. I dont think shes good for my Dad anyway so I wasnt sweating it. But then she pulls me into the bedroom and starts worshipping my cock. This chick can suck dick like a champion, and then before I knew it she was riding me putting those big milf tits on me. This chicks pussy is amazing, and I understand why my Dad wifed her. I thought she was gonna suck my dick clean off my body and then she asked me to cum deep insider her. I filled her slutty MILF pussy full of cum and went back to playing Fortnight. Yall ever fuck your step mom just to flex on your dad? ,

Format: MPEG-4
Size: 3,54 GB, Duration: 00:25:09
Video: 1920x1080

https://k2s.cc/file/7ca2d1536382d
SegaMegaDR is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.10512 секунды с 9 запросами