View Single Post
Old 03-26-2023, 09:06 AM   #27
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

I Try Out My New M0Co Jute and Hood on Rachel - Part 1 Ocumare Del Tuy

I just got some new custom rope from M0co jute and a new leather hood. I'm eager to try them out, so I bring out Rachel. I'm feeling energetic today, so Rachel undergoes some rough manhandling right off the bat. It's not long before I tightly strap a ballgag in her pretty little mouth. I rope her up starting at her waist. I work my way down her legs, adding multiple cinched bands. I periodically stop to grope and spank Rachel.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 19:56
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 895.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: I Try Out My New M0Co Jute and Hood on Rachel - Part 1

Brat Training - No Really, It‘s Not About You Dos Palos

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Penny Barber, Rain DeGrey
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Humiliation, LezDom
Video language: English
One working over was not enough for this greedy MILF. Penny Barber is legendary for how mouthy she is. This brat needs breaking but always bounces back twice as bratty as before. Jack Hammer decorated Penny with bruises and strict restraint for Infernalrestraints, but it was obvious it was not nearly enough. In the end, he brings her over to Hardtied where Rain DeGrey is waiting to take a crack at her.
Once Jack dumps off his used plaything, Rain pounces and gets to work immediately. That mouth has always gotten Penny in trouble. Time to show her the price for insolence. Penny is tightly tied and gets her mouth washed out with soap and water. Her makeup is destroyed in the process but the attitude remains. The soap is shifted into a gag and Penny is left to wallow in soapy anguish as drool pours out around her gag.
Pulling our busty MILF into a bent over position, Penny is tied down so that her juicy bubble butt is perfectly exposed. A fierce and relentless flogging on that iron ass doesn’t even get her attention, and Rain is to switch to her fist. The fist does the trick as a noticeably less lippy Penny cums hard, glassy eyed and twitching. Pleasure seems to have more of an impact then pain, and Rain explores that with a merciless strap-on pounding.
Evidently pleasure is the key to unlocking this brat, and Rain binds her into a chair tie that perfectly displays that greedy cunt. Penny can not close her legs or shift in the slightest, and is promptly overloaded with with a onslaught of vibrator and fist. As her eyes roll into the back of her head, the sassy backtalk are noticeably absent. Of course, the big black ballgag firmly wedged deep between her lips probably helps too. Once every last orgasm is ripped out, our bound and destroyed fucktoy is left lolling in her ropes, drool pouring out and a distant look in her eyes.
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:01:25
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2682kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Brat Training - No Really, It‘s Not About You

IR Abigail Annalee - Saw Olmstead

Release Year: 2019
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
The darkness has a certain smell to it. The air is damp, musky, stale. Alone! Static emerges from the background filling the gaps. Cold - so very cold. Pain, fullness, light. Screaming. Someone... something is screaming crying - terror. A butchered animal? The screaming, it’s me!
Locked to the floor by a metal device in my ass. A small television hisses. I wake, groggy. How had I gotten here, when, why, who brought me? The television begins to speak. I’m here to entertain. To prove myself. To suffer.
I can do this! I will survive. I will endure. These unseen masters will get their show. I will degrade, defile, and debase myself for them. Whoever they are!
Duration: 34:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7323kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: IR Abigail Annalee - Saw

Good The Best Full Nice Unreal New Collection Only You Lupus. Part 4. Bowler

Release Year: 2023
So here we go: two spankings by a strict grandma’s hand. Shortly after, the girls have to bend over a bench and the grandma uses a birch rod. And finally, the girls get also a proper caning tied to the bench....

Total size: 5.5 GB in 13 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Good The Best Full Nice Unreal New Collection Only You Lupus. Part 4.

flex - Lex Luthor Takamatsu

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Lex Luthor is no novice when it comes to BDSM. You can tell in the way that she gets excited as she gets tied up. She watches every knot and every wrap. She loves the feeling of being tied up.
What she also loves is being hit. Once she's tied helplessly, gagged, and stripped she's caned, flogged, and whipped. Each implement used on her sexy little body elicits a beautiful response.
With her legs spread wide across the room her clit is intensely stimulated till she's shaking uncontrollably. It's so intense that she's panting and moaning loudly.
Duration: 39:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7343kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: flex - Lex Luthor

The Thieves Ofterdingen

Studio: Pain4fem
Genres: BDSM, Spanking
Two young foreign girls break into a farm to steal some food. They are surprised by the farmer and his wife. As penalty for the theft, the girls are tied to a beam in the shed and are flogged on the bare back. Then they are freed when the farmer is finished. Angry about this treatment, the girls begin to throw stones at the farmer and his wife and hit the farmer on the head. Furious, the farmers catch the girls again and punish them hard for it. One after the other is chastised heavily. First the bare ass is spanked by hand, then the first girl receives the belt and finally both are flogged with numerous strokes of the cane.
Duration: 51:37
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 2220kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 901.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Thieves

Frogged Down Olive

Release Year: 2023
Cast: Marina, PD
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Canning, Torture, Spanking, Hummulation
PD has a commanding voice and it echoes around the chamber that houses Marina and her tiny cage. The orders are concise, but just how cruel they are is not revealed until much later. Dee softens Marina up with pain and orgasms, but none of it compares to what comes later. The small cage that houses her is a device for torment in and of itself. She does not know it yet but soon enough the secret will be out and she will be screaming for a way out. The predicament becomes even more incredible when her best efforts to avoid the trap open her up to more painful punishments.
Duration: 59:25
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 668.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Frogged Down

Время генерации страницы 0.19841 секунды с 9 запросами