View Single Post
Old 03-26-2023, 09:06 AM   #29
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Iced - Elizabeth Munden

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
The material included different aspects of BDSM, e.g. rope and metal bondage, heavy caning, flogging and whipping, as well as needle play, intimate examination, gagging, humiliation, electric stimulation/torture, interrogation. Crucifixion and water torture were also explored, and would later inspire pay sites dedicated solely to those forms of BDSM. Videos often showed penetration with dildos and the use of vibrators, while sexual intercourse and oral sex were briefly shown on a small number of occasions.
Format: mp4
Duration: 35:15
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 910kbps
Audio: 157kbps

File size: 276.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Iced - Elizabeth

Fayth Inverted, clamped, spanked, strapped, hooded and more! - Part 1 Wartrace

Fayth looks a little nervous today as she stands with her wrists tied behind her back. I am tying lengths of twine into her hair. I had planned on using her own hair as a gag, but she had cut off a lot of it since I last saw her. I kind of wish I would have aborted the plan, but I carry on with my original plan. It is OK, but would have worked out much better had her hair been longer. I plan on hanging her upside down for quite a long time and I want a good gag that is at least somewhat breathable. I grab a tit with one hand and start slapping her ass with my other hand. Fayth loves a good hand spanking and this is evident by her reactions. I then bind her tits with electrical tape before whipping them with a thick leather slapper. She does not seem to like this as much as the hand spanking, but that is ok as I do enjoy it. More hard hand spanking ensues, before I fashion a tight crotchrope from twine. I then thoroughly bind her thighs with cinched bands of twine. Cinched bands of twine... hmmm that would be a good name for a band, lol. Anyway with twine lifting Fayth's ass cheeks, I can't resist spanking her more. As always Fayth makes sexy noises and expressions while this is going on. It is finally time to get her up in the air where she will be in the perfect position for more spanking and whipping. This is where Part 1 ends.
Duration: 27:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2931kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 624.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fayth Inverted, clamped, spanked, strapped, hooded and more! - Part 1

Illustrious Rouge is Crotchroped, Caned, and Hogtied - Part 1 Ellinger

It's going to be a rough day for IR. She is a masochist and I feed off of that sometimes... as well as those legs! In Part 1 she endures spanking, clamps, and a very tight crotchrope, among a few other things. NOTES: I shot this video 3 or 4 years ago. IR is now retired.
Duration: 15:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2925kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 339.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Illustrious Rouge is Crotchroped, Caned, and Hogtied - Part 1

Polly's Strict Hogtie - Part 2 Downsville

I take a break from rigging to play with Polly again. Yes, more groping, crotch rope tugging, hair pulling, spanking, and combinations of the above. I get more rope, and then I lift her pretty pink ruffly blouse exposing her pert firm tits. I give them each a few squeezes. I start by running a rope above and below them. Once again, Polly is very expressive as she is being bound. Her elbows don't touch, but I tie them as tightly as I can. I then chicken wing her with her wrists crossed. I actually like this tie just as much as an elbows touching tie. Once again, I play with a now completely helpless Polly. I want to get a good look at my work, so I have her turn in a circle for me so we can see her bound body. She struggles as her thighs are tied tight, but she manages to do as she is told. I grab her crotchrope with one hand and her hair with the other. She really seems to enjoy this! (She later told me she nearly orgasmed) I hold her like this for a bit before I grope and smack her ass a few more times. I then untie her neckrope and sit her in a chair. This is where Part 2 ends.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 16:06
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 722.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Polly's Strict Hogtie - Part 2

Fetish Nation Cool Excellent Perfect New Hot Collection. Part 6. Campbell Hill

Release Year: 2023
Video language: English
I think it was a good old fashioned hard spanking and the promises of getting fucked hard by January in a strap-on that finally brought she in to line.

Total size: 5.9 GB in 37 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fetish Nation Cool Excellent Perfect New Hot Collection. Part 6.

Humiliation of a female student Amite

Release Year: 2023
Video language: English
The storyline of this movie leaves us with a few questions, but we really can forgive everything when see this stunning brunette with tight ass and beautiful perky tits naked. She is a student and she is guilty. A powerful dominant bandit catches her after classes and tells her to come to his place for a punishment lesson. So far, that beautiful chick comes and takes all the punishment. She gets flogged, whipped, spanked, trained to be a good girl.. Her mellow voice is seducing when she tries to say something in her defence.. Or when she moans.. This babe gets her portion of a face-fuck and a lot of powerful hardcore action. A gorgeous Russian girl gets fucked hard. Enough said, watch the movie.
Duration: 57:52
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1951kbps
Audio: 490kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Humiliation of a female student

Fayth Inverted, clamped, spanked, strapped, hooded and more! - Part 2 Pacoima

This clip starts where Part 1 ended. With Fayth on her back and legs up, I bind her feet with rope and leather straps before hoisting her into the air. Women always look better hanging upside down, and Fayth is no exception. I make her gag a little better by wrapping more twine through her mouth and around her head, before I clamp her nipples with clovers. I hang cowbells from the clamps for a little extra weight and because I like the sound from when Fayth jerks herself around when being spanked. I start with some hard hand spanking. I then give the undersides of her tits some attention with a thick leather slapper, before I intensify her bondage with more twine on her elbows. More hard hand spanking for Fayth and it is not long before one of the clover clamps slides off. I grab a wide thick leather strap (prison strap) and give Fayth a few strokes with it. More spanking... the clamps slide off so I put them back on. A few more strokes with the prison strap and one clamp slides off again. I place a few heavy spring clamps on that nipple, as I know those will stay put. I then use my hand, the prison strap, and the thinner thick strap on her ass for quite some time. Towards the end of the clip, I hood Fayth with a thick leather hood. Because, of her hair gag, it does not fit as well as I would like, but it still does the job. A few more hard hand spanks rounds out Part 2.
Duration: 21:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2921kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 488.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fayth Inverted, clamped, spanked, strapped, hooded and more! - Part 2

Время генерации страницы 0.04053 секунды с 9 запросами