Old 03-26-2023, 11:00 AM   #75
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

aprilstorm Mount Saint Francis

Release Year: 2021
Cast: April Storm
Genres: All Sex, Ass Licking, Cum Shot, Facial, Blowjob, Deep Throat, Rimming, Gagging, Face Fuck, POV, Pissing, Natural Tits
Video language: English
Big tits April Storm tells us this is her 1st rough scene. I walk up dressed in a robe and mask and slap her face and put my fingers down her throat. I put my cock all the way down her throat and make her stay there. I slap her big tits and face fuck and gag her more. I switch to POV and she sucks my cock and eats my ass and I fuck her titties and spit in her face. I bend her over and fuck her and she can't take it and tries to pull away. I turn her over and pound her cunt some more and continuously slap her face. She says do it harder and I do. I flip her over and spit in her face then fuck it while she's upside down on the couch. I sit on her face with all my weight and she eats my ass. I slap her face over and over and she tells me to do it harder again so I do and her face is all red. This is the hardest and most face slapping in a scene I can remember. She bends over me while I'm sitting on the couch and I fuck her face then she rides my dick and eats my ass some more. I pick her upside down and fuck her throat then pick her up in the air and fuck her. In the bedroom I have her lie on her stomach facing me and give her a throat pounding. I flip her upside down and fuck her throat while slapping and spitting on her. I fuck her hard from behind then switch to POV and have her lick all over my body and worship me. I roughly fuck her throat in a 69 then get on top of her and pound out her pussy. I wrap her hair around her neck and fuck her face then pound her hard from behind again until she can't take anymore. I put her on her knees against the wall and put my foot on her throat. I fuck her face until I bend her over backwards and blow a giant load down her throat. She can barely talk. In the bathroom she sucks my cock again until I give her a facial. April was a good girl for Daddy!
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:17:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3403kbps
Audio: 157kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: aprilstorm

Rocco's Back to America for More Adventures: Part 1 Guaratingueta

Release Year: 2020
Studio: Rocco Siffredi
Cast: Rocco Siffredi, Jane Wilde
Genres: Brunette, Anal, Natural Tits, Small Tits, Fingering, Toys, Petite, Facesitting, Facial, Blowjob, Big Dick, straight
Hang on to your hats, cause this story is about to get even! She takes his junk in her ass and moans for more and more!
Duration: 44:43
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 13233kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 4.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rocco's Back to America for More Adventures: Part 1

AltErotic - Tattooed-Beauty Amina Sky is Excited to Fuck Darmstadt

Studio: AltErotic
Cast: Jay Lassiter, Amina Sky
Genres: Piercings, Natural Tits, Small Tits, 69, Tattoos, Latina, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Cumshot, Cum On Tits, Face Fucking, pussy eating
The neighbours sent their son over to deliver some home-baked cookies.
Duration: 17:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7874kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: AltErotic - Tattooed-Beauty Amina Sky is Excited to Fuck

Pure Taboo - Only Yourself To Blame Goffstown

Studio: Pure Taboo
Cast: Stirling Cooper, Athena Faris
Genres: Brunette, Piercings, Masturbation, Natural Tits, Fingering, Teen, Tattoos, Family Roleplay, Spanking, Stepdaughter, stepdad
The scene opens on 18-year-old Athena Faris lounging on her bed when she gets a video call from her step-dad Stirling Cooper. Athena is surprised but answers it, asking how his weekend business conference is going. Stirling is FURIOUS and says that the work conference going well until he talked to a coworker. This coworker is the father of one of Athena's friends, and told Stirling that his daughter and Athena both got tattoos last night!
Athena is shocked but tries to play innocent, lying and saying that she doesn't have a tattoo! She tries to calm him, pulling down her shirt from her shoulder to show her bare skin. 'See, Dad? tattoo.' But that's not enough for him and he demands that she show him . Athena tries everything from playing dumb to acting defiant to desperately pleading, knowing that if she takes off her clothes fully, she'll be caught in her lie. Stirling ignores her pleas and orders her to strip or she'll be kicked out of the house. Athena is upset but reluctantly begins stripping, knowing that she'll soon be caught.
Athena may not like it, but she only has herself to blame...
Duration: 29:23
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 847kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 210.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pure Taboo - Only Yourself To Blame

New Sensations - Spontaneous Cutie Fort Garland

Studio: New Sensations
Cast: Alison Rey, Robby Echo
Genres: Brunette, Natural Tits, Pussy to mouth, Blowjob, Cumshot, virgin, pussy eating
Looks like these step-sisters just realized all the fun they could have together!
Duration: 34:03
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6290kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: New Sensations - Spontaneous Cutie

Sophia Burns - Once a Troublemaker.. Mesick

Release Year: 2021
Genres: Blowjob, Black Hair, Cowgirl, Cum In Mouth, Doggystyle, Facial, Hardcore, Missionary, Natural Tits, Reverse Cowgirl, Teen, Toned, Trimmed Pussy, White, Wild
Sophia Burns is caught stealing from multiple departments around the store and is brought into custody by theft officer Mike Mancini. When Mike recognizes Sophia as one of his old students, he recalls her toublemaker past. Once Sophia has been searched, Mike must do a more thorough investigation to ensure nothing else was stolen.
Duration: 52:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11722kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 4.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sophia Burns - Once a Troublemaker..

21sextreme - Teacher-Student Romance Pavilion

Release Year: 2018
Studio: 21sextreme
Cast: Shelley Bliss, Donald
Genres: masturbation, blowjob, mature, teen, babes, redhead, one on one, , cumshot, natural tits, petite, small tits, Deepthroat, Fingering, Pussy Licking
Video Description: Kinky teen Shelley Bliss loves older men especially her old teacher Donald. They have a secret romance that leads them to fucking. She grabs his hard cock, sucking and licking it. Shelley then takes a deep hard pounding from Donald´s throbbing cock in her tight pussy. She moans in pleasure before getting a shot of cum in her mouth.
Duration: 26:02
Video: 960x544, AVC (H.264), 1618kbps

File size: 345.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: 21sextreme - Teacher-Student Romance

Время генерации страницы 0.03497 секунды с 9 запросами