Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

BootsMans Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Clubstiletto - Nasty Things Ive Done To Your Pillow

Clubstiletto - Nasty Things Ive Done To Your Pillow

Format: MPEG-4
Video: 00:05:57 / 0,43 GB
Aspect: 1920x1080
Tags: Joi, Dirty Talk, Jerk Off Instruction, Femdom Pov, Body Worship, Clubstiletto, Dirty Talk, Femdom Pov, Joi, Jerkoff Encouragement, Pov, Jerkoff Instructions, Masturbation Instruction, Goddess Worship, Findom, Tease And Denial, Financial Domination, Cum Countdown, Mesmerize, Mind Fuck, Joi Fantasy
Description: You kneel in front of Kandy and she has your pillow in hand. She uses it to wipe her ass and such but today she has an extra special treat, she is going to fart all over it so you can enjoy the smell in your dreams. Youre bound to be dreaming of nasty farts and full toilet servitude to Kandy and all her friends, all night long, with your nose and head buried in the pillow. After reminding you what she has previously done to the pillow and what she plans to do to it, she turns around and hovers her ass just above the fabric and then her anus expands as a juicy fart blasts from her ass. Then she farts again and again and says when she is done you will use the pillow to wipe her ass and make sure she is clean. More for you to enjoy.She sits fully on the pillow to really get the odor deep into the fabric. Now she tells you to lick her to loosen her up. Nice low and high angles give you an amazing view of Kandys plump ass and sweet puckered hole, including the gas actually leaving her body, before she calls you in close again so she can blast a fart right in your face. It should be up your nostrils now. I leave you in chastity because I know otherwise with the smell youd be hard and masturbating all night she tells you. After some more derogatory remarks, she calls you in for one last fart before she locks you up in your cage. naked with nothing but your pillow. Sweet dreams!

Get File: https://k2s.cc/file/1640dcb89084a
BootsMans is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.14728 секунды с 9 запросами