D1amondL1on

Поблагодарили 1 раз в 1 сообщении

All my threads

D1amondL1on Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Alura Jenson shows you how to suck a big cock

Alura Jenson shows you how to suck a big cock

Genre: Femdom, Female
Actress name:
Since the hot blonde mistress was let down by her slave she needed to punish him by teaching him how to choke on a prick. Alura Jenson is so good at giving out bisexual instructions that she will not leave her guy indifferent.nI warned you and told you that if you disappoint me you will have to pay. Because you did not cum when I wanted you to I will have to punish you with this massive dildo. But I will give you one more chance to redeem yourself by sucking a cock for me. I want you to take the biggest, hardest dick and put it deep into your mouth. I know you have never done this before so I will show you.nWhen you suck a dick there are some things you need to remember: never ever neglect the balls. Stroke them and tickle them. Take the base of a prick and squeeze it gently. Open your mouth and put the tip between your lips so you can slide the rest deep down your throat. Get that dong wet and stroke it. I want you to choke on it and feel that you wish you have never let me down.n - Alura Jenson

Video: 1920x1080
Duration: 00:07:31
Format: MPEG-4
File size: 0,2 GB

DOWNLOAD FILE - 0,2 GB
D1amondL1on is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.08860 секунды с 9 запросами