View Single Post
Old 03-28-2023, 05:49 AM   #1431
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Cuntlette Part One - Charlotte Vale Pierpont

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Video language: English
Charlotte Vale thought that she would be able to contend with anything the membership of RealTimeBondage could come up with. It is the same kind of hubris that every worthless cunt we come across has before they sign up for a full day of suffering. While they tie her up everyone is pleasant and polite, even while they discuss the twisted plans of what is to come. If she cannot stand up to the tests then Charlotte is going to have some serious problems. Every time she loses her footing she hangs by her neck. The pain and the lack of air make her hysterical but she wants so badly to please us that she perseveres through it all.
Format: mp4
Duration: 38:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1405kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 435.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cuntlette Part One - Charlotte Vale

AJ Cured of Bitchiness with Strict Bondage Bastinado - Part 1 Stavanger

She thinks she's better than everyone because she has a degree. She thinks she should have my office, which is much nicer than hers. She's a constant bitch because she resents me for being where I am. I finally got sick of it and jokingly made her an offer I knew she couldn't refuse. I told her that if I tied her up, and she could escape, then she could have my office. She jumped on the challenge. I knew her over confidence would be her downfall once again. I had her meet me at my workshop. I started tying her and immediately she starts bitching. I stay calm for now as I secure her arms behind her back. I then give her ass a few hard smacks. She yelps and is stunned. She is having a hard time comprehending what is going on right now. This settles her down a bit. I continue tying her. She soon returns to her bitchy ways though. After a while, I lift her dress up and start smacking her ass again. She tries to writhe away, but her neckrope prevents that. I grab her by her hair and continue slapping her ass hard. I tire of her constant whining and bitching, so I shove a pair of panties in her mouth and then seal them in with clear tape. I continue wrapping the tape over her eyes as well, which effectively blindfolds her. With AJ somewhat subdued, I continue binding her. I add a tight crotchrope and then tightly bind her legs. I repeatedly start slapping her ass again after her legs are bound. I then add a bit more rope to her upper body bondage and then... Guess I beat her ass a bit more, but I realize that it will take more than some hand spanking to cure AJ. I walk off as AJ tries to maintain her balance as she stands tightly bound and blind. This is where Part 1 ends.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 29:01
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: AJ Cured of Bitchiness with Strict Bondage Bastinado - Part 1

Boxed and Stocked Part Two - Juliette Black Oyster Bay

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
All of the struggling Juliette Black is doing is never going to help her. In fact, the ingenious set of clamps and chains that PD has set up ensures that if she continues to flail about it will only make her suffer more. With her own screams echoing in her ears she may be too panicked to realize it, though.
When he does lock her down tight it is because he has a reason for it. He wants to make sure her holes stay perfectly placed. She needs to be trained for long term use if she is going to be any good to him. That means staying put and getting pounded until he decides she has had enough.
Duration: 35:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 395.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Boxed and Stocked Part Two - Juliette Black

Slave Girl Scene 2 Lhasa

Release Year: 2023
They will do as they are told no matter how perverse without any complaints, meet the Slave Girl. More slaves subject themselves to spanking, bondage, candle wax, whipping, electro-shock and much more from merciless Mistresses.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:21:26
Video: 576x432, XviD, 1038kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 699.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Slave Girl Scene 2

Lessons of Pain Boomer

Release Year: 2023
The girls are rolling over, licking asses, getting spanked and kissing shoes before they even have two rules. Eventually their governess takes pity and shoves one slaves ass in her face and give's the other one away to a guest of honor to be anally pounded.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:30:14
Video: 576x320, XviD, 925kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 700.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lessons of Pain

TopGrl Ashley Lane Analyzing Ashley Hollytree

Release Year: 2014
Studio: TopGrl
Cast: Ashley Lane
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Spanking
Only through the rigors of bondage are we given the opportunity to see glimpses of the real Ashley. Ashley without anxiety. Ashley without tension. Ashley without fear of embarrassment.
Duration: 1:00:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2682kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: TopGrl Ashley Lane Analyzing Ashley

Russian roulette petgirl Jane Levelock

Studio: SM-Circus
Cast: Jane
Playing russian roulette with our petgirl Jane, and of course a lot of spanking and testing the bull whip on her back.
Duration: 7:59
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 93.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Russian roulette petgirl Jane
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04450 секунды с 9 запросами