View Single Post
Old 03-28-2023, 05:49 AM   #1432
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

The Best Perfect Wonderful Magic Collection Ont You Graias. Part 1. North Salem

Release Year: 2023
Video language: English
Collection of movies from Graias. This pack about torture womens. Usual stuff that happens in a scene womens caning, torture, whipping, spanking. The pack feature content from source graias smplace forum. This interaction way with womens might be of interest for toxic masculinity patriarchs from Cleveland and British's asians surviving in the western world.

Total size: 4.7 GB in 14 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Best Perfect Wonderful Magic Collection Ont You Graias. Part 1.

Donovan Spanked and Belted - Part 2 Pataskala

Donovan is facing and secured to a post by her nipple clamps being pulled tight around it. Her arms are bound and chicken winged, so that her hands stay clear of her ass while I belt whip her. At the very end she is released and that is it for this series. I had more planned for Donovan, but she tapped out about where this video ended.
Format: mp4
Duration: 19:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2940kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 433.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Donovan Spanked and Belted - Part 2

Sage is Tested - Part 2 Meredithville

This clip starts where Part 1 ended. Sage looks at the sponge in disbelief as I smash it down between my fingers. I order her to open my mouth and I start working it in. I then seal it in with clear tape. (Sage has a good gag reflex so I had to cut the sponge in half, although in the video it looks as if I used the entire thing.) I untie her waist rope and I order Sage to stand. Her neckrope is tied off overhead, before I grab one of her bound tits and smack her ass. Sage definitely doesn't look quite as happy as she did a bit before. I use her tit as a handle as I turn her around. I order her to spread her legs and she obeys. I continue spanking her ass and I up the intensity a bit. Sage moans and yelps through her gag. She stomps her feet. I order her to spread her legs again. I give her ass a break and give her pussy a few light slaps. I once again turn my attention to her ass, and once again, I give her a few hard ones. Definitely not my hardest, but the way Sage reacts, you'd think so. It's time for more rope. Her elbows are tied first, before I add some rope to lift her ass cheeks. She is of course crotchroped as well. I then untie her elbows and wrists. I cross her wrists and retie them. They are then pulled up and tied off to the base of her neck, stressing her shoulders. Her elbows are roped as well. I grab onto and pull up on her crotchrope as I smack her ass a while longer. I finally untie her neckrope from above, and order her to her knees where she belongs. I remove her gag, and then I tie a thin piece of twine into her hair. Sage starts talking again. Taking out her gag seems to have been a bad idea. That's ok, gagging her is fun, so I'll just gag her again. Her eyes grow wide again as she sees me gathering more supplies. This is where Part 2 ends.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 23:43
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sage is Tested - Part 2

Discipline In Russia Volume 34 San Vicente De Tagua Tagua

Release Year: 2023
The Nettles Corp is back with yet another edition of Discipline in Russia. And this edition focuses on some things going on in St. Petersburg. A group of cops in St. Petersburg love playing BDSM, where they are the masers and they have brought along two beautiful submissive girls along for the ride. And eventually, you get to see plenty of spanking, flogging, groping and caning!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 59:14
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video V8
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Discipline In Russia Volume 34

Hope - Beauty Slave of Throne Olmito

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, BBW, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain
Now it is upper intermediate level punishment time for slave girl Hope. She has already passed several tests during previous parts on the serial, and now she will taste the pain of back whipping. Dr Lomp is eager to push her limits and apply most painful plays on this poor slave girl. Nice that Hope doesn't resist any of this punishments, and now it is all up to Dr Lomp to give pain her in various ways. So he will not miss the chance and will show his best to cause Hope being ruined down and drop tears. Watch this poor girl trying to hide her sorrow, but revealing it at the end.
Duration: 15:04
Video: 4096x2160, AVC (H.264), 41220kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 4.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hope - Beauty Slave of Throne

Donovan Spanked and Belted - Part 1 Steamburg

Donovan visits for a discipline session. I start by putting her over my knee for a spanking. Part way through I gag her and tie her wrists behind her back and then I continue spanking her. NOTES: This video was shot many years ago, but just now edited and posted for the first time.
Duration: 13:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2914kbps

File size: 294.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Donovan Spanked and Belted - Part 1

Bondage Fairy Pewaukee

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Anal Play, Dildo, Vibrator, Whipping, Zapper, Tits Torture, Ring Gag, Ball Gag, Caning, Nipple Clamps, Toys
Lola is quite the little bondage nymph. She's got the petite little body for some serious rope ties. Once she's bound you can see her excitement. The way she moves her little body. It's perfect for a nice OTK spanking.
Duration: 38:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7319kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bondage Fairy
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03725 секунды с 9 запросами