Old 03-28-2023, 08:54 AM   #33
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

HDspank Nice Wonserfull Cool Gold Sweet New Collection. Part 1. Helmond

Release Year: 2023
Video language: English
Her embarrassment at having her bottom bared in such a way was very clear! Soon though when she found herself bent over being given a severe dose of the cane modesty became the least of her problems!In one scene, an older Milf is getting some Domme training from an expert, but the novice is only willing to spank the round rumps of other chicks. In another one I checked out, a model gets a well-deserved punishment because she missed her scheduled filming date. There's always a rhyme and a reason to redden some asses.You'll find yourself jumping at the whimpering these sexy babes make as their asses turn a nice shade of red. As with many other spanking sites from jolly old England, the scenes are well-thought out, which is always a plus in my books.In one scene, an older Milf is getting some Domme training from an expert, but the novice is only willing to spank the round rumps of other chicks. In another one I checked out, a model gets a well-deserved punishment because she missed her scheduled filming date. There's always a rhyme and a reason to redden some asses.

Total size: 8.5 GB in 15 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: HDspank Nice Wonserfull Cool Gold Sweet New Collection. Part 1.

AJ Cured of Bitchiness with Strict Bondage Bastinado - Part 1 Whitingham

She thinks she's better than everyone because she has a degree. She thinks she should have my office, which is much nicer than hers. She's a constant bitch because she resents me for being where I am. I finally got sick of it and jokingly made her an offer I knew she couldn't refuse. I told her that if I tied her up, and she could escape, then she could have my office. She jumped on the challenge. I knew her over confidence would be her downfall once again. I had her meet me at my workshop. I started tying her and immediately she starts bitching. I stay calm for now as I secure her arms behind her back. I then give her ass a few hard smacks. She yelps and is stunned. She is having a hard time comprehending what is going on right now. This settles her down a bit. I continue tying her. She soon returns to her bitchy ways though. After a while, I lift her dress up and start smacking her ass again. She tries to writhe away, but her neckrope prevents that. I grab her by her hair and continue slapping her ass hard. I tire of her constant whining and bitching, so I shove a pair of panties in her mouth and then seal them in with clear tape. I continue wrapping the tape over her eyes as well, which effectively blindfolds her. With AJ somewhat subdued, I continue binding her. I add a tight crotchrope and then tightly bind her legs. I repeatedly start slapping her ass again after her legs are bound. I then add a bit more rope to her upper body bondage and then... Guess I beat her ass a bit more, but I realize that it will take more than some hand spanking to cure AJ. I walk off as AJ tries to maintain her balance as she stands tightly bound and blind. This is where Part 1 ends.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 29:01
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: AJ Cured of Bitchiness with Strict Bondage Bastinado - Part 1

Lessons of Pain Abuja

The girls are rolling over, licking asses, getting spanked and kissing shoes before they even have two rules. Eventually their governess takes pity and shoves one slaves ass in her face and give's the other one away to a guest of honor to be anally pounded.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:30:14
Video: 576x320, XviD, 925kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 700.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lessons of Pain

Sage is Tested - Part 2 Pollard

This clip starts where Part 1 ended. Sage looks at the sponge in disbelief as I smash it down between my fingers. I order her to open my mouth and I start working it in. I then seal it in with clear tape. (Sage has a good gag reflex so I had to cut the sponge in half, although in the video it looks as if I used the entire thing.) I untie her waist rope and I order Sage to stand. Her neckrope is tied off overhead, before I grab one of her bound tits and smack her ass. Sage definitely doesn't look quite as happy as she did a bit before. I use her tit as a handle as I turn her around. I order her to spread her legs and she obeys. I continue spanking her ass and I up the intensity a bit. Sage moans and yelps through her gag. She stomps her feet. I order her to spread her legs again. I give her ass a break and give her pussy a few light slaps. I once again turn my attention to her ass, and once again, I give her a few hard ones. Definitely not my hardest, but the way Sage reacts, you'd think so. It's time for more rope. Her elbows are tied first, before I add some rope to lift her ass cheeks. She is of course crotchroped as well. I then untie her elbows and wrists. I cross her wrists and retie them. They are then pulled up and tied off to the base of her neck, stressing her shoulders. Her elbows are roped as well. I grab onto and pull up on her crotchrope as I smack her ass a while longer. I finally untie her neckrope from above, and order her to her knees where she belongs. I remove her gag, and then I tie a thin piece of twine into her hair. Sage starts talking again. Taking out her gag seems to have been a bad idea. That's ok, gagging her is fun, so I'll just gag her again. Her eyes grow wide again as she sees me gathering more supplies. This is where Part 2 ends.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 23:43
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sage is Tested - Part 2

TopGrl Ashley Lane Analyzing Ashley Kansasville

Release Year: 2014
Studio: TopGrl
Cast: Ashley Lane
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Spanking
Only through the rigors of bondage are we given the opportunity to see glimpses of the real Ashley. Ashley without anxiety. Ashley without tension. Ashley without fear of embarrassment.
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:00:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2682kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: TopGrl Ashley Lane Analyzing Ashley

Donovan Spanked and Belted - Part 2 Zaraza

Donovan is facing and secured to a post by her nipple clamps being pulled tight around it. Her arms are bound and chicken winged, so that her hands stay clear of her ass while I belt whip her. At the very end she is released and that is it for this series. I had more planned for Donovan, but she tapped out about where this video ended.
Format: mp4
Duration: 19:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2940kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 433.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Donovan Spanked and Belted - Part 2

The Best Perfect Wonderful Magic Collection Ont You Graias. Part 1. Genzano Di Lucania

Collection of movies from Graias. This pack about torture womens. Usual stuff that happens in a scene womens caning, torture, whipping, spanking. The pack feature content from source graias smplace forum. This interaction way with womens might be of interest for toxic masculinity patriarchs from Cleveland and British's asians surviving in the western world.

Total size: 4.7 GB in 14 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Best Perfect Wonderful Magic Collection Ont You Graias. Part 1.

Время генерации страницы 0.03807 секунды с 9 запросами