Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Charlotte Vale Fishertown

Release Year: 2010
Cast: Charlotte Vale
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture
Video language: English
Charlotte is a slave in need of training and Master A has a custom curriculum for her. It may look like housework, but it teaches her so much more. It reinforces proper positioning, proper posture and shows her how to crawl like she should while serving her master. A clean house is not all he wants from her. She also needs to know how to take pain without a moment of hesitation or flinching. Trying to move away means she does not appreciate or respect her master enough. It will be a painful lesson, but she will get it eventually. The better she does the better he will make her feel, too. A good mix of positive and negative reinforcement is an excellent way to drive a lesson home.
Format: mp4
Duration: 52:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1405kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 586.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Charlotte Vale

Orgasmageddon Ebreichsdorf

Release Year: 2015
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Ashley Lane
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture
This hot piece of ass is coveted by men around the world. That hot body is soon going to be writhing in pleasure-pain. Her beautiful face will soon be twisting as she screams from each successive orgasm.
Duration: 53:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7281kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Orgasmageddon

5 Shades of DeGrey: The Fifth Shade - Part One Grey Eagle

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Abigail Dupree, Rain DeGrey
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation
She is really living the dream now. Rain DeGrey has been tossing and turning all night, you can see the full dream on, . But the thoughts that had her touching herself in her sleep have leapt from her subconscious and out into the real world.
Live feeds are more intense than any other kind of bondage. Rain is a veteran of them, and so she knows that once they get started there is nothing to do but hold on for dear life. But even having been in a live feed before doesn't quite prepare her for how brutal our members and crew can be. Rain has always been a crier. You work her up a bit and she can't help but let the tears flow. With so many people on hand to hurt her, this is definitely going to be one of those days.
The bondage is incredible. The corporal punishment is intense. For a submissive slut like Rain, this is what dreams are made of!
Duration: 41:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7298kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: 5 Shades of DeGrey: The Fifth Shade - Part One

Crystal Frost is left for me as a Gift! - Part 1 White Stone

I got to work the other day and my friend JJ had left me a gift. She is a security guard where I work and she often apprehends prostitutes hanging out in the parking lot. She very much dislikes them and usually spends the rest of her shift tying them up and humiliating them. She thought I might like this one, a hot blond blue eyed cutie, and she was right. I don't have much going on tonight so I'll have lots of time to spend with my captive tonight. The clip starts with Crystal already hogtied and gagged laying on the floor. A door opens and I walk in to find my surprise! I grope her bound tits as I make plans for her. The clip then cuts to Crystal standing. I have her by her hair with 1 hand, and my other is shoving a huge pair of panties in her mouth. After they are stuffed all the way in, I wrap her head with clear tape multiple times. JJ had done a good job of tying her up, but I want to make the bondage a tad tighter, so I bind her arms behind her back while Crystal moans into her gag. I put her back on her knees and remove the gag. I tell her if she stays quiet that I'll leave her ungagged for a bit. I add a few more ropes, before I rip open her blouse. I squeeze and manhandle her now exposed tits as I continue to bind her. Once I have her arms bound and her chest harness complete, I grope and smack her tits for a while. I then stand her up and remove her skirt. I now smack and slap her ass. I put Crystal back on the floor on her stomach. I go get more rope as she rolls around for your enjoyment. I come back and tie each of her ankles to her thighs. I add more rope completely tying her thighs to her calves. I take small breaks as I do this to grab and slap her ass. I take some pics so I can show JJ later how much fun I was having. I add a little more rope while Crystal lays helplessly. This is where Part 1 ends.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 26:42
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Crystal Frost is left for me as a Gift! - Part 1

HT - Selfish Pleasure - Young Girl Bonnie Day and Jack Hammer East Brunswick

Cast: Bonnie Day, Jack Hammer
Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination, Vibrator
Bonnie Day Learns How to Share Her Body With Others
We have an interesting challenge for Bonnie Day. She has to keep this Hitachi vibrator pressed hard against her clit the entire time Jack Hammer is whipping the shit out of her. The pain doesn't just make it hard for her to cum, it has her weak in the knees and barely able to hold on to the machine.
She's selfish. She just wants to be able to enjoy herself. But Jack knows how to get the most mileage out of every beautiful slut he has in his clutches. The corporal punishment, rope bondage, and sexual titillation have to be in perfect balance to make sure that she doesn't finish, blow out, or fall apart before he is done with them.
This one won't. She's wants this to be about her, but it never is. Whipping her into a frenzy, lifting her into the air, even making her cum, none of it is there to make her feel better. It all exists for him. And knowing that turns her on.
Duration: 1:14:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2682kbps
Audio: 103kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: HT - Selfish Pleasure - Young Girl Bonnie Day and Jack Hammer

Ginger Whacks Lanse

Release Year: 2016
Cast: girls
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation
When Barbary Rose was bound, twisted on the floor and tied up, she thought that it was terrible. The sexy redhead couldn't cover herself as Jack Hammer rained vicious cane strokes down on her soft, pale flesh. Gingers can be so delicate.
But she didn't know what helpless felt like until Jack had tied her legs spread far apart, her wrists bound to her ankles, and she realized that he intended on punishing her beautifully shaved pussy. He's flogging her to tears and the cane marks he left on her ass are still showing bright red, promising to turn into the deep purple bruises that she loves so much.
Rain DeGrey has never seen a slut she didn't want to skull fuck. She straps on and rides Barbary's face until tears are streaming down the rope bunny's cheeks. For Barbary it is a welcome change, to feel used in the ways that she's used to. It is so hard to have her ass and pussy caned by Jack, but having them plowed by Rain's hard strap on is pure bliss. She may scream a bit from the fucking, but it's in thanks instead of anguish while she is getting skewered.
Duration: 50:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6791kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ginger Whacks

InfernalRestraints Nikki Darling Simmered Suffering Table Rock

Studio: Infernalrestraints
Cast: Nikki Darling
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Squirt
When we get started on Nikki Darling she thinks that we are going hard. We begin by attaching nipple clamps, then tying them off to the floor, pulling her arms up into a strappado and brutally caning her.
Duration: 48:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7284kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: InfernalRestraints Nikki Darling Simmered Suffering

Время генерации страницы 0.04004 секунды с 9 запросами