Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Pain Puppet Part 1 Las Matas De Farfan

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Paintoy Emma
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation
Video language: English
At the beginning of each of our live feeds we like to take a while to get to know our models by asking them a few questions. Once we get started questioning Paintoy Emma, though, we are having too much fun to stop. We have some very special ideas for how to make this process especially fun for us and especially rough on Emma. We are going to take our time interrogating this one.
We already have Emma tied down to a chair, so the next step is to bind her arms and legs all the way up with tape so she has no range of movement. This bondage still allows for too much freedom. Emma can still see and speak. O.T. wraps her head up in gauze and then puts a layer of tape over it to ensure that absolutely no light can make its way through the mask. Once she's completely bound, we go back to asking questions. We hook up electrodes to her pussy, nose, and nipples, and every time she gives an answer we don't like (shaking her right hand yes and her left hand no) we send a shock through her body.
One of the advantages of having an older model is that she's been around the block a few times. She's convinced she's seen and done enough that she's beyond anything we can do to her. She says that she thinks she might be "calloused". That sounds like a challenge and we are happy to accept. We are going to find what soft sensitive skin there is left and go to work on that.
Format: mp4
Duration: 45:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7337kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pain Puppet Part 1

Corn Cob Cunt Sophie Ryan Arrington

Release Year: 2010
Cast: Sophie Ryan, Master A
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture
Master A has really gotten into the vibe at the farm and Sophie Ryan is just along for the ride now. He has access to all kinds of toys, but today he has decided to be as authentic as possible. He wants to make her feel dirtier than a few dildos can so he formulates a new plan. He has a bit of his latest harvest left over that he was just going to toss aside, but instead he decides to just stick it in the trash. Without a bin, this little slut will have to do. Having corn and carrots shoved up her cunt is an entirely new sensation, and the fact that it makes her cum proves to both of them that she only cares about having her holes filled.
Duration: 51:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 575.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Corn Cob Cunt Sophie Ryan

Tit Torture For Ashley - Part 1 solofra

Ashley definitely needs discipline... probably more so than anyone I know, and today she will receive it in the form of tit torture. Her huge natural tits are just begging for bondage, clamps, and whippings. I make her wait for a while in the dark. She waits neckroped, wrists tied, and ring gagged. When I'm ready I arrive and turn on the lights. I start by manhandling, groping, and slapping her tits. I grab a bundle of rope and tightly tie a thick band of rope around her waist. I lift her skirt to find her not wearing any panties. I use a thicker rope and pull it tight between her legs. I snip away the fabric of her blouse exposing her nipples. I put some small but strong binder clips on her tits to get things started. I am continuously slapping and squeezing her tits. I slap her inner thighs and order her to spread her legs. I place several rubber bands on her tits before I add the beginnings of a wire bra. I manhandle her again, turning her and slapping her ass, using her tits as a handle. The clips on her tits are removed and now I start slapping them hard. Most of her blouse is then cut off as well as her skirt. I pull up a chair and untie her neckrope from above. Ashley takes a seat. I tie and cinch a few ropes around her waist, before I remove her gag. This is where Part 1 ends.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 19:42
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 885.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tit Torture For Ashley - Part 1

Hope - Beauty Slave of Throne Allred

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, BBW, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain
Now it is upper intermediate level punishment time for slave girl Hope. She has already passed several tests during previous parts on the serial, and now she will taste the pain of back whipping. Dr Lomp is eager to push her limits and apply most painful plays on this poor slave girl. Nice that Hope doesn't resist any of this punishments, and now it is all up to Dr Lomp to give pain her in various ways. So he will not miss the chance and will show his best to cause Hope being ruined down and drop tears. Watch this poor girl trying to hide her sorrow, but revealing it at the end.
Duration: 15:04
Video: 4096x2160, AVC (H.264), 41220kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 4.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hope - Beauty Slave of Throne

Время генерации страницы 0.12014 секунды с 9 запросами