View Single Post
Old 03-31-2023, 06:41 AM   #2697
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

19, Supple, And Pliable Wolomin

Genres: Blowjob, Slapping, Facefucking, Gagging, Spitting, Puking, Deepthroat, Facial
Look at the tits on this nineteen year old. Brand new. They still have that new tit smell, too. She arrived, and I peered through my vast security network of camera and LED bulbs that transmit audio within the wave length, and I flipped to camera 2, then 3 for a close up. Here is a buxom blonde, more than 1/2 my age, and 1/2 my IQ, standing there like a deer in the headlights. My cock began to twitch some. Then I became fully erect, because I knew she was in over her head, and she still hadn’t figured it out. She was taken in almost every position. Her compliance and obedience was impressive. It was like we had badges on and flash lights in her face. She just put her mouth on the first thing presented to her. She was shell shocked. The figure whore leg lock finished her off. Then she got fucked brutally hard, and she was trying to fight it. So we slapped her in a headlock. That kept her from moving around. We proceeded to deep thrust into her pussy. Shrieks and moans came out of her mouth. It was a free for all. Then 3 loads hit her right on the forehead. She rolled her eyes to play off the humiliation, but this isn’t our first rodeo.
Format: mp4
Duration: 51:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7729kbps
Audio: 221kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: 19, Supple, And Pliable

Stick in the pussy for a tied bitch Germany

Release Year: 2023
Cast: Cadence Cross
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation
Video language: English
What do you get when you hand over one blazing hot redhead to one of the masters of old school device bondage and discipline? Well, that's easy, actually. You get a bound beauty kept on the razor's edge of the most mind blowing orgasm of her life for so long that when she finally feels the release it leaves her dazed and confused. Cadence Cross is our super sexy submissive today and OT has more in store for her than she is able to handle.
Bondage isn't just foreplay, it's the whole game when OT is in control. Cadence is locked down with her ass up, showing off the perfect target for a bit of corporal punishment. This is a girl who gets off from feeling some pain so OT has no reason to hold anything back. He goes at her so hard that her ass starts showing off some bruises before he's even finished. Her pussy gets some battering of its own, leaving it wet and ready to get pounded.
How much does Cadence love the cane? She doesn't complain for a second when OT takes the big, thick rod he's been using to turn her ass black and blue and plunges it inside of her. Her eyes roll back in her head and she begins begging again, hoping that she'll finally be allowed to cum. So far he has only teased her with the vibrator but she hopes that if he is happy with her he may actually let her get off. It's humiliating to beg the way she does, but if her only options are to debase herself or spend the rest of the day on the edge of orgasm the choice is easy.
Duration: 42:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7285kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Stick in the pussy for a tied bitch

Butt Hole Bashed Dutton

Cast: Nadia White
Genres: Anal, DP, Blowjob, Deep Throat, Puke, Slapping, Doggy, Cumshot, Rough Sex, Humilation
It wasn't long into the scene, (after the usual pleasantries of course), that a giant cock was inflicting mental and physical damage to her asshole. Sam thrusted vigorously until it was left gaping. Next, she was dp'd to fill her holes up even more. She took the yellow d throughout, and had the Whore bowl dumped on her head; but not before she soaked her feet in it. She took cum to the face, swallowed more yellow d, and was sent home a covered mess.
Duration: 59:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4302kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Butt Hole Bashed

Cherie DeVille Compromises Branch

Release Year: 2013
Studio: Infernalrestraints
Cast: Cherie DeVille
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Toys
Compromises is an Intersec Studios scripted feature presentation about the pleasure that comes from pushing the limits of what is taboo. When models come to us with their fantasies we turn them into realities.
Duration: 56:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7299kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 3.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cherie DeVille Compromises

Torture Special Mohnton

Sexy sport girl bondage and humilation movie. Enjoy!Actress of legend that has swept the industry at the same time as the debut with a perfect body
Format: avi
Duration: 2:34:00
Video: 720x480, XviD, 1473kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Torture Special

IR - Subject 146 - Busty Hottie Iona Grace Adelphia

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Iona Grace
Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination
“Wake up, Subject 146. You will now begin your daily routine.” This one has no name anymore. She may have been Iona Grace before, but that isn't just a past life, it's another reality entirely. She's more of an inanimate object than a person now. Only her beautiful features speak to what she once was. Her curves are amazing. They must have had men in awe at one point. The way her big tits stand out, you know that she turned a lot of heads. But now she is a piece of property. Only one man ever sees her and her good looks aren't doing her any favors with him.
If she had more courage she may be disobedient but she is not brave enough to defy the voice that comes over the intercom. It's degrading and humiliating to just blindly kowtow to the orders being barked at her. But then she looks around and realizes the truth. This is far too elaborate and well organized for her to be the first girl. She is subject 146. She doesn't want there to be a subject 147.
The price of failure is steep enough. Things aren't so bad when she can follow his orders, but when she disappoints him, OT is quick to show his displeasure. He has so many canes and whips and other implements of pain that, if subject 146 could just follow orders, she may have been able to avoid. But she is weak. She doesn't try hard enough. And for that she has to suffer.
Duration: 1:05:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2683kbps
Audio: 115kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: IR - Subject 146 - Busty Hottie Iona Grace

Burping and dirty Stateline

Cast: Nikki Zee
Genres: Anal, DP, Oral, Facial, Blowjobs, ThroatFuck, Vomit, Humiliation, Pissing
Not since uncle sniffy botched his town hall, and Don Limóne was feeding him words like we feed a whore dick, an asshole hasn't gaped this wide since Don Limóne's silver power bottom buddy had poppers in the po0per. In a time where misinformation is par for the course, at least you can count on real news here. I'm running off like uncle sniffy with a bad ear piece, so let me catch my breath. This whore took two dicks and in her asshole and was beat TF up. You can count the rings on her asshole like they count votes in AZ. There is a wide gap of probability. She drank tons of waste water, ate all the cum off her face like it was fake news. She enjoyed it all as we cackled like kamalalala.
Duration: 1:04:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6076kbps
Audio: 256kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Burping and dirty
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03274 секунды с 9 запросами