View Single Post
Old 03-31-2023, 09:01 AM   #70
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Amazing Lesbian Domination With Top Stars Angela White & Alexis Texas American Falls

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Alexis Texas, Angela White
Genres: Lesbian Domination, Pet, Slapping, Asslicking, Cunnilingus, FaceSitting
Video language: English
This has been a long anticipated release with the amazing Alexis Texas… or should I say, Miss Texas. I get the privilege of being her submissive little pet pussy. I crawl into the room on her leash and Miss Texas instructs me to worship her booty and feast on her delicious holes. Miss Texas thoroughly smothers me with her huge ass cheeks and my face turns bright red as she cuts off my air supply. I’m such a good little pet for Miss Texas that she lets me cum and even gives me a round of ass applause.
Format: mp4
Duration: 30:24
Video: 1920x960, AVC (H.264), 9700kbps
Audio: 247kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Amazing Lesbian Domination With Top Stars Angela White & Alexis Texas

The Oral Experiment - The Oral Experiment - Jane Wilde & Emily Willis Nineveh

Release Year: 2020
Studio: The Oral Experiment
Cast: Jane Wilde, Emily Willis
Genres: Brunette, Small Tits, Fingering, Petite, Lesbian, rimming, pussy eating
I kicked things off by asking them whether they were givers or receivers, and not surprisingly, the ladies said they were. With a sheepish smile, Emily added that she loves giving oral because that gets her off, but she's too, and she needs her partner to return the favor!
That segued perfectly into my next question: what their favorite part about giving oral sex to a woman is. For Jane, the answer was obvious. She loves feeling her partner really get into it and knowing that she's giving her pleasure. I couldn't help but notice that Emily was obviously getting turned on hearing Jane's answers, perhaps imagining what was in store for.
And since Emily and Jane had been together before, I wanted to know what they enjoy about each other.
I also wanted to get their thoughts on ass-play as it relates to oral. Emily was definitely enthused, exclaiming that she butt stuff, adores getting her entire face in there, and loves tongue-fucking. Jane echoed her friend's enthusiasm, musing that she never understood the taboo surrounding ass-play. Jane likened it to a side-dish of the main course, wondering how someone could eat a steak and not even the potatoes. Hard to argue with that logic, Jane!
Duration: 30:22
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 11819kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Oral Experiment - The Oral Experiment - Jane Wilde & Emily Willis

The Oral Experiment - Reagan Foxx & Abigail Mac Diriamba

Studio: The Oral Experiment
Cast: Abigail Mac, Reagan Foxx
Genres: Brunette, Big Tits, Fingering, Milf, Lesbian, pussy eating
Reagan Foxx and Abigail Mac are two of the sexiest, most dominant women I've ever worked with. Whenever you see one of these lovely ladies in a scene, you it's going to be scorching... so I couldn't wait to feel the heat of having them BOTH together in the same place!
We brought Reagan and Abigail in today to have them share their thoughts on the joys of giving and receiving oral. We started with an easy question: whether they're givers or receivers. Of course, it surprised no one to learn that they both love giving pleasure! What WAS surprising was hearing Abigail admit that she wanted to submit to Reagan and lose control. Reagan countered that she loves that push and pull, that shift in power dynamics during a steamy encounter, so I knew it was going to get VERY interesting watching them duke it out in the bedroom.
The interview only got hotter when we asked Reagan and Abigail what their favorite part is about giving oral. Abigail dove into erotic details that would drive anyone wild... including you! Meanwhile, for Reagan, it's all about that intimate connection with your partner in the heat of the moment. She revealed that she loves looking her partners in the eye as she makes them give way under her skilled tongue...
Duration: 41:00
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 9607kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Oral Experiment - Reagan Foxx & Abigail Mac

Busty Jennifer Mendez And Rebecca Volpetti Turn Workout Into Lesbo Session Oristano

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Jennifer Mendez & Rebecca Volpetti
Genres: Lesbian, Teen, Big Tits, Kissing, Pussy Licking, Masturbation, Toy, Dildo, Orgasm
Female fitness trainer Rebecca Volpetti is helping Jennifer Mendez loosen up in the gym and gives her a number of stretches to perform. After squatting together, Jennifer takes a water break and spills water down her white tank top.
Duration: 44:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11742kbps
Audio: 264kbps

File size: 3.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Busty Jennifer Mendez And Rebecca Volpetti Turn Workout Into Lesbo Session

Pretty Babe Arranges Her A Hot Test Franklin Lakes

Release Year: 2011
Cast: Britney Amber and Courtney Taylor
Genres: Lesbian, Strap-on, Anal, Rough Sex, Blonde
Britney is a successful pimp. She takes no shit and keeps her bitches in check.
When new recruit Courtney shows up in her office, Britney needs to test her out and see how much the good little bitch can take.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 30:27
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pretty Babe Arranges Her A Hot Test

Girls Out West - Baby Oil Barium Springs

Studio: Girls Out West
Cast: Laney Day, Lily Summers
Genres: Blonde, Brunette, Big Tits, Natural Tits, Hairy, Ass, Lesbian, Massage, Amateur, Foot Fetish, pussy eating
Girls Out West - Laney Day gives Lily Summers a gentle massage. But the temptation to frolic on the training place is much too strong for the two lovebirds ...
Duration: 23:54
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 11049kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Girls Out West - Baby Oil

Bella Beretta (19), Evita S. (57), Petunia (60) - Lesbian threesome Wiley Ford

Release Year: 2015
Genres: Old & Young lesbians, Cunnilingus, Asslicking
Two naughty older lesbians seduce a young girl into having hot sex in threesome.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 22:48
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4394kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 766.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bella Beretta (19), Evita S. (57), Petunia (60) - Lesbian threesome

Время генерации страницы 0.02837 секунды с 9 запросами