Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Guy-Curious Nuru Massage Donnelly

Release Year: 2020
Studio: Nuru Massage
Cast: Jay Smooth, Paige Owens
Genres: Brunette, Natural Tits, Fingering, 69, Blowjob, Massage, Cum on Pussy, Nuru Gel, pussy eating
Video language: English
Masseuse Paige Owens is wandering around and tidying up her private massage room, getting ready for her next appointment. She looks distracted and unhappy. Her client, Jay Smooth, knocks on the door then enters, warm and chipper, but grows concerned when he sees Paige. He asks her if everything's ok.
Paige pauses for a moment, then sighs. She admits that she's recently broken up with her girlfriend. But when Jay asks why they broke up, she's shifty as she brushes it off, not giving a straight answer.
Jay is sympathetic, being genuine, and insists that he can rebook for another day if she needs some time to herself.
Although he doesn't yet know it, Paige has recently developed a physical attraction towards Jay. But she tries to deny it to herself, insisting that they can go ahead with the massage.
Paige then gives Jay a massage, noticing details about his body that seem to fluster her.
Soon, she's almost lost in his body - until she suddenly realizes she got distracted, and is embarrassed as she abruptly ends the massage and hurries him out the door. Once he's gone, she catches her breath and fans herself off, saying she has no idea why she feels so weird and tingly.
A week later, Jay arrives for his massage. Paige becomes even more attracted to Jay as she gives him a NURU massage. Midway through the body sliding, Jay accidentally gets a hard-on and ends the session early, worried that he's offended Paige.
Paige is aroused and masturbates after he leaves, trying to figure out why she has these feelings for him, since she's a lesbian. She realizes it's purely physical but is still in denial.
The next week, Paige has another appointment with Jay. During a massage, she finally admits to having a physical attraction to him and wanting to explore. He is surprised but agrees.
Format: mp4
Duration: 48:12
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 12646kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 4.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Guy-Curious Nuru Massage

Ellen Patton Mammoth Cave

Release Year: 2021
Studio: Mature
Cast: Ellen Patton
Genres: *Big tits, Blowjob, Cum, France, MILF, Shaved, Hardcore
Knowing full well that this mature lady has a husband, the man still tries to get under her skirt, because this slut turns him on so much. Left alone with her, he had a delicious sex with a young .
Duration: 26:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5560kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ellen Patton

Hot Blonde Girl With A Former Good Athlete North Little Rock

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Alena Croft
Genres: Big Ass, Big Tits, Blonde, Blowjob, Creampie, Milf
After years of waiting for her school reunion, blonde babe Alena Croft is finally about to get her chance at fucking the captain of the football team!
Only problem is that he’s a complete loser now. So when some buff stud Alena thinks is the waiter starts coming on to her, she figures why not have him suck on her big fake tits in the coat room!
Sucking on his shockingly huge cock gets this busty hottie wetter than she’s been in a long time, but now he’s hard enough to ride.
Spreading her big ass wide, Johnny slides deep into her pussy and pounds away until he leaves her with an inspiring creampie. Turns out he’s her old classmate Johnny turned into a fucking machine!
Duration: 35:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4767kbps
Audio: 136kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hot Blonde Girl With A Former Good Athlete

A Guy Misunderstands Teacher's Joke And Takes Out The Cock Hydesville

Release Year: 2010
Cast: Tabitha Stevens & Keiran Lee
Genres: School Fantasies, MILF, Raven, Big Tits
While Mrs Tabitha is teaching math, Keiran and a classmate are passing notes commenting on the teacher's big tits. As a prank, Keiran goes up to the front of the class and pretends to hump the teacher.
He takes the joke a bit to far by taking out his dick. When he gets busted, Tabitha decides to give him a one on one punishment.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 32:41
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: A Guy Misunderstands Teacher's Joke And Takes Out The Cock

Old grandma still loves to fuck hard Birds

Studio: Heatwave
Cast: NA
Genres: Hardcore, Mature, Facial
Old granny is tired of usual day things, she just wants some fun, so she lifts her dress up and rubs her muff for a while. Later horny dude comes and destroys granny's hairy pussy and cums on her face.
Duration: 26:08
Video: 1260x700, AVC (H.264), 3668kbps

File size: 727.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Old grandma still loves to fuck hard

Hitzefrei - Diving In A Fountain Of Cum Olbernhau

Release Year: 2020
Studio: Hitzefrei
Cast: Mariella Sun, Dieter Vonstein
Genres: Blonde, Piercings, Masturbation, Small Tits, Fingering, Pussy to mouth, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Cumshot, Big Dick, pussy eating
Horny Dieter pounds his cock deep into Mariella wet pussy. Mariella lies back on thebench press, grasping the bar for support as thrusts deep inside her.
Duration: 33:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 1952kbps

File size: 515.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hitzefrei - Diving In A Fountain Of Cum

Cherry Aleksa ,Vincent Vega Park River

Cast: Cherry Aleksa ,Vincent Vega
Genres: MILF ,Mature ,Small Tits ,Russian
I called the number I saw in the ad. The door was opened by a mature lady that eyed me with a very mischievous glare. “Huh, it would be nice to fuck her.” – I thought before prepping to hear what she had to say about the apartment she was renting. “Now, I gotta say, I love it. There’s one thing, though, I would like to check the bed.” She guided me into a spacious bedroom where a king-sized bed took center stage. I decided to lie down to see if it was soft enough. I moved closer to the mature hottie, started rubbing her thighs, and whispered in her year: - "I’m ready to sign the paper, but I wanna fuck you before putting pen to paper… What do you say, baby?"
Duration: 32:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11681kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cherry Aleksa ,Vincent Vega

Время генерации страницы 0.10247 секунды с 9 запросами