Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Mercy West Shudder Greenlawn

Release Year: 2015
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Mercy West
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation
It doesn’t matter how humiliating or painful the interview process gets, just remember that every orgasm, cane stroke, or terrifying moment is one step closer to that pay check you so desperately need.
Format: mp4
Duration: 48:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7288kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mercy West Shudder

Caning Punishment Moffat

Release Year: 2017
Cast: girls
Genres: BDSM, Spanking, Straitjacket
Video language: English
Reason of admission - Unladylike Behavior Inobedience
Restraints - Leg Braces Straitjacket Hand Mittens / Bed Restraints Diaper
Patient will be to use Leg Braces. She will be held in Straitjacket untill time for her punishment arrives. Tied up patient will be subdued to heavy caning. After receiving her "treatment", she will be restrained in bed and forced to wear diaper at all time. Patient under no circumstances to be left without restraints!
Duration: 47:28
Video: 1280x720, HEVC, 1517kbps
Audio: 64kbps

File size: 551.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Caning Punishment

ImPressed - Kira Noir Needville

Release Year: 2019
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
The devices are ingenious. The scenarios are horrific. There is a lot that is appealing about what he does. A bright eyed young babe like myself might be enthralled by the crazy antics.
I came in search of a mentor. Granted I broke in unannounced and took a tour, but all I wanted was to help him. I wanted to be close to him while he did his work.
He saw me coming. He watched me like he watches all his prey. I was just another supple body to bend to his sadistic delight.
My capture was tremendous from his perspective. I wish I could feel the delight he feels at having captured me, restrained me, tormented me!
The worst torment of all the thought that he will keep me forever in his devices without ever letting me help him.
Duration: 38:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7333kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: ImPressed - Kira Noir

Bella Rossi gets totally destroyed! Fort Calhoun

Bound over backwards in a brutal back arch on a custom made wooden bondage device, Bella is well and truly fucked. Her big breasts are firmly bound and jut out and upwards to the ceiling. A industrial strength fucking machine is deeply wedged inside her pierced pussy. Her mouth hole is open wide and ready for the cock. Her oiled body is polished to a high gleam, bringing out those outrageous curves. It is time. We step out and simply own the back of her tonsils. One after another the cocks run a train on her face. All the while the fucking machine owns her pussy. Bella is tag teamed without mercy, both ends stuffed full up to the brim.
Duration: 38:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6763kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bella Rossi gets totally destroyed!

A Robot Has No Rights - Abigail Dupree Dzidzantun

Meet Abbybot. She is the next generation of pleasure toy, delivered right to OT's door. She may look, feel, and even react like a real person, but she is just an object, and one that he owns, which means that he can use her however he sees fit.
I'm sure there are plenty of men out there who would look at Abbybot's body and decide that she is the perfect fuck-doll. They would spend day and night plowing the tight pussy or asshole on this beautifully equipped and perfectly obedient slave. But for the BDSM enthusiast Abbybot is so much more than just holes. She is the perfect submissive. She feels everything, she obeys everything, she takes anything, and unlike a real person, OT doesn't have to worry about safe words, hard limits, or taking things too far.
Duration: 46:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7286kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: A Robot Has No Rights - Abigail Dupree

Jasmins Punishment - Soles Passing Through Hell Part 3 Pind Dadan Khan

Release Year: 2020
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain
Here sweet pain toy Jasmin is right before your excellencies. She is every time ready for any kind of torture. Today her poor soles will be beaten harshly. Dr. Lmp takes the riding crop in his hand and he will not stop torment until desperate girl is completely broken. Jasmin's perfectly smooth soles are totally exposed and helplessly cuffed. Pitiful slave, tightly restrained, is not able to do anything, except watching her soles are beaten like hell, and weeping in pain. You will love to witness Jasmin's unrested face all along the clip.
Duration: 14:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9764kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jasmins Punishment - Soles Passing Through Hell Part 3

Let's start with nipple clips Armadale

Release Year: 2023
Cast: Disgraced and Tormented
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain
Yet another perfect torment movie for Graias fans, prepared by Dr Lomp. Hot model Kate Bootal is invited to Graias Studio, to surrender her sensitive flesh to Dr Lomp. Sadistic master has prepared a painful boob torment for this unlucky girl. Kate will be tightly fixed to the back side of the famous torment throne, her head will be covered by a disgracing doggy hood, and she has to wait for her bitter BDSM session, silently, from Dr Lomp’s talented hands. Merciless master is to focus her natural and seductive tits. He will shut his ears to the poor girl’s screams, and place his hurtful needles right through her breasts and nipples. Watch and see how long innocent girl Kate can bear such a painful game.
Duration: 17:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12214kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Let's start with nipple clips

Время генерации страницы 0.17737 секунды с 9 запросами