View Single Post
Old 04-01-2023, 06:25 AM   #598
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

The Sweetest Treats Dade City

Release Year: 2020
Genres: Erotic, Solo, Teen
Video language: English
Super cute ukrainian teen Avery, amazing naked show in kitchen.
Format: mp4
Duration: 11:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6849kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 614.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Sweetest Treats

Coco Vandi, Maria Jade - Son Blackmails Mom And Aunt Complete Series Colburn

Cast: Coco Vandi, Maria Jade
Genres: , MILF, Mother, Son, Aunt, Family, Taboo, 3P, Threesome, Orgy, Lesbian, Bisexual, POV, Dirty Talk
My Dad and Uncle Mark went out of town on a business trip and like always my aunt maria came over to stay with me and my mom. i greeted aunt maria at the door and we made small talk, then i offered to take her bag to the guest room. later on i was heading to bed and i found my mom and aunt maria drinking wine in the living room, they said hi and started trying to ask embarrassing questions. they asked if i had a girlfriend yet and stuff like that, i told them i was just trying to focus on school. truth be told girls instantiated me and i think mom and maria new that. they said good night and i went in my room to go to bed. in the middle of the night i had to pee and got up to go to the bathroom, i heard something coming from the living room so i cracked open the door to see. what i saw shocked me, mom and aunt maria were naked and having sex with each other. i knew they could see me so i just stood there and watch them go at it. i pulled my dick out and started jerking off, then i got an even better idea and started filming them with my phone. after little while i stopped filming and went back to bed, i think im gonna have a little talk with mom and aunt maria tomorrow.
When i got out of bed this morning i headed straight to the kitchen to find mom and aunt maria. i knew they had no idea of what i saw last night or that i filmed them. i walked in and we all said our good mornings then i told them in the middle of the night i had to get up and use the bathroom. just saying that much i could already see the looks on there faces change to ones of horror. i told them i saw what they were doing and filmed it, i showed them my phone and my mom told me to delete the video right away. i told her not to worry about that since i already had it backed up in several different places. they asked what i wanted and offered me money and other stuff. i said i wanted the two of them to teach about sex and if they refused id send the video to my dad and uncle, i said they could meet me in the bedroom when they were ready. they came in to my bedroom and tried to negotiate more but i shut them down and told them to take there clothes off. i liked what i saw and so next i told them the teach about handjob, there was more arguing but int he end my sexy mom and aunt gave me one amazing handjob! when we finshed they said i needed to delete the videos i said not a chance, we were just getting started!
I had been hearing from my friends at school who had girlfriends how awesome blowjobs were and i wanted one too. i figured since i had my mom and aunt under my thumb, they should be the ones who teach me all about oral sex! when i got home from school i found mom and aunt maria in the kitchen looking at something on am iPad. we made small talk and i could tell they were hoping i wouldn't bring up the blackmail handjob i made then do yesterday but no such luck. i told they i felt like getting a blowjob today. of course the protested and try to make a different deal with me but when i got my phone out and threatened to send the video i had of them to dad. well lets just say that changed there tone real fast. i told them to meet me in my bed room and i left the kitchen. when mom and Maria came in to my room i was already naked. they were not happy to see that i was still serious about making them suck my dicks. i made then strip and climb up on the bed with me. they were resistant at first but eventually they started sucking me off. i face fucked them both and had them sucking like pros till i filled my sweet little aunts mouth with my nut! this is getting so fun having 2 milfs at home to play with!
Duration: 47:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9764kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 3.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Coco Vandi, Maria Jade - Son Blackmails Mom And Aunt Complete Series

The Queen of Piss Chapin

Release Year: 2017
Genres: Bondage, Faceslapped, Lick Cum from Floor, Piss , Piss In Mouth, Rimming
Chris wakes up to find a beautiful girl handcuffed to his kitchen table. Well, that is a rare opportunity to get her trained. Angel starts by learning how to properly deepthroat, then gets a huge facial over her beautiful face. She collects all of the cum in shot glass before she it. She will then head to the bathroom for her first piss session. She will get several mouthfuls of piss and will swallow all of them. Angel will then show us what a good asslicker she is, sticking her tongue all the way in Chris' asshole as a prelude to getting fucked hard and swallowing another batch of cum, this time licking it up straight from the tabletop. This extra action gets her really thirsty, so she asked for her favorite - a glass of piss with a some ice and lemon. We can't deny if you ask nicely so we serve her with two full glasses that she chugs down like a pro. There is also a bonus that we won't spoil for you, check it out in the full scene
Duration: 48:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7804kbps
Audio: 260kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Queen of Piss

Stepsis And Friend Need My Dick Banco

Cast: Molly Little, Sera Ryder
Genres: Tattoos, Deep Throat, Big Dick, Fair Skin, Big Ass, Brunette, Girl Orgasm
Molly Little and her friend Sera Ryder are having a fun time in the kitchen together playing mother and daughter with gummy worms and whipped cream. Molly's stepbrother, Jay Romero, asks who he can be and is told he can be the daddy. Jay tries to steal gummy worm, and Sera tells him he can have it if he comes to get it as she drops it down her shirt into her cleavage. Sera's flirting with Jay just makes Molly jealous since she has a family sex fetish, so she comes on to her friend Sera by using a gummy worm to do a move called baby birding that is super sexual.
Later, Jay is sitting on the couch between Molly and Sera when they question how he doesn't know what baby birding is. They show him the move again, and then Sera offers to let Jay try it. Instead of hanging on to the gummy worm, though, Sera lets it drop so she can just capture Jay's lips in a deep kiss. Not to be left out, Molly unsnaps Jay's pants and begins sucking her stepbrother off. She's happy to share when Sera realizes what she's doing, which paves the way for a hot threesome.
Since Molly was the first to start sucking her stepbrother off, Sera suggests that Molly be the first to ride him. The spinner stepsis climbs aboard Jay's fuck sticks and mounts him in reverse cowgirl to ride him as Sera watches and masturbates. Tagging out, Sera rocks Jay's world in cowgirl as Molly sucks his balls. On her knees, Sera takes a doggy style pussy pounding as she eats Molly out. Then Molly gets on her back so Jay can fuck her as Sera rides her face. Pulling out, Jay nuts on Molly's stomach, leaving a puddle of his man juices for the girls to snowball and enjoy.
Duration: 47:35
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14643kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 4.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Stepsis And Friend Need My Dick

Fister Twister - Stretching That Pussy Campbell Hill

Studio: Fister Twister
Cast: Chrissy Fox, Debora
Genres: Blonde, Redhead, Piercings, Natural Tits, Small Tits, Fingering, Tattoos, Toys, Fisting, Lesbian
Today's scene on Fister Twister we have gorgeous strawberry blonde, Chrissy Fox and blonde babe Debora who wants to take on the lesbian fisting challenge. Chrissy gapes apart Debora's pussy with her fingers and inserts a couple into her eager hole. Letting her taste her juices, Chrissy is ready to take things a little further and uses black kitchen tongs to spread apart Debora's pussy even more. Using a big black dildo, Chrissy gets Debora to ride it, filling her pussy and making it nice and wet before Chrissy treats her to some fisting fun. Chrissy slides her whole hand up inside Debora's pussy and fist fucks her while she positions herself in doggy style. Debora turns over and laying upside down we get an immense view of her pussy being fisted by Chrissy until she finishes and has Debora lick her hands clean!
Duration: 28:25
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 15394kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 3.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fister Twister - Stretching That Pussy

Emily Willis - Only Huge Dick For My Ass Crompond

Cast: Emily Willis
Genres: Anal, Ass To Mouth, Big Cocks, Blowjobs, Brunettes, Deep Throat, Facial, Gaping, Natural
Emily Willis test her holes with Chris Diamond’s giant cock! Emily’s looking sexy as ever in tiny pink lingerie with a matching choker and heels as she crawls across the kitchen counter.
Duration: 47:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7596kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Emily Willis - Only Huge Dick For My Ass

Kitchen amateur sex video North Platte

Release Year: 2010
Genres: Amateur, Teens, All Sex
We are a hot amateur couple, Ilya and Nastya. We started recording this amateur sex video for you and today is the first day of our cash for sex tape action. We are at our friends’ place having a small party with Eva and Alex. We are relaxing grape and talking about nothing. When our friends go to the bathroom we already feel somewhat horny and turned on so having lost the clothes off we enjoy the hot couple fucking right on the kitchen table covering it with loads of love juices at the end.
Format: mkv (Matroska)
Duration: 57:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264)
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kitchen amateur sex video
WSRehiyuj is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.15053 секунды с 9 запросами