View Single Post
Old 04-01-2023, 09:46 AM   #24
BBKing

Поблагодарили 25 раз(а) в 25 сообщениях

All my threads

BBKing Скоро так и знаменитым станет, хотя...
Default The Getaway Camping Edition - Alexis Fawx, Tyler Nixon

<!--more-->
The Getaway Camping Edition - Alexis Fawx, Tyler Nixon

Actress name: Alexis Fawx, Tyler Nixon
Release Date: 2021
Studio: MissaX / Cl1ps4s4l3
Tags: incest, family sex,
I never thought of my mother in that way, although she could easily be the most beautiful woman I have ever seen. Last semester, my coach recommended that I start running to get in better shape for the varsity team. I started running, usually in the morning when my mom leaves for work, and I'm getting pretty good at it. I can run a mile and a half in seven and a half minutes, but just a couple of weeks ago I was barely able to run a half mile without stopping. One morning I saw a woman in front of me. Her butt was perfect in tight leggings and she wore thongs underneath, her hair was in a ponytail, her T-shirt was loose and flowing left and right, showing me her tanned and slender waist. The sight of her waist, her ass moving up and down, the movement of her hair felt
My cock twitched at the thought of me holding her from behind, pulling down her see through pants and fucking her. I ran after her until I mustered up the courage to say "Hello" to her, I picked up speed. Maybe if we were fucking, I would grab her by the hair? I laughed to myself at the thought of having sex with a complete stranger, I tried to think of what to say when I caught up with her. "Hey" would be okay to start with, "Good weather?". The distance between us became shorter and shorter and I began to recognize her. Maybe she was from my school? She is older. I'm close enough to see the wrinkles on her arms, no ring - she's lonely. Maybe she's a teacher? Oh my gosh, that's so hot, a blonde teacher with such a body! I was a few steps away from her and then I recognized her.. oh.. she was my mother! I fell behind, allowing the distance between us to grow, and stopped dead in my tracks. I bent down to the waist and supported myself with my hands. I was breathing heavily, embarrassed, agitated and aroused. And a little anxious. This woman didn't look like a mother, she usually wears baggy jogging pants and an old, oversized T-shirt. Yes, it was her. What the hell is she wearing?
That night I fantasized about fucking her. At first we fucked leaning on a tree, then I moved my fantasy to Bear Mountain. I went camping there when I was a boy and always wanted to drag a hot girl there. Fantasies about my mother, on Bear Mountain, sex with her in the lake, in front of a fire, in a tent. It became an obsession.
I hate myself for being vulgar, especially about my mother, but honestly, I wanted to fuck her more than anything. Not making love, but fucking her hard in the woods like we're wild animals who don't care what society thinks of them. I wanted to smell her, feel her nipples on my tongue, taste her and enter her from behind. I dreamed of our naked bodies by the fire, she would look at me and beg to make her come. The fantasy crossed my mind so often that it woke me up in the middle of the night. It was hard to concentrate at school, and when she was at home, all my senses were heightened. It was as if I was constantly looking for her, thinking about where she was, what she was doing at home. I knew I had to make a move, but I didn't know how.
Tomorrow is the last day of school, exams, and I can't sleep again. I started to develop a plan. More and more details on how I could tell her she was beautiful. She doesn't think so, but I'll make her believe it. I'll put her hair behind her ear, maybe I'll think of something banal, like sticking a flower in there. Themes of seduction will start to come up. I'll do what I can, I'll confess and I'll do it by the fire, but how do I lure her there? This is such a typical girl, she never went camping! I thought for hours until it hit me. She needs a day off as much as I do. I will ask her to come with me. I NEED to do this. It's like I'm sick with insanity and I have to try to find relief. She will either accept me and allow herself to be mastered, or she will refuse me and thereby destroy the whole idea.

File Name: 2019.04.21 ARCHIVE The Getaway Camping Edition - Alexis Fawx, Tyler Nixon
Duration: 00:47:06
File Size: 2.47 GB
Resolution: 1920x1080
Video: mp4
Audio: AAC

► DOWNLOAD OR WATCH ONLINE / 2019.04.21 ARCHIVE The Getaway Camping Edition - Alexis Fawx, Tyler Nixon.mp4

Subs: https://fboom.me/file/3b26556705324/

BBKing is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.10374 секунды с 9 запросами