View Single Post
Old 04-05-2023, 06:31 AM   #2729
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Licking my hero's feet Glasgow

Release Year: 2023
Cast: Helena Locke, London River
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation
Video language: English
Helena Locke has come to help London River with a shoot. Unfortunately their male talent who is supposed to bottom today doesn't arrive for work. Disappointed, London decides that she can at least make sure her bondage looks good and asks Helena to help her test it. Once she sees Helena in bondage with her sexy ass exposed, London decides that there is no reason why she still can't have fun today.
London starts by spanking and whipping Helena. She then turns her over so she can play with her feet. She gives her feet and ass a hot wax treatment and removes the wax with a flogger. London doesn't want Helena to get dehydrated though, so she puts her in a barrel and uses a funnel to make Helena water until London is satisfied. After that, London decides to test Helena's throat with some severe face fucking. Once London has used Helena's mouth to her satisfaction, she uses a vibrator to rip intense orgasms from Helena. By the end, Helena is a beautiful, panting, hazy-eyed mess.
Format: mp4
Duration: 41:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7308kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Licking my hero's feet

Tough Love Maupin

Release Year: 2015
Studio: CockyBoys.com
Cast: Nikki Darling, Abigail Dupree
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture
Nikki Darling is a laugher. You know the type, the girls who feel a little bit of pain but rather than screaming out or crying when she is hit she gives a little giggle, or even starts cracking up. Well, that's fine by us, it just means we get to go a little harder on her when we are having our fun. One whip may get her smiling, but four at a time is more than anyone can snicker at.
We'll get our screams from her if it's the last thing we do. Live feeds are called the toughest challenge in BDSM for a reason. We have our whole crew on hand and dozens of sadistic suggestions from our membership to bring this bondage slut to her knees. This is just part one and we're just warming up.
Duration: 47:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7286kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tough Love

Leaving Marks Part One Campbell Hall

Release Year: 2014
Studio: TopGrl
Cast: Maddy O'Reilly
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Spanking
I expected some complaining. I expected some resistance. But Maddy gives herself over to bondage as easily as a sheep being sheared. She doesn't have an ounce of pretension about her.
Duration: 12:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7268kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 665.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Leaving Marks Part One

Rebel Rhyder North Lake

Cast: Rebel Rhyder
Genres: Anal, Blowjob, Deep Throat, Puke, Slapping, , Cumshot, Rough Sex, Humilation
And I mean After she swallowed about 16 oz’s of Yellow Discipline, and yaked it all up into the whore bowl and all over Das Boot and Sam, we decided to focus on ruining her asshole—when one hole is destroyed, destroy another. You may ask. Why didn't you fuck her pussy much? Because that feels good to her, and as Mr. T said in Rocky 3, "PAIN." We fucked that ass until it looked like the exit wound after a 30 ought 6 on a Buck. It was tough to watch. I kicked a butt plug in it that had a spherical entrance, and I pulled out my cock and filled it with my bladder bisque. stress enough the level of destruction she endured. She's a tough little cock holster, but in the end, they all lose.
Duration: 1:13:56
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7756kbps
Audio: 226kbps

File size: 4.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rebel Rhyder

Bbw chained up Mill River

Release Year: 2023
Cast: Skylar Snow
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation
Growing up, my twin and I always fought about who was cooler, who had the better clothes, who was prettier. As we got older we grew apart. She became more sexually adventurous and I became more rough and tumble. While she started wearing skimpy outfits I learned to play sports. We started to fight over who was tougher. Clearly I am, but the bimbo still thinks she can best me.
A friend of mine told me about this guy. They said he's kinda brutal. He'd test anyone's tolerances. It didn't hurt that he liked pretty girls. He started by separating us. As much as we fought we still love each other, but he wanted us to suffer by ourselves. It was the first torment.
Each torment broke us a little. Our bodies were in agony, but our minds were in . It was difficult to comprehend what he was doing to us, but slowly he broke down our defenses. He molded us into pain sluts. Then his final act of torment cemented us as his property. He made us each cum so hard we squirted all over his floor. I'm sure I squirted more!
Duration: 55:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7329kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bbw chained up

Callie Black - Touched By A Stranger Arminto

Cast: Callie Black
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture
Callie Black is a timid flower. With her gorgeous blue eyes and her silky blond hair she's just as innocent as you'd imagine. The moment OT walks onto the stage she's like a deer in headlights. Shaking like a leaf. It doesn't get any better for Callie either. OT puts his hands on her and she draws back.
Ever the creep OT confronts her about her predicament. To worsen her disgust OT makes her look him in the eye as he her most intimate parts. She can't help, but look away. Each time OT scolds her and draws her back in. She denies being turned on, but her wetness says otherwise.
The onger he plays with her the more disgusted she seems. He takes pictures of her pussy and asshole and makes her look at them while he describes all the thousands of people who are going to see her cunt. She seems embarrassed. In the end though she cums through gritted teeth. OT makes her beg to stop.
"Stop! Please Stop!"
Duration: 36:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7306kbps
Audio: 101kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Callie Black - Touched By A Stranger

Cherry Torn Tagteamed Cherry Torn utterly destroyed by cock! Trimble

Release Year: 2014
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Cherry Torn
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Anal, Humilation, Threesome, Deepthroat, Hardcore, All Sex
Cherry is a natural born pervert that craves the rough handling and bondage that Sexuallybroken specializes in. Today this cum slut will get worked over until her brain meat melts.
Duration: 32:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7302kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cherry Torn Tagteamed Cherry Torn utterly destroyed by cock!
WSRehiyuj is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.18098 секунды с 9 запросами