Old 04-05-2023, 10:18 AM   #35
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Sgt. Major Bondage Classics Part 5 Magdalena

Release Year: 2023
Video language: English
Features three hot sexy models bound, gagged and tormented in three-very different ways. Bondage superstar Claire Adams likes to get punched in the ass and chest until she has screaming orgasms. Alyssa Loren is tightly bound and played with in the Sarge's parlor, hogtied on a marble coffee table she becomes a bondage centerpiece. Last, Wenona is taken in her shower and squirms helplessly waiting her fate. Also included is a bonus slide show of each tormented bitch for your enjoyment.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:05:45
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1870kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 962.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sgt. Major Bondage Classics Part 5

Bbw chained up Funza

Cast: Skylar Snow
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation
Growing up, my twin and I always fought about who was cooler, who had the better clothes, who was prettier. As we got older we grew apart. She became more sexually adventurous and I became more rough and tumble. While she started wearing skimpy outfits I learned to play sports. We started to fight over who was tougher. Clearly I am, but the bimbo still thinks she can best me.
A friend of mine told me about this guy. They said he's kinda brutal. He'd test anyone's tolerances. It didn't hurt that he liked pretty girls. He started by separating us. As much as we fought we still love each other, but he wanted us to suffer by ourselves. It was the first torment.
Each torment broke us a little. Our bodies were in agony, but our minds were in . It was difficult to comprehend what he was doing to us, but slowly he broke down our defenses. He molded us into pain sluts. Then his final act of torment cemented us as his property. He made us each cum so hard we squirted all over his floor. I'm sure I squirted more!
Format: mp4
Duration: 55:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7329kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bbw chained up

Ryled Up Lanagan

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
What's got Rylie Kay riled up? Mostly the intense tit torture that she is going to have to endure today. She has a nice pair on her: the perfect size to bind, sensitive enough to torment, and so much fun to play with. Really, that could be the description of Rylie herself. The perfect size, easy to fuck with, and oh, so much fun.
Duration: 45:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7332kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ryled Up

Punished Poolside Rush Center

Another hot sexy insex model is put to the test by the Sgt major. Wenona is tight toned and gets abused in this action packed release from the bondage barrix. She is overpowered poolside and made into a fuck toy for every bondage-loving pervert to see. Crotch ropes, clamps and heavy torment are in store for this flawless cocktease.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 58:52
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 1927kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 883.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Punished Poolside

Caged Cunt Frankton

Klawdya is a special lady. She has an affinity for bondage. She's stuck in a cage and left there. She languishes in solitude until he's ready to play with her. He torments her, but the sick bastard wants her to kiss him while he does. She suffers while he gets turned on. He puts her in a chair and straps her down good. This bondage slut is going to get what she deserves. She can't move an inch, just like she likes it.
Duration: 37:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7336kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Caged Cunt

Niki vs. The Steel Hogtie Guilford

Steel cuffs encircle her wrists and ankles, but Niki knows this is just the beginning. Padlocks followed by chain leave her immobilized in a hogtie. Struggling, she knows her strength is no match for the metal, but she still has to try. Thumbcuffs are next, ratcheted tight around her thumbs and toes. More steel is added unnecessarily, at least from Niki's point of view. Any hope of escape is now long forgotten. As a final torment she's left chained from her collar to her ankles. Holding herself in an arch, the pressure on her neck is minimal, but she soon realizes that any attempt to relax is not an option
Duration: 11:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1960kbps
Audio: 310kbps

File size: 196.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Niki vs. The Steel Hogtie

Dresden Wudaoling

There is no release coming for platinum blonde babe Dresden. She has a day ahead of her that is nothing but torment, and most girls get paid off in exquisite orgasms throughout the experience, but Dresden is not so lucky. It isn't anything she did, or anything about her. She is sexy as hell. She has a fit body with tight curves that beg to be handled by a strong man. She has a tight, wet pussy that begs to be fucked. But most of the begging today is going to come from her mouth, as she breathlessly asks O.T. for permission to have an orgasm.
Duration: 52:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7358kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dresden

Время генерации страницы 0.02890 секунды с 9 запросами