mixon7

Поблагодарили 2 раз(а) в 2 сообщениях

All my threads

mixon7 Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Slave buried in a box of stinky socks

Slave buried in a box of stinky socks

Model: Madame Marissa
Genre:
Description: Ive put the slaves head in a cardboard box and show him the dirty stinky socks Ive been wearing for the last couple of days ... but these wont be the worst to come! Ive brought along a laundry bag - filled with tons of worn socks, nylons and pantyhose - all nicely drenched in my foot sweat and smelly! I take them out of the bag one after another and let them drop on the losers face ... until his whole face is covered and enclosed in stinky socks! I rub them all over his face and order him to breathe only through his nose - and when I notice that he tries to breathe through his mouth ... I simply grab a roll of duct tape and tape it shut! He cant escape the smell of my workout socks, office nylons, riding socks, sneaker socks and all the other pairs - and to make it even worse for him - in the end I close the box and tape it as well. Hell spend the next hours completely engulfed in my stinky footwear - while I use the box as a foot stool to make sure he doesnt try to escape!

Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 1920x1080
Duration: 00:11:38
Size: 0,27 GB

Download File
mixon7 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.07374 секунды с 9 запросами