Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Sadistic pleasure - Samantha Sin & Charlotte Vale Tuba City

Release Year: 2008
Cast: Samantha Sin, Charlotte Vale
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain
Video language: English
Samantha Sin and Charlotte Vale suffer intensely in the second half of this edited live show. Cyd binds Charlotte's arms tightly and secures them pulled up behind her head, exposing the soft, sensitive flesh underneath her arms and down both of her sides underneath her armpit. He uses so many tiny painful clamps that it is all Charlotte can do to stop from crying. Her situation is unbearably intense and she is getting more desperate for relief by the second. Cyd allows Samantha to crawl over and take the pins off one by one and kiss Charlotte's skin to make in better. The resulting show of tenderness in the midst of Charlotte's suffering makes for quite a scene, but it doesn't last, as Cyd soon tires of it and decides to deliver more punishment for sadistic pleasure.
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:21:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2702kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sadistic pleasure - Samantha Sin & Charlotte Vale

The Hell Hotel part 1 Esperanza

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation
Monica is a young girl who wants to live in Spain, the only problem is she has no money. Her answer to this is to move around from hotel to hotel, mnoving out when they ask for money or giving them false bank details. This has worked well till today when she gets caught at her scam by a rather nasty hotel owner. This lady has certain ideas about how to deal with criminal behaviour and these ideas will bring a great deal of pain to Monica. The starting point for this is a damn good spanking on her wet bottom as she stands in the shower
Duration: 11:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6831kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 607.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Hell Hotel part 1

The Sadist Is Present - Bonnie Day, Mona Wales Orlinda

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
“Make yourself comfortable.” Never have such simple words come with such a sinister understanding. Bonnie Day is staring at Mona Wales' naked, perfect body, and she is filled with a combination of dread and longing. Mona is known for being a cruel sadist, and Bonnie can already tell that she won't be able to refuse her when she begins to make demands. “Make yourself comfortable,” she said. But how can Bonnie be comfortable when she is practically jumping out of her skin with anticipation.
The first demand was simple, all Bonnie had to do was take off her clothes. She was nervous, stripping in front of a beautiful woman who clearly had no problem showing off her own body. But she complied without complaining. It felt good to be nude, even in that chilly room.
It felt even better to submit to the will of another. She heard and she obeyed. She didn't resist or protest. It was easier this way. It felt right. Letting Mona have her way is how Bonnie would be happy. It's how she would be fulfilled.
Duration: 59:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2681kbps
Audio: 112kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Sadist Is Present - Bonnie Day, Mona Wales

Rough BDSM demonstration - Elise Graves Pinedale

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Elise Graves
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation
Elise Graves continues her grand tour of PDs Play House as she checks out even more implements of torment that he has set out. He calls in his assistant, Sister Dee, to give Elise a demonstration. She looks her gift whore in the mouth for a bit before she decides exactly which games she wants to play. The first couple of rounds will involve gasping for air, Sister Dee begins with pussy gas through an old gas mask.
Duration: 48:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6726kbps
Audio: 115kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rough BDSM demonstration - Elise Graves

StraponSquad Halle Von Endures Lesbian Domination and Rough Jamaica Plain

Release Year: 2015
Studio: StraponSquad
Cast: Halle Von Marina Angel
Genres: Strapon, Dildo, Sybian, Deepthroat BJ and Rough Sex
This young babe will get what she wants: rough sex, bondage, spanking, tit slapping, face smacks with plenty of sex toys. Marina tosses Halle around into different positions,
Duration: 25:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7703kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: StraponSquad Halle Von Endures Lesbian Domination and Rough

Wet & Desperate Saint Elmo

Release Year: 2019
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture.
Maddy O'Reilly came to me for tight bondage. She showed up on my door step asking, practically begging, to have rope wound around her until she could hardly move, to have me spank her, then caress her, or whatever else it would take to make her feel alive.
My hands make a satisfying sound as they sting her ass. Her cheeks start turning red from the impact almost instantly. It's a nice, healthy glow in my opinion.
The feeling of being beaten is exciting to her. I can see her shifting uncomfortably as her pussy becomes dripping wet. She's trying to hide it from me but there is no way I wouldn't notice. It's so obvious that she is turned on.
Duration: 39:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7311kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Wet & Desperate

Foxy Jesus Taby

Release Year: 2019
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture.
Lexi Foxy is a general newbie to bondage. She's only done a few scenes and she's ready for the big time. She comes to OT with the fantasy of being suspended in a crucifix position. We'll get there, but first OT has to test her out. Her favorite position so far is being hogtied so OT starts with that.
She's an athletic looking hottie so OT makes her crouch with a crotch rope. She gets suspended so easily it's like she's made for bondage. With most of her weight on her cunt she swings back and forth. OT vibrates her pained pussy while he spanks her. The moans she releases are just divine.
Duration: 38:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7350kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Foxy Jesus

Время генерации страницы 0.10532 секунды с 9 запросами