Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Turd Says Part Two Maldegem

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping
Video language: English
Tia is still in her foot bondage and her ass is already striped. She gets an asshook and her arms are locked away from her face. Tickling and poking with a bamboo stick makes her swing the bells being hung from her nipples. When tia gets hungry she gets a banana. Unfortunately for her she has to eat from the floor and it's not just places there, it's stepped on and spit on. It's time for Tia to sit on the spike chair. It's seriously painful, but Tia gets off on it. She's so wet they use her cunt juices to lubricate her mouth. The members want to know what her cunt tastes like.
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:03:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7339kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 3.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Turd Says Part Two

Wet & Desperate Craftsbury Common

Release Year: 2019
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture.
Maddy O'Reilly came to me for tight bondage. She showed up on my door step asking, practically begging, to have rope wound around her until she could hardly move, to have me spank her, then caress her, or whatever else it would take to make her feel alive.
My hands make a satisfying sound as they sting her ass. Her cheeks start turning red from the impact almost instantly. It's a nice, healthy glow in my opinion.
The feeling of being beaten is exciting to her. I can see her shifting uncomfortably as her pussy becomes dripping wet. She's trying to hide it from me but there is no way I wouldn't notice. It's so obvious that she is turned on.
Duration: 39:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7311kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Wet & Desperate

Saya Song Strong Vs Weak West Poland

Release Year: 2016
Studio: CumEatingCuckolds
Cast: Saya Song
Genres: Bisexual, Cuckold, Oral, Threesome, Humiliating, Hardcore
Saya Song and her man are getting a bid on a new fence. The contractor has the right tools for the job and Saya wants his cock. Now her pussy cuckold man can only sit back and watch as his woman gets sex by a real man.
Duration: 28:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6152kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Saya Song Strong Vs Weak

Tied up and disheveled High Bridge

Release Year: 2023
Cast: Rose Darling
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping
Rose Darling is as sweet of a woman as her body is sweet. Before we get her tied up her mouth is filled with a huge rag and tape is wrapped around her head to keep it in tightly. She's tied facing the floor with her arms in a strict strappado.
Rose is exposed and manhandled. She's so cute that her body can be thrown around with ease. With her arms tied tightly and her elbows touching she's put in an intense hogtie that just keeps getting tighter.
She needs to be suspended. She's put in a box tie and an INSEX mask is put on. Pantyhose and electrical tape. Then she's put into a shrimp tie. Time for the cane to leave its mark.
Duration: 41:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7348kbps
Audio: 124kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tied up and disheveled

RealTimeBondage Rain DeGrey Mount Victory

Release Year: 2014
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Rain DeGrey
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Torture, Domination, Humiliation, Toys
Rain DeGrey is one sick little girl. She confesses to us all of the things she would do to a person if she could be sure they would bounce back and there would be no consequences.
Duration: 41:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7283kbps
Audio: 109kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: RealTimeBondage Rain DeGrey

Hanging and fingering Herlev

Release Year: 2023
Cast: Nora Riley
Genres: Belt Bondage, Electrical Play, Hitachi, Humiliation, Nipple Clamps, Nipple Shock, Rope Bondage, Spread Eagle, Spreader Bar, Tears, Vibrator, Whip
It's time for part two of Nora Riley's live feed and our handlers are back and better than ever. They are ready and willing to take any requests the audience might have for what we should do to our poor Nora. Whether they want her beaten, humiliated, or pleasured, we are all set up and ready to go.
First they wrap her wrists in belts and strap them down to a grid so that Nora is firmly attached and stuck where she stands. Then they pull her legs up so that they are folded into her chest and her whole body is curled up into a little ball. They clamp metal pieces onto her nipples with wires attached to them. O.T.presses a hitachi vibrator up against her clit. She wriggles and shrieks as our handlers send shocks and vibrations all through her body.
After that our staff moves her so that she is tied up to the ceiling with rope. In her hands, she holds ropes with stones hanging off the ends of them. She has to try to hold these ropes up as her arms grow tired and begin to burn. To make it even harder for her, one of our guys is cracking a whip against her body over and over again. It's going to be hard for her to hold out for the rest of the exercise, let alone an entire other installment of this live feed.
Duration: 51:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7346kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hanging and fingering

Slave Girl Andrea Hoover

Release Year: 2022
Slave Girl Andrea extreme humilation action, female domination. Enjoy!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 52:05
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3906kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Slave Girl Andrea

Время генерации страницы 0.04918 секунды с 9 запросами