View Single Post
Old 04-08-2023, 07:08 AM   #814
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Needles for nails Vila Nova de Gaia

Release Year: 2023
Cast: Keira Croft
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping
Video language: English
Every summer since I was little I've gone to see my Uncle at his cabin in the woods. He's the best. He lets me stay up late and watch TV and eat whatever I want. I guess I never expected him to be such a creep.
I should have been more careful. Leaving out my notebook was such a stupid mistake. He figured out I wasn't in school anymore and he used that to blackmail me into telling him all my dirty secrets.
Armed with that there was nothing I could do but cater to all his whims. Just like that my favorite Uncle became my worst nightmare. He made me strip for him and touch myself. He put me in a cage outside for days. Then the real torment began. Now I'm a kept woman - Kept in a basement... by my Uncle... to be used at his sadistic whim.
Format: mp4
Duration: 57:04
Video: 850x480, AVC (H.264), 2697kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Needles for nails

Tin Cans Harrison

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination, Torture, Humiliation
April Rain is scared when she wakes up in a room with a strange man and with cans on her hands and feet. And she should be.
That fear only gets worse when O.T. cuts her pretty little dress off and exposes her body to whatever torment he has devised for her.
With the cans drilled into the ground, all she can do is watch as O.T. takes what he wants.
Duration: 46:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7316kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tin Cans

Lauren Phillips, Ashley Lane Saronville

Release Year: 2023
When the girls are properly scared he moves them to the floor for a barrage of different torments.
He moves the two girls through an array of positions. First they are cuffed to the floor, heads by each other's feet, trying to protect one another from a cane beating with their own bodies.
Duration: 31:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2688kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 648.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lauren Phillips, Ashley Lane

Stepping through real submission part 3 Onondaga

Release Year: 2022
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
After a short break upon the last painful part, cute slave girl is back in the scene again. Her green eyes are still wet and in red color, which is the remainder from her harsh pussy torment. Now she will stand by the whipping post, her wrists will be cuffed to the top side of the post and she is to receive a terrible back whipping. To increase the pain, Dr Lomp will place small clamps on her sensitive nipples. He is determined to take all the tears off her lovely eyes before setting the poor girl free.
Duration: 11:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12265kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Stepping through real submission part 3

Kaecie vs. Her Nipple Tether Cecil

In this week's extra large update Kaecie wrapped in a special leotard made of duct tape. The leotard only comes in an armless model but a special feature is her breasts are left exposed for breathability. At least that's what she was told. Once her outfit is complete the real fun begins a ballgag and her creative ability to escape. To prevent her from getting too creative and actually escaping a set of nipple clamps keeps tethered down. Never one to give up though, Kaecie manages to pull one of her clover clamps off and even rips some of her duct tape with her freedom. Not to worry, they are easily reattached with a zipties to be extra sure they won't go anywhere again. Now it's just a waiting game to see if she manages to get free or her legs tire out. Certainly a situation her tormented nipples will object to.
Duration: 18:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1967kbps
Audio: 310kbps

File size: 302.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kaecie vs. Her Nipple Tether

Corbin Fisher - (Rocky) Turning Out Chris (1080p) Las Terrenas

We put a very fun rule in place as the action started out here - it's a hardcore bi threeway, but Chris wasn't allowed to touch the girl.
We knew adding that teasing, cucking element in to things would take this episode to the next level. Before the action even started, we were certain putting that rule in place would get Chris so worked up and horny he'd be going wild and we were right. Even though Rocky's the one peeling off his pants to whip his big dick out and getting it sucked, Chris is the one mouth agape, panting while watching it all from off to the side.
While Rocky starts to piston-fuck and rough, loud, hardcore sex is taking place just inches away from him, Chris looks like he can barely handle it and like he could cum at any second as he takes in the sight before him.
All the teasing and torment does the trick with Chris - eventually he desperately needs to get in on the action and get fucked. He wants to take the girls place and let Rocky go to town on him - and that's precisely what he gets. Despite being made to sit back and watch through so much of the action, it's Chris who blows his load first before Rocky showers him in a massive load.
Duration: 26:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5852kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Corbin Fisher - (Rocky) Turning Out Chris (1080p)

Stepping through real submission part 2 Heinola

Release Year: 2022
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Well, it is obvious that though she is not a tough girl, Petra is brave enough to let her master apply any punishment on her body. This gives Dr Lomp the chance to push her level of pain. Now it’s time for pussy torment and famous master will use various instruments to test the slave girl’s endurance. Petra will lay on the torment bench, and one of her ankles will be lifted and secured to the ceiling, which will prevent her from closing her pussy by reflection after each cruel stroke that will hit on her sensitive pussy.
Duration: 13:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12303kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Stepping through real submission part 2
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03292 секунды с 9 запросами