Old 04-09-2023, 04:36 AM   #42
FarinGGun

Поблагодарили 10 раз(а) в 10 сообщениях

All my threads

FarinGGun На правильном пути
Default Make Up Sex Part 1

Make Up Sex Part 1
Asiana Starr

The title of this clip comes from the scene starting off with a bit of a slight bicker between Martin and I. *Between this scene and the last two from the past nights, hed tie me up and its almost as if he would mistake my lack of crying and screaming for boredom. *He started me off in a sitting position on top of the pain table with my elbows tied behind my back. *I was silent because I was waiting for him to finish the tie and right away, we accused me of being bored, which I WASNT!! *Long story short, the bickering went on while he proceeded to finish his tie. *He strapped a ball gag into my mouth, tied my knees to my neck, tied my ankles together, then pulled my wrists further back and secured them to the table. *Now I DEFINITELY was not bored! *(not that I was in the beginning). *Though his comments had through me off my submissive mode in the beginning, *he continued to complete his work, I exchanged a few flirtatious gestures, and move along!
GENRE:Ball Gagged, Crying, Drooling, Elbow Tied, High Heels, Lingerie, Predicament, Topless

Size: 0,1 GB | Format: MPEG-4 | Resolution: 640x360 | Duration: 00:16:03

WATCH or DOWNLOAD
FarinGGun is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.08523 секунды с 9 запросами