View Single Post
Old 04-09-2023, 06:29 AM   #1464
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Amateur Hour Revenge - India Summer Icard

Release Year: 2017
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
From what London says she is a real professional, and London cautions O.T. not to be too rude to her and insult her or scare her away. He's not so sure about the whole thing, but he's willing to exert some self restraint if it will get the website some good content.
When the model arrives, she introduces herself as India Summer, and that is about as pleasant as she gets over the course of her visit. Immediately she starts requesting that people go on coffee runs for her, asking for ridiculous drinks no one could remember the whole name of. And worst of all, when she's on the phone with one of her friend she starts making rude remarks, referring to her experiences in the studio as "amateur hour." Well O.T. is about to show her who is the real amateur.
He locks her up in metal bondage, standing on a pole in high heels, praying to God she doesn't slip and fall off and hurt herself. O.T. takes her apart. He bends her over, he beats her, he bruises her, he torments her until she can't take it anymore. Maybe next time she'll think twice before badmouthing a man with a dungeon.
Format: mp4
Duration: 45:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7323kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Amateur Hour Revenge - India Summer

Double Teamed Nemo

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation, Anal
Video language: English
Marina's captors have some special plans for her. She's locked in an iron frame that keeps her completely immobilized. First one then the other get to work on her and then both at the same time. Whips and floggers get her moaning and screaming. The plug in her ass keeps Marina extra still as SD torments her cunt and tits. The gag keeps her mouth open and drooling. It's time for Marina to have an orgasm. It's going to be on SD's terms though. Her legs are spread and there's nothing protecting her dripping pussy and asshole. They use every inch of her body for their amusement and Marina can't do anything to stop it.
Duration: 1:02:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7327kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 3.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Double Teamed

Humiliation Slut June Lake

Slutty, little Kali gets off on her humiliation. While PD has her locked up to the wall by her mouth he really lets her have it. Hands behind her back, Kali takes the nose hooks and a tongue clamp, leaving a trail of drool all down her chest. He plays with her eyes, nose, tits and pussy, reminding her that she will do anything he commands. That includes jerking off his cock and stripping naked on the wall. She takes his cock first, then she takes his cane, across her tits, legs and pussy.
Duration: 1:09:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6769kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 3.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Humiliation Slut

Derek and Gina play Strip Jester Barnhart

Okay, let's talk about spanking forfeits. People like them... but the problem is that for the most part, the girls (and guys) who play at LostBetsGames are generally nice people. They don't like hurting other people much. So when I first started doing spanking forfeits, I got a lot of complaints that the spankings just weren't hard enough.
To everyone who complained: this one's for you.
In response to the complaints, I've started admonishing the players ahead of time that I wanted to see the winner deliver the spanking with a great deal of gusto. The winner this time around took my advice to heart. I swear to you, this is the time I came closest to interrupting a forfeit because I was seriously concerned about the poor loser's ass. By the time the winner was done, the poor loser's cheeks were enflamed and covered in angry welts. Then the winner obligingly rubbed on a citrus-based lotion. Ouch. Made me wince.
Duration: 10:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2149kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 186.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Derek and Gina play Strip Jester

Sexy Spinning Device Bondage - Charlotte Sartre Laclede

Release Year: 2016
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Charlotte Sartre can forget about freedom for a while. Too sexy to let go of, this hot piece of ass is going to spend the day riding O.T.'s favorite device, the Tilt-A-Girl. A metal frame that can be locked into place, this device piece of work lets him flip his bitch upside down or send her spinning. Whenever he finds a position he likes he chocks the evil iron item and begins to work her over.
Corporal punishment is probably the fastest way to a girl's heart, if she is a dedicated submissive like Charlotte. Gag her, beat her, and degrade her and you'll hardly have to work at all to get her off. Too much pleasure and pain overwhelm her senses. Charlotte is lost in subspace. Her eyes lose focus, most of her body goes numb. All she can feel is what O.T. wants her to. Bondage, pain, and a profound need to satisfy him.
Duration: 49:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7297kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sexy Spinning Device Bondage - Charlotte Sartre

Progeny Rhodell

I know it's not his fault. I've dropped my towel so he'll see me naked. I've bent over wearing a tiny little thong. I know he can't help getting a boner when I'm around.
I think I may have pushed him too far though. He is making me stay in the basement. A room I never knew existed. It's cold, dark, and dirty.
Duration: 1:05:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7338kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 3.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Progeny

Successive Orgasm Ettrick

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation
The day of reckoning is at hand. Ashley Lane is going to face the most difficult trial of her career. This hot piece of ass is coveted by men around the world. That hot body is soon going to be writhing in pleasure-pain. Her beautiful face will soon be twisting as she screams from each successive orgasm.
Duration: 53:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7281kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Successive Orgasm
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04993 секунды с 9 запросами