Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Marina Delaplane

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation, Anal
Video language: English
"If I'm in a lot of pain, it helps me come." Philosophy major and Nietzsche fan, marina's a delight as she's interrogated by PD for solicitation. She's bent over, shackled, and chained to a post. After marina's holes are checked for contraband, she gets a special offer - service 30 guys and you don't have to go to prison. Of course PD's first in line, fucking her so hard, she chokes. A metal band circles her body, pressing her legs to her chest. As she sucks his cock and licks his balls, he suddenly slaps her face. She's shocked into tears. Now a few vicious strokes of the cane and PD's foot on her neck, holding her down. What would Nietzsche say now? Mounted on a stand and fully charged, up on her tiptoes, marina strains, freaking every time she sinks a fraction of an inch too low. Now PD - brave man! He puts his cock in her mouth. A hook in her ass, nose hook, clamps on her nipples - marina can't move. He vibrates her to come and come and come until her pussy drips milk. The girl's got game.
Format: mp4
Duration: 54:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7346kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Marina

Breeder: Insemination West Babylon

Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain
The tests came back looking great. Fertility is all but assured. I will conceive with the proper insemination. That’s what the doctor told me. He wanted to give me vitamins, but it was something a lot stronger. Now I’m completely at his mercy. First he tests me. Measurements, pictures, rectal temperature. He spared no violation. Then came the worst violations. There’s no reason he needed to test my sexual response. Milk my tits to see how much they can produce. He taught me to breath in preparation. He tested my ability to dilate. His hand barely fit. Then it was time for the sample. Several men contributed he says. I’m sure he was one of them, the sick bastard.
Duration: 1:01:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7333kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 3.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Breeder: Insemination

Sapphire And Cherry Blush Bar

Release Year: 2023
Sapphire usually cleans the house in a hot maid costume, but today she gets turned on by those nipple clamps, takes out her beautiful titties and starts posing in front of our Full HD cameras with the clamps applied onto her hard nipples! Cherry is not amused and starts humiliating her submissive employee. The latex loving sex goddess spanks her subby with a whip, rubs her face with the dust towel and applies another strong clamp to her shaved pussy! Spanking that curvy butt leads to a blushing light skin and after some claps on her butt cheeks, the strong domina deep throats Sapphire with a black dong! She even crams her twat with that sex toy and makes her maid lick her shaved wet box before giving her some further spanking while she’s on the couch with that plastic cock sticking out of her cunt!
Duration: 28:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7808kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sapphire And Cherry Blush

Rocky's Gambit Lopez Island

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation, Anal
Rocky has the kind of body that looks like she runs every day. There'll be no running today, but OT is still going to put her through her paces. She's locked in inescapable metal bondage. Her body is strained to the max. Each position is worse than the last. Even for a fit girl like Rocky this is a struggle.
Duration: 1:08:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7350kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 3.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rocky's Gambit

Amateur Hour Revenge - India Summer Pi edras Negras

Release Year: 2017
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
From what London says she is a real professional, and London cautions O.T. not to be too rude to her and insult her or scare her away. He's not so sure about the whole thing, but he's willing to exert some self restraint if it will get the website some good content.
When the model arrives, she introduces herself as India Summer, and that is about as pleasant as she gets over the course of her visit. Immediately she starts requesting that people go on coffee runs for her, asking for ridiculous drinks no one could remember the whole name of. And worst of all, when she's on the phone with one of her friend she starts making rude remarks, referring to her experiences in the studio as "amateur hour." Well O.T. is about to show her who is the real amateur.
He locks her up in metal bondage, standing on a pole in high heels, praying to God she doesn't slip and fall off and hurt herself. O.T. takes her apart. He bends her over, he beats her, he bruises her, he torments her until she can't take it anymore. Maybe next time she'll think twice before badmouthing a man with a dungeon.
Duration: 45:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7323kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Amateur Hour Revenge - India Summer

Derek and Gina play Strip Jester Cowden

Okay, let's talk about spanking forfeits. People like them... but the problem is that for the most part, the girls (and guys) who play at LostBetsGames are generally nice people. They don't like hurting other people much. So when I first started doing spanking forfeits, I got a lot of complaints that the spankings just weren't hard enough.
To everyone who complained: this one's for you.
In response to the complaints, I've started admonishing the players ahead of time that I wanted to see the winner deliver the spanking with a great deal of gusto. The winner this time around took my advice to heart. I swear to you, this is the time I came closest to interrupting a forfeit because I was seriously concerned about the poor loser's ass. By the time the winner was done, the poor loser's cheeks were enflamed and covered in angry welts. Then the winner obligingly rubbed on a citrus-based lotion. Ouch. Made me wince.
Duration: 10:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2149kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 186.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Derek and Gina play Strip Jester

London River Orgasm Esrange

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation
Just when she seemed resigned to the “adjustment” routines, I added, probably, the most terrible one she could imagine. I sensed that she had a lot at stake with her hair grooming. Removing this last vestige of her vanity would completely empty her. I hooked up a double bind pushup rig by weaving her hair into a pulley. As her arms tired she could pull her hair out. She is a strong cunt -- she resisted for at least an hour. Then, just as she began to collapse, I placed the scissors within her grasp.
Duration: 1:00:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7314kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 3.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: London River Orgasm

Время генерации страницы 0.05276 секунды с 9 запросами