Old 04-09-2023, 12:16 PM   #47
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Amateur Hour Revenge - India Summer Palos Hills

Release Year: 2017
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
From what London says she is a real professional, and London cautions O.T. not to be too rude to her and insult her or scare her away. He's not so sure about the whole thing, but he's willing to exert some self restraint if it will get the website some good content.
When the model arrives, she introduces herself as India Summer, and that is about as pleasant as she gets over the course of her visit. Immediately she starts requesting that people go on coffee runs for her, asking for ridiculous drinks no one could remember the whole name of. And worst of all, when she's on the phone with one of her friend she starts making rude remarks, referring to her experiences in the studio as "amateur hour." Well O.T. is about to show her who is the real amateur.
He locks her up in metal bondage, standing on a pole in high heels, praying to God she doesn't slip and fall off and hurt herself. O.T. takes her apart. He bends her over, he beats her, he bruises her, he torments her until she can't take it anymore. Maybe next time she'll think twice before badmouthing a man with a dungeon.
Format: mp4
Duration: 45:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7323kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Amateur Hour Revenge - India Summer

Just a Whore Desoto

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Video language: English
This languishing torment is like brainwashing for Lauren Phillips. As she struggles against her chains she hears O.T.'s words echoing in the back of her head. "You're just a whore. Nothing but a dirty whore." I'm just a whore living in captivity. This is my life; chains, and canes, and endless pain. I'm just a whore and this is my destiny; to have my holes by whatever device my new master has handy.
Duration: 39:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7298kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Just a Whore

Hitchhiker's Guide to the Grave - Scarlett Mae Parlin

The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Grave says little more than "Don't get into trucks with strange men!". For those poor souls like Scarlett Mae who don't listen it should really be noted that you were warned. For Scarlett the consequences are painful.
Scarlett finds herself chained in the back of his truck being driven around some back road. It all goes down hill from there. Once he gets her back to his land she's got nowhere to run. She's chained to a tree, strung up by her neck, and left to wallow.
The loss of freedom is hard enough to bare, but the manner in which she is treated leaves a lot to be desired. Each position brings a new torment. Whips, invasion of her cunt and anus, gags, being fondled, and being sprayed with a hose. She should have listened!
Duration: 32:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7293kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hitchhiker's Guide to the Grave - Scarlett Mae

21sextreme - Domination victim - Bonny Clairfield

Release Year: 2008
Studio: 21sextreme
Cast: Bonny Bon
Genres: anal, bdsm, blowjob, fetish, squirting, milf, big tits, brunette, one on one
Dressed in innocent white, Bonny waits for her Master to let her out of this rotten cage. She does get out, indeed, but this is just the beginning of her tormentation! Master grabs her hair and applies heavy nipple clamps on her sensitive nipples. But this is just the beginning of her sufferings, her poor little ass will be busted!
Duration: 1:07:11
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 975kbps
Audio: 31kbps

File size: 497.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: 21sextreme - Domination victim - Bonny

Dungeon Slave Italy

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination, Torture, Humiliation
It certainly isn't the strangest fantasy a girl has come to us with. She wants to be take, pulled into a dungeon, bound, tormented, and teased. It is exactly what we do around here.
Duration: 36:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6770kbps
Audio: 102kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dungeon Slave

Время генерации страницы 0.04264 секунды с 9 запросами