JuniorGoss Непонятно, что и думать...
Default [Myhotass.Com] - Savor The Flavor

[Myhotass.Com] - Savor The Flavor

File Name: [Myhotass.Com] - Savor The Flavor
Runtime: 00:10:11
File Size: 0,22 GB
Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 1280x720
Tags: Blonde, Cum, Enjoying, Erotica, Fetish, Fun, Humiliation, Jerk Off, Jerking, Latex, Licking, Love, Milf, Mouth, Pov, Pussy Eating, Sexy, Smoking, Watching, Pov, Humiliation, 720P, Latex, Blonde, Cum Eating Instruction, Jerk Off Encouragement, Cum Countdown, Smoking, Milf, Long Nails, Smell Fetish, Nikki Ashton, Erotic Nikki, Myhotass Com, Fake Nails,
Description: Today we are going to do things a little different. Itll be fun. I want you to already have cum in your hand before going any farther, though. So jerk off or whatever, get a handful, then watch this clip. Im going to help you learn to eat your cum and love it. Well start with just a taste, then move on to a lick. you can leave it in your mouth and just savor the flavor as I have you masturbate for Me. I want you to jerk off while having cum in your mouth. Then when the second load cums from you. you will already have acquired a taste for it and will enjoy this load even more. Eating it with My sexy, playful, encouraging instructions, of course.

DOWNLOAD FILE
[Myhotass.Com] - Savor The Flavor
JuniorGoss is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.07631 секунды с 9 запросами