View Single Post
Old 04-09-2023, 09:22 PM   #51
EzzzBOX

Поблагодарили 3 раз(а) в 3 сообщениях

All my threads

EzzzBOX Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Deprived of power custom

Deprived of power custom

This was a custom clip: Hi big man .you think you strong. you take lots of steroids he.. i have a speciall gift, you will be very afraid of me.. hahahah everytime when i go to the gym i invite some bodybuilder like yourself in my house. and make a sexy strip show. ofc every man liked this. seeing my amazing sexy body. (you strip) you are very aroused you can do nothing about it. but once you get a boner i will drain all of you hard work strength out of you body. seeing my sexy body, your lost...the fun part is you muscle size will be the same, you stay very big. but the strength goes to me (laughing) and stays with me, while i stay femine and sexy. you are the fourth bodybuilder i drain.. mmmm flexing you arms. soo sexy. you must see me in the gym. doing dumbell curls with 80 kg. 20 reps each arm!! mmmm yess and barbell curls with 180 kg 10 reps easily.. most men cant even benchpress this weight hahahah . once i drain you, i can do 250 kg barbell curls!! mmmm yess and 600 kg benchpress. i want to go to the gym. showing off. (you strip more. and more shing you body) so i see you boner. mmm yess i feel you strength mmm (flex arms) now its time to prove my strength to you. (lift the camera) look you are soo weak i can lift you up and own like a ragdoll. mmmm love it how easy i can lift such a big man up. i get more and more intresting to become a real dominatrix. to enslave all bodybuilders. such a humiliation for there egos . all those big muscles , but much weaker than my sexy small arms. ,

Video:1920x1080
Duration: 00:10:03
Type: MPEG-4
File size: 0,4 GB
Tags: Muscle Domination, Muscle Worship, Lace/Lingerie, Role Play, Cum Countdown, SFW, ManyVids
Actors: ClaraDomme

Thumbnails:

Download >>>https://k2s.cc/file/a471b5ef5f014
EzzzBOX is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.06080 секунды с 9 запросами