View Single Post
Old 04-10-2023, 06:04 AM   #1470
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Anticipation Keiser

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
PD wastes no time with a slut as hot as 412. They have history, so she knows exactly what to expect. The bondage will be tight, the punishments will be sadistic and all of her holes are going to find themselves full before the day is through. All she wants is to please him and if that means taking a caning until his cock is hard enough to suck, she will bear the burden proudly. For her good service she will receive her rewards. She loves nothing more than feeling hard bondage holding her in place while she cums for an audience. She loves the building anticipation, the knowledge that she is helpless to stop herself, and not knowing if PD will allow her time to recover or just turn the vibrator up to the next level and watch her writhe some more.
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:01:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 688.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Anticipation

Exposed Featuring Dia Zerva Kilauea

Dia Zerva is in need of some cock. She knows she will have to suffer through some intense bondage and torment if she wants to get her fix. This idea excites her even more.
PD begins by taking her for a run up the mountain. She wears a metal collar with a chain attached to the back of the truck. Her hands are cuffed behind her back. The heels she wears make it hard to keep up the pace, but PD solves that problem by making her run barefoot. The feeling of the rocks cutting into the bottoms of her feet is almost too much to bear. Dia welcomes the relief PD offers when he chains her to his favorite tree for a quick suck.
Back at the barn, Dia finds herself bound in the gibbet. This is a versatile, metal device that leaves her body completely exposed. There is a metal bar gag in her mouth and a wood device crushing her tits. She cannot move, she cannot speak, she is one with the metal that encapsulates her. PD changes her position for easier access. After warming her up with the cane, he leans her forward to get his dick sucked. He suspends her over a fire with a dildo jammed up her cunt. She needs to cool off, so PD takes her for a swim in the water tank. Dia does not fully appreciate the beauty of the gibbet until PD shows her that she can use it to fuck herself.
Dia is an insatiable bondage whore who craves more sucking and fucking. PD has a chair that gives him access to all her holes. He fucks her from the front, but only after beating her pussy and tits with a flogger. When he leans her forward in the chair, he makes her suck it and then he fucks her from the back. Even after spending the day in bondage and being jerked off several times, she still hasn’t had enough.
Duration: 57:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps

File size: 643.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Exposed Featuring Dia Zerva

Discipline in Russian Convent Glen Cove

Release Year: 2023
Video language: English
Two girls are punished for engaging in lesbian sex. There is some brief hand spanking and then some whipping while suspended from a harness.
Duration: 41:57
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3406kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Discipline in Russian Convent

Mya McKay San Jose Las Flores

Release Year: 2018
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain
Cut off from the world around her Mya sits in bondage waiting for her captor to make his next move. Her fear is overwhelming inside the hood. When he commands her to remove her clothing she doesn't know yet to comply. Each hesitation is met with harsh punishment as she learns to obey. Once she's naked he examines his catch and determines her worth. She'll suffer well for him. What follows is an ordeal Mya will never forget. She's bound in strict metal devices and tormented physically, sexually, and psychologically. He loves what he does to her. It turns him on. It seems that it turns her on as well.
Duration: 43:16
Video: 850x478, AVC (H.264), 2704kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 897.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mya McKay

Dixon Mason - Loosen Up That Hole Shellman

Release Year: 2013
Dixon Mason loves it when bad things happen to her. It's the twin feelings of pain and humiliation that really get her pussy wet. That's why I bent her over, shoved an inflatable dildo up her ass and pumped it up to max size before I start bruising her ass with a leather paddle. I need to loosen that hole, in case I want use it later.
She makes a pretty good pin cushion, too. Caged up she has no place to move when I start putting wooden skewers through the bars. She is completely immobilized with the threat of being impaled when I apply the final bit of torment; an intense orgasm that threatens to make her body buck.
Duration: 44:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7301kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dixon Mason - Loosen Up That Hole

I Don't Play By The Rules Nyack

Release Year: 2023
Michael Kahn and Brut Almaster are two regular guys that have a very common desire - they both like to dominate women.
But unlike most guys, these regular joes actually get the chance to do just that!
Watch as they keep their women bound while using hot wax on them, electrical stimulation, spanking and other methods to cause pain... or pleasure!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:41:39
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1928kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: I Don't Play By The Rules

Leaving Marks Part One Highspire

Release Year: 2014
Studio: TopGrl
Cast: Maddy O'Reilly
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Spanking
“I'm all yours,” but blindfolded and hogtied on the bed she can only show her eagerness by obeying my orders. When they play starts to get rough I slide her blindfold down into her mouth and turn it into a gag.
Duration: 14:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7272kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 801.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Leaving Marks Part One
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.02915 секунды с 9 запросами