Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Alina West Gets Some Unique Metal Bondage Windsor

Release Year: 2015
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Video language: English
Alina West starts off experiencing exactly the kind of bondage she was expecting. It involved shackles and nipple clamps and a strong man running his hands all over her body. She's a hot blonde. She has a nice set of tits. She could probably find a man willing to shower her with attention and affection, but instead she is here, getting the kind of humiliating treatment that she has always wanted.
But this isn't just some dungeon. OT is one of the best minds in metal bondage. He has some ideas on how to make this experiencing more unique. You've never seen a sex swing like this. It's a metal frame that Alina straddles that has a number of points to secure her to. Her wrists and ankles lock into shackles and the ass hook keeps her from wriggling around too much. It is easy to spear her cunt with Mr. Pogo in the position she's in. He can even make the whole thing vibrate if he's feeling kind. She's suspended off the ground and not going anywhere, so he may as well have some fun.
Format: mp4
Duration: 53:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7290kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Alina West Gets Some Unique Metal Bondage

Audition Rockmart

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Tattoo, Vibrator
In her audition at Insex, feisty 49 gives PD and Matt a real challenge. After her interview, she attempts to escape the ropes that hold her arms behind her back. PD uses hooks to pull her nose up and to lift the corners of her mouth into a smile. He pushes her dress down, revealing her firm breasts, then allows her to continue writhing in vain. Stripped of all her clothes, she is rendered helpless with tape wrapped around her hands and feet.
Duration: 1:05:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4880kbps
Audio: 115kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Audition

HT - Houdini Trapped - Blonde Hottie Tracey Sweet Libuse

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Tracey Sweet
Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination
Tracy Sweet came to me and told me she loved tight bondage. Why the hell would I waste any time before taking advantage of that? When a 20-year old, hot and horny blonde walks through the door and tells you she gets off on being helpless you just go to work.
I strip her down and tie her up as quickly as possible. Little did I know that she enjoys trying to escape as much as she does the feeling of being restricted.
I could call any of the half dozen positions I bind her in my favorite part. Or how all of the screaming and moaning she does sounds so much better muffled by all of the different gags I use. But really, just watching her frustration as she tries to do even the simplest things, like keeping the hair out of her face, accentuates perfectly how little freedom she has.
These knots are tight enough to keep Houdini trapped. Tracy doesn't stand a chance.
Duration: 1:07:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7294kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 3.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: HT - Houdini Trapped - Blonde Hottie Tracey Sweet

London RiverFit To Be Tied Topock

Studio: HardTied
Cast: London River
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Anal, Torture, Hardcore, Domination, Humiliation, Toys
A few more inches and she would be able to eat her own pussy. Her legs are pulled up so far behind her head that her asshole and pussy are presented and completely vulnerable.
Duration: 52:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6760kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: London RiverFit To Be Tied

Sub Ava, Mistress Irony - my favourIte new toy Manitou Beach

Cast: sub Ava, Mistress Irony
Genres: Lesbian, BDSM, Dildo, Bondage, Strap-On, Humilation
Mistress Irony has a new toy to use on submissive Ava. It's a fancy fuck toy, kind of like a fuck robot. The fucking machine has some cool features. It can be controlled by Mistress's voice. "Move Slower" Mistress Irony commands, and the fucking machine slows down, much to Mistress Irony's, and sub Ava's delight. After Ava has had her fill of fucking, she helps her sexy, busty mistress get off with a hitachi vibrator, while the fucking machine is still pounding away at her well used pussy.
Duration: 14:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7809kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 827.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sub Ava, Mistress Irony - my favourIte new toy

Cocksucking Al Golf

Release Year: 2008
Studio: Jan B Productions
Cast: Al, Jan B
Genres: Bisex, Oral,Cuckold
Jan has not finished with her wimpy husband, Al, yet! She tried to be a faithful wife but, his ipetence in the bedroom leaves her no alternative but to continue to see her black lover. If Al doesn't like it, he can get the fuck out!Ales home to find Jan in her lover's arms & begs her to stop. Jan says it's her lover or a divorce. Al begs her to stay; he will do anything she wants if she'd only stay! Jan figures he does pay the bills, so let him prove it.She orders him to strip, get on his knees and beg. She orders him to crawl to the kitchen & make her lover a drink. He is scolded for a poor job. She orders him to help her & her lover disrobe while being humiliating him for being a wimp. Jen decides her black lover needs some good old fashioned head & orders Al to do the honors!! That's right she makes Al suck her lovers cock to make him erect for Jan to enjoy. She his head down that long cock & orders him to suck! Al has no choice.Jan is ready to be fucked she orders Al to take her lover's cock in his hand, open her pussy and insert that long hard black cock into her pink hot cunt. They make love & he explodes into her pussy & Jan orders Al to clean up the dripping cock. Al licks the juices from his cock. Jan goes to dining room, sits on platter & tells cuckold Al his dinner is served!
Format: avi
Duration: 45:30
Video: 480x360, DivX 4, 1172kbps
Audio: 54kbps

File size: 413.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cocksucking Al

Elise Graves Part 2 Varina

Release Year: 2009
Studio: TopGrl
Cast: Elise Graves
Genres: Bondage, humilation
What turns Elise on? Being misused and abused and treated like she’s absolutely worthless. That is something Dee can handle very easily. She’s going to make excellent use of Elise’s body until she’s left completely worn out.
Format: real
Duration: 48:11
Video: 852x488, RV40
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 260.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Elise Graves Part 2

Время генерации страницы 0.02495 секунды с 9 запросами