View Single Post
Old 04-11-2023, 05:40 AM   #59
BateL_xom102

Поблагодарили 3 раз(а) в 3 сообщениях

All my threads

BateL_xom102 Непонятно, что и думать...
Default HumiliationPOV - Turning Your Chronic Masturbation Addiction Into A De

HumiliationPOV - Turning Your Chronic Masturbation Addiction Into A Denial Addiction

Type: MPEG-4
Resolution: 854x480
Size: 0,14 GB
Time: 00:07:28

Tags: Joi, Dirty Talk, Jerk Off Instruction, Femdom Pov, Humiliationpov, Dirty Talk, Femdom Pov, Joi, Jerkoff Encouragement, Pov, Jerkoff Instructions, Masturbation Instruction, Goddess Worship, Findom, Tease And Denial, Financial Domination, Cum Countdown, Mesmerize, Mind Fuck, Joi Fantasy
Description: Youre the one with the chronic masturbation habit. Why is that my fault? Youre the one who cant stop stroking and yet you blame me for it? Why would you blame me for your addiction, for your problems? Am I enabling you, hmmm? Im not making you stroke, Im not making you buy and watch these videos. If fact, Im not even telling you to stroke, Im telling you not to stroke. No stroking. Well cure your little chronic masturbation habit easily by denying you the action of fucking your hand. If you want me to take the blame for fucking you, well then Im also going to take the credit for fixing you.So if you dont want to stroke any more then fine, no stroking while I tease you. No stroking to my ass. If Im the problem, then Im going to be the solution. Im going to solve you, Im going to fix you. You wanna blame me? Well fuck you! No stroking. Youre never allowed to jerk off to me again. Now if you jerk you can only blame yourself for your problem. I want you to quit. Im here to prevent you from being a chronic masturbator. Im here to cure you from your addiction. So you just stare and drool. No stroking. Im not the problem, Im not the blame, Im trying to prevent you from falling even deeper. No stroking. Im going to cure you of your chronic masturbation problem. And youre going to thank me. The only problem is, youre going to fall even deeper for me. Youre going to worship me, youre going to need me even more than before. Do you know why? Because youre an addict. And now your chronic masturbation addiction is going to turn into a denial addiction. Yes, thats right, youre going to get addicted to being denied. Youre fucked either way. And its not my fault youre an addict. And youre not going to need the cure to this addiction to being denied.
Cast:

Download HumiliationPOV - Turning Your Chronic Masturbation Addiction Into A Denial Addiction :
https://k2s.cc/file/e1b146329ea9b
BateL_xom102 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.07486 секунды с 9 запросами