View Single Post
Old 04-11-2023, 06:41 AM   #822
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Mandy Bright, Christine Wild - Mandy's new slave Lucy Sears

Release Year: 2010
Studio: 21sextreme
Cast: Mandy Bright, Christine Wild
Genres: lesbian, bdsm, femdom, fetish, babes, big tits, redhead, brunette
Video language: English
Skinny brunette bitch Lucy is our new sex slave and Mistress Mandy has already created the plot for her tormentation. Mistress wants to see her sex slave in a total surrender, hogtied like a roasted pig with a dildo in her mouth instead of the apple. Poor little Lucy didn´t know what she was applying for and she can´t rely on Mandy´s mercy...
Format: mp4
Duration: 26:33
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2732kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 568.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mandy Bright, Christine Wild - Mandy's new slave Lucy

I Piss On Your Cunt Glens Fork

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation, Anal
I should have known better than to answer an ad in the paper for free headshots. I just needed a few photos to submit with my resume. The photographer got my address from the model release and barged into my house. He brought the photos he had taken, but he was really there for more. He didn’t like that I was to get naked for him at the photoshoot. So he decided to take some video. He dragged me out in the snow naked and locked me to a cross. He kept me in some awful basement where he used me and tormented me. Now I’m free and I’m plotting.
Duration: 1:07:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7315kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 3.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: I Piss On Your Cunt

Bamboozled Georgina

Release Year: 2023
Cast: Bambi Belle, OT
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture, Vibrator, Snow
Bambi Belle's been tricked, fooled, bamboozled. Now she's laying on OT's floor; helpless to resist his urges. His every tough is horrifying. He strips her naked and has his way with her, posing her like a toy for his amusement. Before she can even help it he ties her up.
Once she's tied the real fun begins. OT likes his victims afraid. He likes that fear in their eyes, he likes how they shudder and moan at a stranger's touch. The giant gags he uses makes Bambi drool all over herself. She can't help it. OT invades every orifice she's got.
Bambi wants to leave, but OT isn't finished with her. He's going to keep her for as long as she has value. Right now that value is in how she responds to his ministrations. He torments her in the worst ways.
Duration: 43:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7301kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bamboozled

Nasty Ladies Pleasant Grove

Cast: Nyssa Nevers, Nadia White, Matt Williams
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture, Sybian
Nyssa Nevers and Nadia White are such nasty little ladies. Each with giant tits and wet aching cunts. They are just Matt's type. Nadia's tits are so huge they make the perfect target for the single tail. She moans as Matt makes stripes across her body. Then he attaches a crotch rope from Nadia's pussy to Nyssa's feet. Every little movement Nyssa makes Nadia feels between her legs.
It's time for Nadia's torment. Matt doesn't take it easy on her at all. With her tits tied so tightly they almost pop Matt puts nipple clamps on and canes her and vibrates her.
Both girls are tied to sybians and Matt is going to make them cum... too much. The breath play is going to help. Struggling to breathe while being made to cum produces the best orgasms. Nyssa and Nadia can't help screaming while cumming like crazy.
Duration: 49:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7307kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Nasty Ladies

Roxy Cornelius

Release Year: 2021
Genres: Unusual, Bizarre, Pussy play
Brunette babe Roxy, pussy clinic torment, kinky bizarre orgasm clit play!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 16:52
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 4882kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 628.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Roxy

Dia Zerva Westfir

Release Year: 2018
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain
Dia has been through it all. She's tired and sore from her work outside. She's back in the barn and locked to the spike chair. From her scared look she knows it's going to be another painful experience. Her tits are clamped hard. His handling of Dia is playful, almost experimental. He tries a little of this and a little of that. He even giggles as his torments really get to Dia. She screams and cries. That makes him happy. She needs another change of setting. She's taken down to the horse stall. Chained up in heavy metal she's supposed to sleep, but he just can't help interrupting her slumber for a good old suck and squeeze.
Duration: 41:52
Video: 850x478, AVC (H.264), 2696kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 865.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dia Zerva

Master Len's Intense Fetish - Tormenting Iris and Jade Florenceville

Iris and Jade are two Asian slave girls. Little Jade is helping to train the tall and lovely Iris. They play games like nipple tug-o-war and suspend Jade with ropes. Special new training devices are also used. See Iris cry when 10,000 volts of electricity are inserted in her ass! Then Iris really gets off when "drilldo" is inserted in her pussy. As a reward, evil Master Len uses the fucking machine on her. He just loves remote controls. You have to see this one!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:02:00
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 569.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Master Len's Intense Fetish - Tormenting Iris and Jade
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.02456 секунды с 9 запросами