Old 04-11-2023, 08:48 AM   #75
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Lupus - The Nightmare Oquawka

Release Year: 2023
Video language: English
Do you remember the circumstance in which we left the main hero of our Headmaster’s Study series? To refresh your memory: the Headmaster had to endure an inspection by the High Inspector in our last movie. And the inspection report was not favourable… Now, Lupus Pictures brings you a continuation of the series. It includes everything you like – strict spanking, prudence and nudity of students and other sweet features. You also know that each movie brings you “something extra”.
Format: avi
Duration: 57:53
Video: 640x480, DivX 5, 1519kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 700.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lupus - The Nightmare

Weak chubby's struggle Saint Johnsbury

Studio: Graias
Cast: Alexa
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain
Many girls attempt to taste slavery with experienced master Dr Lomp, however most of them cannot image how a trouble they are stepping in. Alexa, a chubby teen, is one of those unaware decent girls. She admits that BDSM is her dream, but since she has never tested herself in any painful game, she didn’t know she would try to quit in the middle of casting. Her sensible nipples can’t handle even the pain of the clamps. Thanks to Dr Lomp’s patience, she doesn't find herself out of the game, and slowly gets used to suffering. Anyway, this is the famous master himself who will decide whether to accept this chubby or not. Let’s watch the movie and see if Alexa will take role in the further movies.
Format: mp4
Duration: 16:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8211kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 984.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Weak chubby's struggle

Just Breathe Good Thunder

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation, Anal
My advice for Tracy Sweet: Just Breathe. Control your breathing, don't hold it in. Let it flow through you and it will help with the pain. The whip is impossible to ignore, but if you breathe through the pain it may keep the tears at bay.
Mr. Hitachi requires even more discipline. You have to cum on queue, and that means concentrating on something other than the intense vibrations coursing through your pussy. Focus on keeping your breathing steady to fight back the waves of pleasure threatening to take over your body, leaving you shaking and screaming in ecstasy.
Duration: 1:01:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7330kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 3.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Just Breathe

Rubee Punished for Tardiness - Part 2 Ariton

This clip starts where Part 1 ended. Rubee's ass is begging for more spankings... especially now that it is lifted by the ropes. I eventually untie her neckrope from above and allow her to sit in a chair for now. I remove her gag before I dod a little test on her right tit. Yes, they are small, but I'm pretty sure I can get them tied. I cleave gag her with an Ace bandage before I fashion a simple chest harness. Now that we have a base, we can get them tits tied. Once tied her nipples really extend, begging for clamps. We'll get to that, but her gag needs attention first. Many wraps of black tape make it excruciatingly tight. I step back and watch her suffer and endure the gag. I want her harness ballgagged for when I stand her back up, so I remove her extreme cleave and tightly buckle on the white harness ball gag. this is where Part 2 ends.
Duration: 22:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2940kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 505.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rubee Punished for Tardiness - Part 2

How To Train Your Long Pig Toluca Lake

Once he had me in his clutches I should have suspected he wouldn't let me escape. The dog crate he put me in was too easy to open. He wanted me to run. He wanted to hunt me. It was his second lesson. There is no escape. With each session he trained me. He broke my spirit and bent me to his will. I became his pet. He used me as he saw fit. He derived pleasure from my suffering yet he kept me as his prized long pig
Duration: 1:23:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7326kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 4.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: How To Train Your Long Pig

Nurse Skylar Laceys Spring

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation
Every day is hell. She takes advantage in every way she can. Emotionally and sexually. There’s nothing I can do about it. I dream about recovering and getting her back for all the sick and twisted stuff she does to me. I’d grab her, take her to a secret lair, and expose her huge tits. I’d clamp them down tight!I’d her like she me. I’d make her incontinent. I’d make her suffer like I suffer.
Duration: 57:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7303kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 3.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Nurse Skylar

Reorientation Day Offutt A F B

I put her through the paces like she's any new toy. It's re-orientation day. Her insolent glances are slapped away.
Her mouth is locked open with metal so when I grab her hair and force her face hole down on me she tears up, chokes, gags and drools rivulets of hot spit on my cock.I make sure she suffers, cries, sucks, fucks, screams and comes again and again. I make her prove her bona fides. When the shoot is over, she's sad it ended so soon. She says she didn't get enough. She pleads for more. Says it was too easy and she's still horny and it's still early.
Duration: 55:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7356kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 3.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Reorientation Day

Время генерации страницы 0.04986 секунды с 9 запросами