Old 04-11-2023, 09:12 AM   #20
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Dunkin Hoe Nuts Lehr

Release Year: 2023
Cast: Ashley LaShae
Genres: Oral, Facial, Blowjobs, ThroatFuck, Vomit, Rough Sex, Humiliation, Pissing
Video language: English
Another day, another dunk. It saves on water. As AOC says, we only have 12 years left, 12 years! So we need to conserve water and have the hoes wash their head in it... preferably with another's hand holding it under, because we like live in a society, or some ish. This girl got fucked and was complaining about the deep dickin. I immediate grabbed my headphones and perked up. I love it when a hoe gets drilled and is on the verge of tears--balls out--no fucks given. She held on and took every painful inch. She drank plenty of fluids that guys had to offer to keep her hydrated. We have to save water, folks. 3 nuts to her face, and she was done. She needed that.
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:04:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7774kbps
Audio: 306kbps

File size: 3.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dunkin Hoe Nuts

Adara the Bad Roommate - Part 3 South Lima

This clip starts where Part 2 ended. Although her attitude is better, I can tell that she is truly not sorry. She is still making excuses instead of taking responsibility for her actions. I quickly tire of the lies and insincerity spewing from her mouth, and in goes a cock gag. I shove it in all the way several times. Adara's eyes tear up and we hear her gag reflex. I am not into vomit, although I wouldn't be the one cleaning it up. She has gotten used to the nipple clamps that she has been wearing for quite some time now. I get quite the reaction when I remove them and give her nipples a little pinch afterwards. I continue making her bondage more stringent as I tie and cinch more rope around her tan tight body. I tie her hair and nose hook her as well. Her breathing gets heavy as she is ring gagged and her head is pulled back and tied off by her hair. I hung a plastic jug above her with a pin hole in the bottom. I start dumping the remains of the in the jug and let the stale warm drip on her face and body. Between the and her tied tits, the spring clamps slide off her left tit, but they clamp fine on her right tit. It's fun to just clamp one tit sometimes anyway. Her attitude seems to be improving! I still snip off her shiny satin panties and shove them in her mouth through her ring gag. It looks like Adara will be bound all night, but the will probably stop dripping on her face after a few hours.
Duration: 19:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2895kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 436.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Adara the Bad Roommate - Part 3

6th Sense Coinjock

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Margot
Genres: Blowjob, Slapping, Facefucking, Gagging, Spitting, Puking, Deepthroat, Facial
When she was upside down, I thought I was looking at Haley Joel Osment. I did a double take and then she looked like HJO but a tad downsy. That mind fucked me a bit, but the show must go on. She was choking on cock the entire time. She even got feisty once or twice - all 110 lbs of her. She was drilled until her guts started to hurt, and then was drilled some more. 3 facials at the end and some excellent close up action of her misery was the icing on the cake. She licked off all the icing too.
Duration: 53:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7801kbps
Audio: 230kbps

File size: 3.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: 6th Sense

Pro Painal & Pro Painal Accessories Northeast Harbor

Cast: Jade Wilde
Genres: Oral, Facial, Anal, Blowjobs, ThroatFuck, Vomit, Humiliation, Pissing
19 year old newbie got her ass blow out until it looked like hamburger. Then, Bootleg and I gave the gaper, 2 streams of yellow discipline, and then he proceeded to fuck the effluent yellow d into her guts. She projectile yakked all over her own face and was covered like she emerged from a tub on WestWorld. I gave her yellow discipline in her tiny 19 year old mouth--she was not pleased. 2 loads to the face, and down the corridor of woe she went.
Duration: 55:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7802kbps
Audio: 220kbps

File size: 3.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pro Painal & Pro Painal Accessories

Slapped Happy Cotonou

Cast: Misty Meaner
Genres: Oral, Facial, Blowjobs, ThroatFuck, Vomit, Rough Sex, Humiliation, Pissing
This whore is a good time. She knows her role in life, and when you find a girl like that, it's always fun times for the boys. She squirted all over from the gx 32 modulator. She drank tons of yellow discipline like a good slut. She was dunked in her own slop and took 2 nuts to the face like a good pig.
Duration: 1:05:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6091kbps
Audio: 256kbps

File size: 3.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Slapped Happy

Winnie The Flu Hanoi

Cast: Salee Lee
Genres: Oral, Facial, Pissing, AssLicking, BrutalBlowjobs, ThroatFuck, Vomit, Asian
Yup, we risked our lives, (lulz) during the plandemic. We have an Asian from CHY-NAH to suck our magnificent white dicks. Now, full disclosure, on average, the black dick is bigger, but it never gets hard, and the semen is of "lesser" grade. (Ask any sperm bank). She cried, China lied. But let us forgive Winnie The Poo, and our oriental sluts, because let's face it, they all want the white man. You know it, I know it, who we bs'n. Aside from that, she bowed and licked my dirty shoes. She got fucked with big American dick, until it hurt small Chinese pussy. Then we gave her the yellow discipline, and she swallowed it like bat soup. Then she took two white man loads to the face like good Asian slut-- she fulfilled her purpose.
Duration: 1:17:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7794kbps
Audio: 219kbps

File size: 4.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Winnie The Flu

Pig In Pigtails Guerneville

Cast: Tiffany Malice
Genres: Oral, Facial, Anal, Blowjobs, ThroatFuck, Vomit, Humiliation, Pissing
The best women are those who doubt their self worth and who are self loathers. They are the best fucks, hands down. This one loves deriding herself as she's getting sodomized and swallowing yellow discipline. She licked my shoes spotless. She got fucked in both holes, drank yellow discipline from her glass slipper like a princess. We shot two loads on her face as she sat their with her pigtails like a pouty little brat.
Duration: 1:05:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7806kbps
Audio: 218kbps

File size: 3.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pig In Pigtails

Время генерации страницы 0.03610 секунды с 9 запросами