Old 04-11-2023, 05:25 PM   #64
FarinGGun

Поблагодарили 10 раз(а) в 10 сообщениях

All my threads

FarinGGun На правильном пути
Default Cock Teaser’s Punishment Part 1

Cock Teaser’s Punishment Part 1
Asiana Starr

Per request from one of our members, I promised to wear a crotch rope in the office for several hours.* Early that morning, I picked out the perfect outfit and heels that I thought was appropriate and tied a super tight crotch rope around my pussy.* Going about my normal day in the office, I rocked that pussy rope from 8:30am and never took it off.* I was topless in heels, editing video and working diligently while everyone was watching.* By the time Martin arrived, he couldnt resist punishing me for being a little cock tease.* Whatever excuse he wants to make to tie me up works for me because I was yearning for a roping anyway.* At first, I was gagged and tied on my chair but the more I became antsy and disobedient, the more Martin would man-handle me.* When I refuse to sit still, Martin takes me to the floor and f0rces me to kneel before him.* Knees spread, back arched and facing his direction.* Keeping me there until he decides he wants to finish me off with a*tight hogtie.
GENRE:Asiana Starr Personal Favorite, Ball Gagged, Chair Tied, Crotch Roped, Drooling, Garter, High Heels, Live Bondage, Office Bondage, On Screen Tying, Predicament Bondage, Pussy Roped, Struggling, Throat Roped, Topless, Topless Chair Tied

Size: 0,48 GB | Format: MPEG-4 | Resolution: 1920x1080 | Duration: 00:22:13

WATCH or DOWNLOAD
FarinGGun is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03571 секунды с 9 запросами