View Single Post
Old 04-12-2023, 09:31 AM   #79
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Investigative reporter Ashley Graham caught trespassing by Dr. Cupcake - Part 2 Teaberry

This clip starts where part 1 ended... Dr. Cupcake cuts the leg off another pair of nylon hose and then puts it over Ashley's head, then he starts tightly wrapping wide micro-foam tape between Ashley's teeth, and around her head. He wraps and wraps. Then he wraps under her chin and then around her forehead... He just keeps wrapping until the entire roll is gone. Ashley is much more quiet now. He lays her back on the floor. Ashley lays still for a few moments completely stunned. The Dr. returns and once again starts to grope, manhandle, taunt, and spank her. Then he gets the tape out again. He tapes her tits up into missiles and then squeezes them again. Dr. Cupcake disappears for a while. Ashley struggles, writhes and mmmpphs while he's away to try and free herself, but her attempts are futile. He eventually returns and adds even more tape.This time he completely tapes her arms from above her elbows all the way to the tips of her fingers. He then tapes her ankles to her thighs and then he completely tapes her feet. Her feet are then taped around her mouth, forcing her head back. To make things worse for Ashley, he ties the excess hose on her hood to the tape, forcing her head back even further! The Dr. then gets out his camera and takes a few pictures as drool streams from around the cruel gag. Ashley is in pure agony at this point. He rolls her onto her side at the end of the clip and it ends shortly after.
Format: mp4
Duration: 17:19
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 2943kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 389.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Investigative reporter Ashley Graham caught trespassing by Dr. Cupcake - Part 2

IntoTheAttic - Angel part 6 Selman City

She is groped and spanked before I tie a rope into her hair. I pull it through an overhead hook and then I tie it to her wrists.
Duration: 34:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 19630kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 4.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: IntoTheAttic - Angel part 6

Epic Impact and More With Ariel Anderssen Dahinda

Ariel waits wearing a lovely cotton dress and white cotton panties. Her arms are behind her back and she is quiet and barefoot. I enter and promptly grab her by her hair and start manhandling her. Her moans are a little intense, but her nipples are sore from wearing nipple clamps over and over from previous sessions. I put her over my knee and and start with some hand spanking. More hand spanking ensues after changing positions where Ariel is on her knees. Rubber bands are put on her feet for later use. Ariel remains on her knees on the sofa as remove my belt. Belt whippings commence shortly after. Ariel trumpets "Oh God Oh God" among other things as we proceed. I take a break every once in a while, but only to snap the rubber bands on her feet. After a while I order her to strip and then I enjoy groping and manhandling her once again before corner time. Before long Ariel is shaking and breathing heavy as she tries to maintain her position on knee point on the concrete floor. Next I order her up against the wall with her palms out and up. They get some attention from a heavy leather strap before I bind her wrists behind her back. I order her to spread her legs and her inner thighs now get the strap as well. Next up Ariel's pretty face is slapped multiple times before bending her over the arm of the sofa where I continue spanking her ass with my hand and the thick leather strap. At the end of the clip, Ariel is put back on her knees up against the wall.
Duration: 27:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2902kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 618.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Epic Impact and More With Ariel Anderssen

Hailey Young Nicki Blue Marilla

Release Year: 2011
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Hailey Young Nicki Blue
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Canning, Torture, Spanking, Hummulation
There are some days in the life of a slave that are simple. They are the days when PD just wants a set ...
Duration: 1:03:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 711.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hailey Young Nicki Blue

Blind Hole Part 2 - Anastasia Rose Ibiza

Release Year: 2020
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Video language: English
With her tits still tied extra tight and her eyes blinded with blackout contacts Anastasia is trying up. Her tits are pulled up to the spreader bar above her. As she spins the singletail gets every inch of her sexy body.
Her arms are pulled around her legs and behind her back. Her own body is used to spread her legs. Her cunt and asshole are exposed for all to see and use. The electric plug is put in her asshole and she’s told to keep quiet.
Anastasia’s head is the only thing sticking out of the barrel. Still she can’t see what’s coming. Now she can’t breathe either.
Duration: 1:05:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7339kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 3.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Blind Hole Part 2 - Anastasia Rose

The Vigilante Turns His Attention Towards Rachel - Outdoor Leather Bondage - Part 1 Ho Ho Kus

The next morning, Rachel is led out of the barn. She is in a strict posture collar. Her arms are strictly bound with leather straps, as well as her ankles. The Vigilante pulls her along by a chain locked to her collar. Withe her legs bound, Rachel has no choice but to hop to where ever he decides. After a bit, they stop, but it's only so he can smack her ass and grope her. He then continues on. They finally make it to their destination. Rachel is manhandled and spanked again, before the man walks away. She decides that trying to hop away is not a good idea, and instead tries to catch her breath. The Vigilante returns and removes the tight straps binding her arms. He replaces them with a full leather armbinder. Leather straps are then used to bind her legs more securely. Rachel is put on her knees and the Vigilante blindfolds her and gags her with a ball-panel harness gag. The man walks away again, leaving Rachel on her knees.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 13:27
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 603.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Vigilante Turns His Attention Towards Rachel - Outdoor Leather Bondage - Part 1

Interview with slave Kamas

Release Year: 2023
Video language: English
Is a terrific site for those who enjoy submissive russian girls in the most bizarre sex acts. Genuine subs encaged, spanked, hogtied, dominated, tortured - and of course, fucked! We offer an insight into the depths of sadistic sex which can be pleasurable for both sides. If you admire dominated hotties and want to see them in the most extreme sex acts this is the perfect place for you!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 35:18
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 2899kbps
Audio: 31kbps

File size: 760.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Interview with slave

Время генерации страницы 0.06558 секунды с 9 запросами