View Single Post
Old 04-12-2023, 09:36 AM   #80
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Moxie Hogtied - Part 2 Imlaystown

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I grab Moxie by her hair and tell her to open her mouth. She complies, and I stuff a shop rag in her mouth. Clear tape insures it stays there. I then place Moxie on the floor. I add just a little more rope before I sit back and watch her struggle and mmph for a while. I love her body and I especially love seeing it helpless, but she has a little to much freedom for my liking. I grab more rope and put Moxie into a tight hogtie. I watch her as she struggles on her stomach for a while. I then roll her on her side for a different perspective. She is still moving around to much. I slip a nylon over her head. I use black tape over her mouth and forehead, and then under her chin. I use the excess to pull her head back. I tie it the her arm ropes. Once again, I leave Moxie to struggle. I still don't think the bondage is restrictive enough, so I tie a rope to the rope responsible for her hogtie and pull it up overhead. I tie it off. I clover clamp her nipples and then tie the connecting chain to a ring out in front of her. I step back and enjoy the sites and muffled sounds. This is more like it! Mostly just twitches and jerky movements now! Moxie has only been tied a few times before and she definitely passed her 1st test at futilestruggles. It might have looked like I could have pulled her head back a little farther... I tried and she couldn't breathe when I did. Moxie struggles for quite a long time in her final predicament. I can't wait to have her back. When I finally return to untie her, i ask her some questions as I like to hear some gag talk every once in a while. I left in some footage of her being ungagged and untied at the end of the clip.
Format: mp4
Duration: 37:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2947kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 853.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Moxie Hogtied - Part 2

Investigative reporter Ashley Graham caught trespassing by Dr. Cupcake - Part 2 North Ridgeville

This clip starts where part 1 ended... Dr. Cupcake cuts the leg off another pair of nylon hose and then puts it over Ashley's head, then he starts tightly wrapping wide micro-foam tape between Ashley's teeth, and around her head. He wraps and wraps. Then he wraps under her chin and then around her forehead... He just keeps wrapping until the entire roll is gone. Ashley is much more quiet now. He lays her back on the floor. Ashley lays still for a few moments completely stunned. The Dr. returns and once again starts to grope, manhandle, taunt, and spank her. Then he gets the tape out again. He tapes her tits up into missiles and then squeezes them again. Dr. Cupcake disappears for a while. Ashley struggles, writhes and mmmpphs while he's away to try and free herself, but her attempts are futile. He eventually returns and adds even more tape.This time he completely tapes her arms from above her elbows all the way to the tips of her fingers. He then tapes her ankles to her thighs and then he completely tapes her feet. Her feet are then taped around her mouth, forcing her head back. To make things worse for Ashley, he ties the excess hose on her hood to the tape, forcing her head back even further! The Dr. then gets out his camera and takes a few pictures as drool streams from around the cruel gag. Ashley is in pure agony at this point. He rolls her onto her side at the end of the clip and it ends shortly after.
Duration: 17:19
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 2943kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 389.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Investigative reporter Ashley Graham caught trespassing by Dr. Cupcake - Part 2

What happens when British nympho MILF Chantelle Kittycat Canastota

Cast: Chantelle Kittycat (EU) (48). Rockhardo Black (36)
Genres: Blowjob, Cum, Creampie, Footfetish, Pantyhose, Hairy, Hardcore, Interracial, MILF, POV, Mature, Doggystyle, Titfuc
Video language: English
While looking for the perfect MILF for our Rockhardo Black with his big black cock, we at mature.nl found British nympho MILF Chantelle Kittycat, a very naughty cougar with a special love for big black cocks. This Nympho MILF wants a big black cock! Those BBC's is all she dreams about, so we decided to put those two together and see what happens, and boy... by the time it was finished they both left very satisfied.
Duration: 1:00:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8842kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 3.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: What happens when British nympho MILF Chantelle Kittycat

Kimi Moon - Kimis happy beginning middle and ending Torres Vedras

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Kimi Moon
Genres: Big tits, Blowjob, Brunette, Cum in Mouth, Cum Swallow, Cumshot, Doggy Style, Hairy Pussy, Handjob, Lingerie, Mature, MILF, Missionary, Old and Young, Russian
What do you expect when you go for a massage at a woman's house?
Do you expect a massage? Well, yeah.
But do you expect something more?
You might very well expect something more if the masseuse is dressed like Kimi Moon, who here is wearing a sheer cover-up that covers nothing, a bra and stockings. No panties. But you never know, right? Maybe she's just comfortable in this outfit. Maybe that's how she always dresses.
So she has you lie on your stomach. She oils and rubs your feet and legs, and so far, nothing seems unusual. Just a typical session at your friendly neighborhood massage parlor. She works her way up. She oils and massages your lower back. She really seems to be into her job, and you can't see what we can: her bare ass and hairy pussy. Then she has you turn over, and that's when this massage becomes a whole other thing entirely. Because that's when her skilled hands move to your ever-hardening cock.
"You can do happy ending?" you ask.
Kimi giggles. Actually, she can…
Duration: 28:58
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7483kbps
Audio: 172kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kimi Moon - Kimis happy beginning middle and ending

Avery Black Falcon

Release Year: 2021
Genres: All sex, Hardcore, Blowjob, CumShoot, Big Dicks, Handjob, Big Tits, Shaved Pussy,
She wears the cutest teen outfit he’s ever seen, including white stockings with lovely red bows, and when her soft lips surround his cock to give a blowjob he’s instantly hard. His cock throbs for the slender beauty and he will soon deposit a thick creampie inside her, letting it leak out while she plays with the cum.
Duration: 1:17:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7803kbps
Audio: 310kbps

File size: 4.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Avery Black

Bondage Junkie Super Cool Wonderfull Vip Collection. Part 2. Arlington

Release Year: 2023
As the name says, we love bondage and so do our girls. Whether you're into mummification, self-bondage, electricity, tickling, latex, pantyhose, bound orgasms, or maybe some stricter predicaments. We have it all. See for yourself and check out the updates page for free previews, enjoy!

Total size: 6.4 GB in 30 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bondage Junkie Super Cool Wonderfull Vip Collection. Part 2.

Local Busty Dominatrix is Bound, Manhandled, and Gagged - Part 2 West Concord

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I grab a handful of Castratta's hair and slap her ass. It's quite amusing to watch her dance around as she tries to avoid more. I have her by her hair and she's neckroped, so she's not going anywhere. I continue smacking her pantyhose clad ass for a bit before I decide it's time for more rope. I add 3 or 4 bands of cinched rope to her thighs. While tying her, Castratta asks if she can remove her shoes. I tell her "no". Before long, her thighs are bound with 3 or 4 bands of cinched rope. By now her attitude has changed. She's not quite the brat she was when we started, and she actually looks a little worried now. I release her from her neck rope and allow her to take a seat. She's happy to not be standing in heels, but that happiness is short lived when she is ballgagged. I test out a big gag, but it won't fit. I have a nice medium sized red one that fits perfect. Her tits have been begging to be bound since we started, and I am more than happy to oblige. They each get 25 feet of rope. I was planning on hogtying Castratta, but her shoulder is starting to bother her, so I decide to leave her tied to the chair. A rope around her waist secures her to it. This is where Part 2 ends.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 20:51
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 937.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Local Busty Dominatrix is Bound, Manhandled, and Gagged - Part 2

Время генерации страницы 0.04332 секунды с 9 запросами