Old 04-13-2023, 04:01 AM   #67
FarinGGun

Поблагодарили 10 раз(а) в 10 сообщениях

All my threads

FarinGGun На правильном пути
Default Your Friends My Fertilizer

Your Friends My Fertilizer
Olivia Rose

Custom Script: So yesterday was the first day that you ate one of my friends, but I didn t know about it. There were hints that I should ve known because of how you clogged the toilet this morning, and you had terrible gas all last night. The video begins with me not being at home and a friend of mine coming over. You and he talk for a while, you fake flirt with him, and then you go in to kiss him only to eat him. Then it skips to when I come home. I come home, and you greet me. You tell me that you re sorry that the house smells so bad because of all the gas you ve been letting out, but I don t notice anything unusual. I ask how your day has been, and you tell me that my friend came over. You fart and burp during our conversation and drop hints that you ate him. I eventually figured out that you ate him, and you told me about the other friend from yesterday that you ate. I become frantic and ask you to spit him out only for you to say to me that it s too late. You tell me that it s a good thing you are eating people because it fills out your curves and gives you a sexier body. You tell me that I can accept that you eat people, or I can join them. You talk about how I need to invite more people over to the house because you want to start a garden out back, and you need a lot of natural fertilizer. You then excuse yourself to go outback to let out the remains of the meal from earlier. ,
GENRE:Vore, Farting, Burping, Short Shorts, Ass Fetish, ManyVids

Size: 1,33 GB | Format: MPEG-4 | Resolution: 1920x1080 | Duration: 00:19:01

WATCH or DOWNLOAD
FarinGGun is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.08484 секунды с 9 запросами