Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Wet Dreams - Kimmy Lee, Jack Hammer, Maestro Sils im Domleschg

Release Year: 2015
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Video language: English
Kimmy Lee is fucked. She showed up looking for a bit of rope bondage, but she wasn't expecting to be double teamed by a pair of the best hands in the business. Jack Hammer and Maestro tag team her holes while they work their magic. It's the stuff that wet dreams are made of for a submissive bondage slut like Kimmy.
Tit ties, hog ties, suspensions, and whatever else they come up with, Kimmy is willing to do just about anything to keep Jack and Maestro interested in working her over. She doesn't need to do much. She's got a nice little body and they know how to use it. It won't just be stuffing her holes. There is some rough corporal punishment coming her way. With all of the whips, floggers, canes and paddles around, it would be a shame not to use them to make this girl suffer and scream.
Format: mp4
Duration: 55:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6761kbps
Audio: 104kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Wet Dreams - Kimmy Lee, Jack Hammer, Maestro

ITA - Elli Salzburg

Young and sometimes old, thin and sometimes fat, beautiful and sometimes ugly, mostly white women are put through a series of BDSM scenes by an old guy. There's a few videos with female tops, one series with a male and a female sub, and a few videos with multiple female subs. There's not any sex. Instead it's pure BDSM scenes involving heavy restraint with rope and chain. There's also a bit of vacuum stuff and plastic cages. The guy uses classic hogties, suspensions and exposure. The subs will often get spanked, occasionally pretty nastily. Of course there's dildos, vibrators, clamps and gags. Usually the women are made to cum.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 48:47
Video: 1440x1080, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: ITA - Elli

Pain It Forward: Slashed - Maddy O'Reilly, London River, Stephie Staar North Smithfield

Release Year: 2018
London said she'd be here, but there's just this creepy dude wanting me to come inside his house.
Supposedly London is in there. I should probably just leave, but I can't abandon a friend in need.
It's getting really late and I need to get to work. The sun is almost down.
Maybe I'll just knock on the door. If she doesn't come out I'm leaving
London is feeling ill. The guy wants me to help coax her from the bathroom to my car.
I'll just see if I can get her out of there. That's all, just a quick conversation, then I'm gone.
Why does my head hurt? What happened? Did he hit me with a pipe? Why can't I move?
All I can taste is metal. Oh SHIT! I gotta get out of here! This is so fucked up!
I keep thinking I see London, but she's not really there. She looks sad. What happened to her.
He says she's . Is it her ghost? Was that Stephie Staar's ghost I saw in the car?
I guess I'm now too. London is so beautiful. I've always wanted to make out with her.
We can do whatever we want. This is actually pretty great!
Duration: 1:03:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7331kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 3.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pain It Forward: Slashed - Maddy O'Reilly, London River, Stephie Staar

They Get Revenge - Part 3 Foristell

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... Eric continues to lightly slap and squeeze Cherry's bound tits, before he ties her neckrope overhead once again. He turns her around and removes his belt. He repeatedly whips Cherry's ass with it. When she yelps a little to loudly, Riley covers her mouth with her hand. Riley looks on with a big grin as Cherry is punished. A few hard hand spanks come next. Riley and Eric sit back and order Cherry to dance for them while neckroped. She does so very reluctantly, and her captors are not happy with her performance. They get up and start snipping away the rest of her clothing. They give her a wedgie with her panties, before snipping them off and shoving them in her mouth. Her lovely little blazer is next. As Eric snips away at her blazer, Riley has fun groping Cherry and slapping her with the wooden paddle. She's left in just her heels, stockings, and garter belt. A tight crotchrope is next. Then they bind her elbows and chicken wing her, with more and more rope. They remove her neckrope and place cherry on the floor. This is where Part 3 ends.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 18:40
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 838.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: They Get Revenge - Part 3

SP Enthralled - Abigail Dupree Siena

Release Year: 2019
As hedonists, their appetites for entertaining every single one of their senses, has led them to creating some extremely elaborate and off the cusp productions with pain and pleasure being at the forefront of what drives them.
Along with the full-length productions in BDSM, you will also find the solo workings of Abigail Dupree. She will take your wildest sexual and or sadistic fantasies, and give you a one on one, live Skype show you will not soon forget that will have you coming back for more. There is no stone to be left un-turned and she feeds off of your twisted perversions. It is very evident that she loves what she does and loves to please.
Duration: 33:23
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6835kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: SP Enthralled - Abigail Dupree

She's sentenced to clitoris execution Latexo

Release Year: 2023
Cast: Rain DeGrey, Sister Dee
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Blowjob, Caning, Vibrator, Fingering, Stockings, Flogging, Lesbian, Spanking
PD and Sister Dee like to have their fun. They'll pick up a woman and toy with her. Rain is the latest. They lock her in a set of thick stocks. Rain is wedged into them while she's passed between Sister Dee and him. Sister Dee torments Rain while he barks orders at her. Put up her leg. Whip her. Now cane her feet. He loves watching so much that he can't help coming in every few minutes to fuck one of Rain's holes. It isn't long before the torment overwhelms Rain and the tears flow freely. This is the kind of fun the couple lives for. Up on the wooden pony Rain is really suffering. Maybe it's time for a little vibrator action.
Duration: 45:48
Video: 850x478, AVC (H.264), 2688kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 944.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: She's sentenced to clitoris execution

HdT Wenona - Tickled Ayrshire

Release Year: 2020
Wenona has been dragged here. Her body is completely immobilized. Bound in rope; she struggles, twists, and grunts. Her head is covered so there's nothing for her to do, but wait.
When he arrives she's not much better off. He takes her clothes, he whips her, he tickles her, and he makes her orgasm whether she wants it or not. Wenona is completely under his control.
Every which way he decides to tie her she's basically screwed. He gets what he wants, but will she ever get what she wants. He gives her orgasms aplenty, but is that truly what Wenona wants?
Duration: 37:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7316kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: HdT Wenona - Tickled

Время генерации страницы 0.10801 секунды с 9 запросами