View Single Post
Old 04-13-2023, 09:29 AM   #83
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Crystal Frost Hung, spun, spanked, Crotchroped, tit slapped Waikoloa

Crystal is my next door neighbor. She came out and bitched when a friend of mine parked on a public street in front of her house for a few hours. I told her I'd be more than happy to help her with her problem and invited her over. Her problem in my eyes is her bitchiness. I ballgag her, tie her arms behind her back and then hang her upside down in the dark for an hour or so. The clip starts with Crystal hanging in a dimly lit room. She struggles, moans and whimpers for a bit, before I come pay her a visit. I slap her nice tan ass a few times, before I go and turn the lights on so I can better see what I am doing. I then rip open her top, revealing her fancy expensive looking red bra. I toy with her for a while longer...spinning her, groping and spanking her. Next I get more rope and add a crotchrope. I tie it to a 45lb weight on the floor below her. I tie a length of rope in her hair next, but I let it dangle for now. Another rope is tied to her crotchrope from behind and I pull it tight and tie it off to a hitching ring bolted to the wall. This tightens the crotchrope even more. I remove her tits from her bra and give each one a few sound slaps. Crystal's hair rope is now tied to the 45lb weight as well and then to a hitching ring bolted to the floor, so it can't slide back and loosen. I manhandle her a bit more before I leave her hanging. I return shortly and find that her moans and screams have slowly subsided into cute little barely audible whimpers. I remove her gag and she says nothing. I think my little exorcism for bitchiness was a success!
Format: mp4
Duration: 15:05
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 2924kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 336.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Crystal Frost Hung, spun, spanked, Crotchroped, tit slapped

Ariel Anderssen Spanked 2022 - Part1 Carrier

Ariel usually visits every year or every other year, but this time it had been well over 2 years. When she visits, a customer always orders a spanking custom with Ariel. I started off somewhat light when we started the series, but have slowly upped the intensity over the years. In this 2022 version, I walk up to Ariel and immediately get things started by slapping her face hard and repeatedly. Some of you might not like this, but it is one of Ariel's favorite things. It immediately puts Ariel and myself into character, and Ariel Loves it. Looking back I could have taken things further, but then there would be nothing left to look forward to.
Duration: 19:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2918kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 444.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ariel Anderssen Spanked 2022 - Part1

You Shouldn't Make the Boss Mad When You Work Rombas

Rin works for a company that manufacturers cable ties or Zip ties, as they are commonly called. She pissed off a major customer and that pissed off her boss. Now, because of the lost business, He now has a surplus of zip ties. What to use them for... He decides that Rin Ziptied in an uncomfortable position for the day will teach her a lesson. The clip starts with Rin being lead into the warehouse. Her wrists already have been bound with the cruel nylon straps. She is spanked a few times before he connects her wrists to an overhead hoist and forces her into a strappado. He is soon zipping up her legs. She ends up with 9 on her legs. He takes off her fashionable scarf and cleave gags her with it to at least muffle her protests a bit. Then more zip ties. He adds a few above and below her tits... Then he welds her elbows and forearms together with the zips. He then goes back to her legs. This time he uses smaller zip ties to cinch the larger ones, making them even tighter. To make her a bit more uncomfortable, he adds one to her chest and then attaches it to the tie binding her legs, just below her knees. Another zip tie is zipped over her cleave gag and then tightened and attached to her wrists, pulling her head back. Another is added to her forehead and under her armpits. Yet another ziptie cinches it up. Rin is then left to endure the unforgiving bondage for a while. When her Boss returns, he has good news. It seems that the client that Rin pissed off is very interested in her predicament. Her Boss isn't letting her go just yet. He takes some pics to email to the client. When he comes back the 2nd time he does release her from the stringent bondage. It seems the client is ready to place an order again if The Boss is willing to do a little video project for him. That clip will be coming later.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 29:29
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: You Shouldn't Make the Boss Mad When You Work

Silence Of The Van - Nadia White Jessie

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Video language: English
We are all hardwired to help others in need. As we get older we learn that sometimes helping people can be dangerous. If you haven’t learned this lesson yet please let my story be a cautionary tale.
He tricked me into helping him. It was something out of a horror movie. I woke up in the back of his van. Ziptied with my own pad in my mouth. I didn’t know how long he’d been driving or what he’d done to me while I was out.
It wasn’t hard to figure out what he wanted from me. At first it seemed sexual, but that wasn’t it at all. It was something deeper. Something darker. Once I put all the pieces together; with my head in the ground I realized. He enjoys my sufferin
Duration: 36:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7348kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Silence Of The Van - Nadia White

IR Hot Girl Summer - Cara Day Bonaire

Release Year: 2019
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
It's Hot Girl Summer at the Day house until Cara is interrupted. Her father isn't happy with her lazy attitude and he's determined to make a correction. Mr Day does not spare the rod this time.
Cara is pretty messed up. Even after a hard lesson and some inappropriate toughing she still doesn't clean the tub properly, but maybe he's just trying to find reasons to punish his unruly daughter.
Once again Cara needs to be punished. This time she's quit her summer internship to sit on the couch and watch TV. Her dad is furious and he's not going to hold back anything, he will teach Cara the error of her ways.
Duration: 42:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7305kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: IR Hot Girl Summer - Cara Day

All Grown Up - Elizabeth Thorn Juntura

Release Year: 2015
Genres: BDSM, Ass Caning, Black Ball Gag, Bruises, Caning, Dildo, Gas mask, Lesbian, Marks, Metal Bondage, Metal Collar, Metal Dildo, Metal Gag, Nipple Bondage, Pogo, Spanking, Stocks
Elizabeth Thorn has been locked down all day by OT. She used to tease him when they were younger, but now she's visiting her friend, Delirious Hunter at the farm and something about OT has changed. She made the mistake of offering herself to him without finding out how he was going to use her. Now she wishes she had a chance to take it back.
Delirious is looking for her, Elizabeth can hear her asking all of the wrong questions. She thinks her friend left without warning, but while she's fretting over how Elizabeth could be rude enough to leave without saying good-bye, she is stuck under the floor boards, bound and gagged.
There is more that Elizabeth doesn't know. She thinks that Delirious is going to help her when she finally finds her. That's not the way this works. Delirious has been delivering her hot friends to OT for a while now. The only reason she is mad is that OT lied to her to keep Elizabeth all to himself. Once he starts to share all of that is forgotten and Elizabeth has double the devious doms to deal with.
Duration: 41:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7288kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: All Grown Up - Elizabeth Thorn

Yvette Xtreme Visits for Bondage - Part 1 Whittington

Yvette stopped by after Fetish Con last year for some bondage. She said she had seen a lot of my previous bondage clips. I asked about limits and what not, and she said what I normally do is fine. I start off like I normally do. Her wrists are bound and I roughly manhandle and spank her. I neckrope her to keep her in one place, and then I continue groping and slapping her ass. Although Yvette is used to strict bondage, you can tell by her expressions that she is not used to being handled this way. I then start binding her. I wanted to use a lot of rope, although I had no set amount in mind. I start at her waist as usual. I use quite a bit of rope on her waist before a tight crotchrope is added. I stop and turn her around and smack her ass a few more times now that she has a little but bondage going on. I turn her back around and continue binding her upper legs. Once done, I remove her neckrope and Yvette sits in a chair. This is where Part 1 ends.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 19:39
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 883.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Yvette Xtreme Visits for Bondage - Part 1

Время генерации страницы 0.20566 секунды с 9 запросами