D1amondL1on

Поблагодарили 1 раз в 1 сообщении

All my threads

D1amondL1on Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Hiney Spanks and Tushy Kisses

Hiney Spanks and Tushy Kisses

Genre: Ass Smacking, Ass Worship, Oil, Spanking, Thong Fetish, ManyVids
Actress name: SinnSage
With Georgia Jones & Sinn Sage! Were in our sexy bikinis and ready to play with our shiny hineys! These round tushys look great when glistening and worshiped so were grabbing and caressing each other. It feels slick and perfect for spanking but ass kissing makes it feel better before adding more oil. I cant keep my mouth off those tight buns, but Georgia wants to play with my big booty! Bending over, she makes my ass slick and I twerk it as her hands smack my booty. We love talking dirty and flirting with you as we tease each other. Her perky tits massage my shiny tushey but I want a front row to that perfect butt. Sitting on my lap, it feels so good to have that shiny ass on my pussy! Massaging and tickling that curvy ass makes us both hornier! Its my turn to readjust the tiny thong and back my tush on my girlfriend. She spanks and shakes my fat ass and watches it lustfully. OTHER KEYWORDS- ass fetish, ass worship, groping, massage fetish, sensual massage, dirty talk, ass smacking, spanking, spanking F/F, shiny fetish, oil/lotion fetish, body worship, bikini fetish, big butts, pawg, white booty, whooty, dirty talking, dirty talk, cock tease, cocktease, girl girl, gir/girl, ass shaking, booty shaking, lap sitting, wet look, microbikinis, thong fetish, #AssWorship #AssSmacking #Spanking #SpankingFF #Oil #ThongFetish @SinnSage This was a custom and if you would like your own, please email me! ,

Video: 1920x1080
Duration: 00:17:50
Format: MPEG-4
File size: 0,4 GB

DOWNLOAD FILE - 0,4 GB
D1amondL1on is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.06738 секунды с 9 запросами