View Single Post
Old 04-15-2023, 07:02 AM   #830
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Praise the Naturals part 1 Sochi

Whatever forces, dark or light, that brought Lily to me, should be praised...and those forces started their task long ago...Lily is a natural power player...having fantasies of bondage, control and submission throughout her entire sexual life...she has the intelligence and confidence of a seasoned submissive...and still enjoys the deep exploration of her own limits...that, and a sincere interest in fetish modelling brought her to me...either way, she came ready to play...and so did I...wrists roped, gagged and pulled up onto her toes, her body is stretched out as I whip her ass...dragons tails and I bind her legs...a tight crotchrope and wieghted nipple clamps...now she's deep in it...and all mine...I decide to lay her down and spread her out...it allows her some comfort which allows me time to slow down and really enjoy myself...the ropes are tight and I go to work on her pussy and ass...an electric plug fills each and I turn up the current...she's never felt this before and it's apparent...I add a fuck stick and vibrator and Lily cums quickly...it only takes a moment to touch the wand to her clit again and she cums again...that's fun...of course I exploit it...you can see girls faking this kinda thing week in and week out at other sites...Lily is the real deal and it is much more rare than some folks would have you believing...I bend her over...she's had enough fun...whips, tails, floggers, canes...all the while, holding increasingly larger butt plugs in her expanding rectum...then I tie in the anal hook...rig it to her hair and give it a good tug...in the final scene, I spread lilly out again...this time with each wrist tied to each ankle...after her orgasms start, it's so easy to get them going again...we play flogger or vibrator...she chooses back and forth, withstanding as much as possible...both torments getting the best of her, I continue until she's exhausted...Lily gets a good amount of pleasure today, but her punishments follow suit...we dont want to spoil this one...she'll be back..
Format: mp4
Duration: 10:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1461kbps
Audio: 15kbps

File size: 117.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Praise the Naturals part 1

Caught To Be Used Part 1 Dunnsville

Release Year: 2022
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Video language: English
Dia is full of complaints about her new habitat. She is calling out for help but there is no one nearby but PD. Needless to say, he is not exactly the kind of help she had in mind. He has got her foot wired to her prison cell, which makes it an easy target for all kinds of torments. Even when she is concentrating intently on ignoring the pain dia just cannot manage. Each new implement brings a fresh chorus of screams.
Duration: 48:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1952kbps
Audio: 101kbps

File size: 730.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Caught To Be Used Part 1

Pigdog Problems Part Two Lisco

PD first cable ties pigdog to a gynecologist's exam table then pisses in a bottle and keeps it handy. An anesthesia mask is taped over pigdog's nose and mouth. As PD fucks pigdog, he attaches the bottle of piss to the mask. pigdog's every breath is sucked through PD's piss. With a vibrator at her clit, piggydoggy comes, her asshole opening and closing in pleasure as PD gets off all over pigdog's face.
Screws clamp chicken wire over pidgog's body, pressing it into her skin. After poking her with sharp objects, PD hangs pigdog straight up and down, her body held in place by the chicken wire. A skewer pokes the sweet tender flesh around pigdog's pussy and inner thighs. Interlaced markings from the wire decorate her skin as pigdog waits for her next torment. . .

Duration: 29:38
Video: 852x488, AVC (H.264), 634kbps
Audio: 67kbps

File size: 153.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pigdog Problems Part Two

Scarlet- as she should be kept Los Fresnos

This cutie just came out of nowhere, and she loves to be sheathed in tight material, bound tightly, hooded, gagged and tormented.
I think we will be seeing a lot of her at House of Gord. I love tightly sheathed, bound, packaged, and dildo stuffed cuties that squirm and orgasm so delightfully.
Duration: 9:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2438kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 178.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Scarlet- as she should be kept

Indulging With Blond Boy Jamie, Part 1 1080p Tres Piedras

Cast: Jamie Kelvin, Xavier Sibley
Genres: BDSM, Torture
Foot fetishists rejoice! Xavier is back and he has hot blond boy Jamie to play with in this lovely play session. He's starting out with some great rope work, binding the boy on his back with his feet up and his toes roped, his balls and cock tied tightly and connected to the rest so every twitch and jolt tugs on his tender sack. His bare arse is quickly stuffed with a slippery toy and Xavier breaks out the tools of his torment. The pinwheels roam over those naked soles, the spoon slaps against the pink flesh, the brush tickles his most tender bare feet while he winces and endures the discomfort. There's more to come for this boy, stick around for part 2!
Duration: 32:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4099kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Indulging With Blond Boy Jamie, Part 1 1080p

One Fate For Two Girls Linda - Part1 Nisswa

Release Year: 2021
Studio: Graias
Jasmine has got her own share from Dr Lomp, and she has perfectly endured the torment. Now it’s time to see new girl Linda on the stage, to face what Jasmine has seen in her own session. This time, Dr Lomp takes his whip in hand for amateur newbie Linda. He is willing to train this new girl, and prepare her for the further cruel sessions, as well. In this part of the serial, Linda will be tormented on her naturally big boobs. Her sexy nipples will be kissed by electric clamps, while she is yelling out in pain. Between her wide-open legs, her stunning pussy will give overdosed joy to Graias fans. Let’s see if Linda can bear what Jasmine has endured before.
Duration: 16:03
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12236kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: One Fate For Two Girls Linda - Part1

Slave Leia's Workshop Torment Bleiblerville

Slave Leia has been taken to Master keiths workshop where she is chianed up and ball gagged, he bites her tits, adds some clamps to her pussy lips and pops some weights on them. Then he brings over a haudralic jack and inserts the handle up herp ussy before lowering her down onto it and lfogging her... But of ocurse this is Master keith and there is more... alot more becaue Mistress Persia arrives and joins in !!!!
Duration: 31:26
Video: 1024x720, AVC (H.264), 1453kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 364.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Slave Leia's Workshop Torment
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.12008 секунды с 9 запросами